Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #11
QuestForADV
BanCampLeader

Oddometer: 2,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDowns View Post
Hi QuestForADV,

Glad to have you along for the ride. Puerto Angel isn't so bad if you didn't come here long ago and know what it used to be.

Actually the nice kid at the Cybercafe talked his Mom into giving me a room on the second floor balcony overlooking the beach for 300 pesos. When you ride hard all day its easy to start spending money like a drunken sailor on these rides. Guatemala is way cheaper than Mexico so I'll head that way tomorrow with a few stopovers to photograph the women of Palenque and whatever else comes my way.

Stay tuned tomorrow for sunrise pics of the Puerto Angel/Shawshank Redemption boats on the white sandy beach through the palm trees so you can have a hit of nostalgia to start your day.

Kindest regards,
John Downs
I'll be waiting, RR make the day at work bearable! I have to confess, I'm terribly jealous! I am headed to DF for work next month. I'm really looking forward to that.

I wish I known more Spanish back then. All we knew was "Dos Mas Cerveza" and "Donde es el Bano" but somehow we manged to survive for 3 weeks

Not to hijack your thread, but I thought of this pic when you were describing riding in Mexico. I took this pic back in 85 driving down some road, not sure how but we all made it through ok...

QuestForADV screwed with this post 11-14-2012 at 08:34 PM
QuestForADV is offline   Reply With Quote