ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2012, 08:39 PM   #9946
Oldwin1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,474
Fs 2010 f800gs

I hate to sell this but need the money. Since I need the money I won't be giving it away but I do want to sell it. Here is the main flea market link. Glad to make a better deal for locals. $9500 OBO

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=842737

Oldwin1 screwed with this post 12-01-2012 at 11:31 AM Reason: Added a picture
Oldwin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:39 PM   #9947
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,871
Brand new (less than 10 miles on them) DR650 hydraulic brake lines, front and rear.

$10

Olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #9948
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 335
This ones mine!

Hey ya'll I am in need of some quick cash for certain reasons. So I am selling a somewhat new chrome rear bumper for f-series trucks. supposedly will fit 87-97 F-250's and F-350's, and 87-96 F-150's but without any serious modifications will fit any F-100, F-250, F-350 from 67-97 and a few Full size broncos and Vans. I bought it about 3 months ago so I could throw it on my 71 f-250 but I never had the time.

It is a beautiful bumper. Looks just like the bumper below accept all Chrome and no plastic padding.

I do not have a working camera at this point in time but I will try to get pictures up pretty soon.

The price is $150 but I will take the best offer I can get. Please don't lowball me.

If interested please Email me at TBDechant@gmail.com

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3431949100.html
I ride a bullet. A 2 wheeled, multiple-explosion powered machine with enough moving parts to remove entire fingers. Surfaces hot enough to cook flesh. It propels me at neck-breaking, bone-snapping flesh-tearing speeds, over and trough obstacle's I can only see as blurs. Its a sport that kills the careless, maims the best, and spits at the concept of mercy.

lilsmokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #9949
RalphyDo
Banned

Oddometer: 308
Random bike parts in my storage shed

Ok, found a handful of parts that go to bikes I no longer own.

BW200 piston and rings, and base gaskets(?) NOS parts. fits 85-88(?) My bike was an 86 and they fit that so you can find out from there. And some strange looking copper gasket(head?) All yours for $25

1986 YZ125 basket case motor. All there except for the carb. Needs a piston and clutch basket. No pics but I can get them if you want. I has the case also but not at my house. I can pick that up this coming weekend. $25 OBO

Toyota 4runner bumper sides. First generation. $20 both OBO

Toyota second gen. drivers mirror, power. WORKS! and it doesnt even flop around like every other one you find. $15

Grab box of Suzuki Samuri parts late 80's. Fan, hoses, lights, bumper end, misc bolt, spare tire mount, inner fender plates.. How's $20 for the whole box?!

RalphyDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #9950
RalphyDo
Banned

Oddometer: 308
2 older paint ball guns. I haven't used these in so long that I forgot I had them!! fun and not too powerful so they are good for younger folks to have some safe fun! I have a whole back pack full of camo gear and paintball face masks too. I'll pick those up from storage this weekend. Whole package: 2 complete guns, 2 face masks(goggles and face protection) a few pairs of camo coveralls, head socks, gloves and other misc camo gear.

$50 for all of it!

lot of 80's RC parts, tires, wheels, bodies, wings, motors, servos, misc stuff. Take it all for $20

HPI Savage RC truck chassis plates, brand new. $10 Traxxas T-Maxx chassis plate, used but good. $10 Both for $15

RalphyDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #9951
AnnieGS
Namast้, bitches!

Oddometer: 29,534
New, never-mounted Continential TKC80 Twinduro rear tire, size 130/80/17, $100.

Also have a new, never-mounted Michelin Anakee rear, size 130/80/17, $100

Take 'em both home for $175. Please.
AnnieGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #9952
AutoXfreak
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
2009 klr 650

Howdy Folks,

I also posted this in the Main Flea Market:

Hello All!

I have for sale my 2009 KLR 650 with ~11,xxx miles on it. This has been a fantastic bike for me. I cant say enough great things about it! I bought the bike this spring and commuted and explored on it. This bike took me where I wanted just about every day of the week. I was getting 55-60 miles a gallon when commuting from Denver and Centennial (via university). I also took this one long camping trip this summer from Denver through Rocky Mountain National Park (up fall river road) then on to Walden, CO where I did the Moose run with the Front Range Riders. It was a great trip. Also made it to the top of Mt Evans. Last trip was up and over Webster pass.

So long story short, if your looking for a great do everything bike to go anywhere in Colorado, then here is your trusty steed!

It will come with:

Happy Trails Engine Guard
Happy Trails Rear master Guard
Super Moto Front Fender (original included)
Battery Replaced in July Bike is still ridden almost every day, I also have the old battery if you want to keep it on trickle.
Heated hand grips w/ new Scott grips (wired with relay as to not kill the battery for brain fart moments that kill your battery)
12V Outlet for you GPS or phone power
Hand guards
40mm bar risers
Saddle Bags pictured
Tank Bag
1,000 miles on fresh Parrelli MT-21's. Ok on the road and highway, amazing in the dirt
New front brake pads
New in package rear pads (still plenty of pad left on current pads)
High flow cleanable air filter.

Wow.... That's a lot of junk.... I also have a few new oil filter and a spare shift lever. Maybe more that I cant recall.

If you have any other questions feel free to email or call/text 720.840.8963

Im willing to entertain offers, the reason I'm selling is for a 950/990 Adv.... Stoopid Orange bikes ;)

Thanks for looking good people!!

Asking: $3750/obo

AutoXfreak screwed with this post 12-03-2012 at 01:18 PM
AutoXfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:07 PM   #9953
Sir Denis Eton-Hogg
Tap into America

Oddometer: 496
Iverson Scandinavian universal rear luggage rack

Iverson Scandinavian universal rear luggage rack.

