Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #16
Atlasrider
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Thumb Tiger love

I have an 05 that I purchased in april. Did the fly and ride from Denver to Salt Lake city, even had to pilot through a snowstorm outside of Steamboat. I've owned lots of different street bikes and I sold them all (except for the dirt bike) after getting the Tiger. It is a joy to ride and it puts a smile on my face every time I get on it. The only thing I would replace it with is perhaps a new tiger 800.
Mine came with 3 different windshields, touratech crash bars, I installed a touratech skid plate, then a SW mototech centerstand since the factory issue doesn't fit with the skid plate. It also came with an aftermarket voltage gauge which draws a lot of attention for some reason from other bikers. It also had brand new Continental Trail attacks which are great on the street but a little slick off road. I love the motor, super smooth and powerful. As someone else stated you would be hard pressed to find a owner who doesn't love them. The only complaint most people have is its a tall saddle height. Great all around machine for a great price. If you watch the classifieds here the ones that come up for sale usually are sold quickly.
1975 Yamaha XS 500 B Pristine conditition
Just trying to keep the wheels turning.
Atlasrider is offline   Reply With Quote