Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #16
Fire Escape
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,442
Eh? Hmmmm....

Funny that you mention having to take out the batteries. I just grabbed mine as I headed out the other day, hadn't used it in a couple of weeks but knew that I didn't have many hours on the set of batteries in it - they were 8x Lithiums but stone dead - figured that I must have forgotten to turn it off but now you have me wondering. It does seem that every time I go to use it it needs new batteries. I just ordered two new USB power cords and a rechargeable battery from them this morning (Black Friday Sale), sounds as though I will need all that and more. Guess I will go see if the new batteries from Monday are already dead.

Bruce

Edit: The new batteries installed on Monday still say 100%, only about 5 hours use but 5 days in the unit since. Going to keep it here on the desk and check them somewhat regularly to see if they get drained without much "ON" time.
06 DR 650, Moose RS Holder, Handguards and Skidplate, ProTaper bars, Garmin 60CSx, Motech racks w/ 20mm Ammo cans, Renazco, TKCs summer/17" SM wheels winter 08 Scrambler, Conti Trail Attacks and BlackTiger Fork mod, 05 FSE 450, 03 KLR 250, 02 FXDX, 72 WR 250 (again), 72 SL 350 K2 (again), 72 TR6R, 06 XT 225

Fire Escape screwed with this post 11-24-2012 at 10:54 AM
Fire Escape is offline   Reply With Quote