Excellent condition, pretty universal that will allegedly fit on anything.

Seems large enough to also be used as an operating table should you off road adventures take you in that direction.

Cost $220 new, yours for $100 OBO, PM email linny999@hotmail.com or call 970 689 1024, located in Loveland.

See OEM link http://www.iversonscandinavian.com/W...le%20racks.htm

Sir Denis Eton-Hogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #9954
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsmokey View Post
This ones mine!

Hey ya'll I am in need of some quick cash for certain reasons. So I am selling a somewhat new chrome rear bumper for f-series trucks. supposedly will fit 87-97 F-250's and F-350's, and 87-96 F-150's but without any serious modifications will fit any F-100, F-250, F-350 from 67-97 and a few Full size broncos and Vans. I bought it about 3 months ago so I could throw it on my 71 f-250 but I never had the time.

It is a beautiful bumper. Looks just like the bumper below accept all Chrome and no plastic padding.

I do not have a working camera at this point in time but I will try to get pictures up pretty soon.

The price is $150 but I will take the best offer I can get. Please don't lowball me.

If interested please Email me at TBDechant@gmail.com

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3431949100.html

Heres a picture of it.
I ride a bullet. A 2 wheeled, multiple-explosion powered machine with enough moving parts to remove entire fingers. Surfaces hot enough to cook flesh. It propels me at neck-breaking, bone-snapping flesh-tearing speeds, over and trough obstacle's I can only see as blurs. Its a sport that kills the careless, maims the best, and spits at the concept of mercy.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #9955
COscooter
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joz View Post
Diamondback Della Cruz 2 Women's 7 speed beach cruiser style bicycle. Purchased at REI a few years ago and hardly ever ridden. It's just taking up space in the garage and that space would be better served with a trail bike (motorcycle) for my GF.
Literally like-new condition. Just needs a rider.

More info here

Inmate price: $150. PM with questions or for more details.
Near Smoky Hill & E470

PM sent
COscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #9956
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Im in dire need of gas money and these are just taking up room in the house. I have 2 small dressers for sale. Good for kids rooms or?
One is blue. A little scratched up but nothing to bad. Works fine.
One is brown. Also a little scratched up but still looks good. Works fine.

Blue one is $20 and Brown one is $20 or best offer. I need these gone very soon so please just make an offer and take em off my hands.

Email TBDechant@gmail.com or Text Tanner at 720-295-7899

PRICE TO INMATES $15 each

Old 11-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #9957
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Need gas money so I am selling this TV. Works fine and everything I just have no use for it anymore. No controller but all buttons on it work. Pictures below.

$30 or best offer. I need this gone soon so please make an offer.
TBDechant@gmail.com or Text Tanner at 720-295-7899

PRICE TO INMATES $20

The 2 small dressers in back are for sale for $20 a piece too.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #9958
Lomax
Nanu-Nanu Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,355
2001 Honda Civic EX $5438 OBO

This is not a bike but I feel that anything I can do to help my niece I will do. $5438 OBO.

I do know they spent a lot on this car to get it reliable and safe for her. These are her own words. You can email or PM me for their contact information.

Here is a silver 2001 Honda Civic EX, 5-speed manual for sale. It is a great commuter car – it gets about 35 miles per gallon. 194,909 miles are on the body. However, the previous owner did not change the timing belt in time; a used 2005 Honda Civic EX VTEC engine with 40,600 miles was then replaced. The engine now has 58,495 miles. The timing belt, water pump, alternating belt, and power steering belt were all replaced at 194,098 miles. The struts were replaced 186,483 miles. Rear brake pads and transmission fluids and seals replaced at 185,449 miles. New clutch at 180,776 miles. A new radio was installed with an jack to plug in an iPod and it has power windows and locks as well air conditioning. Overall, this car is in absolutely great working condition. There are a few cosmetic issues, though. I have to sell it as I can no longer drive it due to developing multiple sclerosis.

Marc
Old 11-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #9959
wayne_l
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by selaznog View Post
These belong to my father in law, who sold his K100RT and is done riding. I haven't seen them in present condition, but he definitely takes care of his things. I doubt they have many miles on them. Descriptions are his.

FirstGear leather jacket w/zipout quilted liner (black - size XL) - excellent condition - no scrapes, tears, abrasions
$100 (style no longer available from Firstgear) - original price $300

excellent condition:
Matched set:
- FirstGear mesh jacket w/zipout rain liner (black - size XL) -- $55 (suggested retail - $169.95)
- FirstGear mesh pants -- (black - size 36W Tall) $65 (suggested retail - $189.95)

You can contact him at stevehazlett@ hotmailDOTcom or PM me with yout number and I'll pass it on. Prices are for local pickup in ABQ.
How far out from Colo springs are these ?
wayne_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #9960
pfb
Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer: 5,332
SOLD!

2006 KTM 450 EXC. ADV -> $4,100

Colorado Titled and Plated. Low hours. Fantastic condition! Colorado titled and ready to ride. It runs great with crisp jetting and all the right extras.

Details:
  • Colorado titled, can plate for on-road use.
  • 120 hours, 3,000 miles.
  • IMS oversize fuel tank.
  • Enduro Engineering skid plate.
  • Rear disc guard, radiator guards.
  • Original KTM owners manuals, briefcase, paperwork.
  • Very well sorted and ready to ride!

pfb screwed with this post 11-29-2012 at 12:32 PM
pfb is offline   Reply With Quote