User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2012, 06:41 AM   #1
Barry OP
Just Beastly

Oddometer: 6,916
Possible New Race Complex in Thornburg VA !

To all,

Possible new 2 mile road course, 3/8 mile oval, drag strip, kart/supermoto course, and woods trails opening up off I-95 at the Thornburg, Va exit.

The track owner is Steve Britt, he is interested in speaking with as many car and bike trackday and race promotors and organizers as he can to discuss cost and scheduling. He hopes to break ground in early 2013 and be up and running for the 2014 season.

Please pass his name and e-mail on to any event promotors and organizers that you can. I am sending the POC info for same to him, but I'm sure I'm not finding all that is on or near the east coast.

Steve Britt, britt7615@aol.com

FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/DominionRaceway?ref=ts&fref=ts

First Public Meeting:

We will have our first public meeting on December 13th at 6:00pm at the Ramada Inn, 5324 Jefferson Davis Highway, Exit 126 (Route 1), Fredericksburg, VA.
If you support the Dominion Raceway project I hope you will come support our community discussion. If you are a resident or business owner in Spotsylvania we ask the you be prepared to speak in favor. This is one of three important public meetings. (The next two - are yet to be scheduled.)
Let's let Spotsylvania County and the Community know that we support the Dominion Raceway project and we want them to approve it!!!!

I'm excited as this complex would be about 30 minutes from my house !!!!

Barry

Do not do business with Myrtle West Cycle... Not a reputable vendor by a long shot.

Barry screwed with this post 12-04-2012 at 04:21 PM
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote