ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Shiny things
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 384 votes, 4.97 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #3421
vwboomer
Buffoon
 
vwboomer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: WI
Oddometer: 9,327
while my kv3 is usually the last one to the battle, sometimes it turns out. on dragon ridge I was downhill from an enemy with a dead ally in front. I was able to shoot under the dead ally and blow up the enemy surprised the hell outta him Im sure.

another teammate on a different map raced uphill with me at 8kph. 5 or 6 allies destroyed by the time we got there, but held off a pack while our td's and arty picked em apart.

that kv3 can take some hits thats for sure. but it seems to get tracked even easier than the m3lee did
__________________
It's important to own a great adventure bike, and leave it in the garage because there's no time to adventure
vwboomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:04 AM   #3422
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer
 
MN_Smurf's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Oxford, MI
Oddometer: 2,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by UngaWunga View Post
preciousssss.......

If you think it's good now, just wait until you have the BL-9 and a trained crew....
__________________
'09 Kawi Versys
MN_Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:00 AM   #3423
FPGT72
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Kingsville MO
Oddometer: 5,294
I need to look into those skins...
__________________
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist
[/FONT]
FPGT72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #3424
papalobster
With Gusto!
 
papalobster's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2001
Location: FDL, WI
Oddometer: 12,705
I had the skins in one of the late 7.x versions and they are really helpful in the heat of battle. I keep meaning to put them back on, but always go for driving around and shooting stuff instead.

Can someone copy/paste the 8.2 updates?
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:31 AM   #3425
vwboomer
Buffoon
 
vwboomer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: WI
Oddometer: 9,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by papalobster View Post
I had the skins in one of the late 7.x versions and they are really helpful in the heat of battle. I keep meaning to put them back on, but always go for driving around and shooting stuff instead.

Can someone copy/paste the 8.2 updates?

heres da whole thing


Content

  • New Chinese Tech Tree added (17 vehicles in all: light, medium and heavy tanks). The Tier I light tank, Renault NC-31, will be added to every players garage with an additional slot.
  • New line of American tanks added: light Т21, light Т71, medium Т69, medium Т54E1, heavy T57 (one can start researching this line from medium М7 tank).
  • New premium tanks available for purchasing: British heavy tank TOG-2, British TD АТ-15А, French heavy tank 1945 FCM 50t.
  • Reworked the following maps: Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg, Ruinberg.
  • Reworked sounds for ricochets, tank hits, and penetrations.
  • Reworked sounds for round hits into landscape and other objects.
  • Reworked sounds for low-caliber guns.
  • Added Jordanian flag to emblems.
  • Added the “Patton Valley” achievement for the destruction of 100 M46 Patton or M48A1 Patton III.
    • After the update releases, all previously destroyed tanks (of this type) will be counted.
  • Added “commemoratives” – achievements without a grade, which can be granted to a number of players in each battle:
    • Lucky’ – Witness the destruction of an enemy vehicle by an enemy team player. You must be 10 meters or less from the enemy vehicle at the moment of its destruction.
    • ‘Cool-Headed’ – Survive at least 10 ricochets and non-penetrations in a row from enemy team players.
    • ‘Spartan’ - Survive a ricochet or non-penetration from an enemy team player. Your vehicle must have less than 10% of its hit points left.
    • ‘Ranger’ - Destroy all enemy light tanks (at least 3) in the course of one battle.
Game mechanics

  • Fallen trees are counted as masking cover (like bushes) for the visibility system (fallen trees were excluded from the calculation of visibility earlier).
  • Reduce or completely removed tank vibration when rolling over rubble, rails and small objects.
  • Increased radius of gun firing and hits sounds, Changed the way these effects sound at a distance.
  • ‘Brothers-In-Arms’ perk now gives a bonus to the ‘Mentor’ perk.
  • Changed to armor values more in line with historical real-world vaues for Т-34-85, IS, Matilda (British) tanks.
  • Changed the hull weight of the Churchill LL tank from 22000 kg 20869 kg.
  • Changed the weight of the AEC A190 engine from 400 to 800 kg.
  • Changed the hull weight of the Valentine LL tank from 8700 kg 8300 kg.
  • Reduced the research cost of the 2x Leyland E164 engine for Matilda tank to 310 experience points.
  • Increased the research cost of the Churchill tank after the Matilda tank to 11500 experience points.
  • Fixed the mechanics for receiving the “Sniper” achievement.
  • “Patrol Duty” achievement is now counted in the “Kay’s Medal” achievement.
  • The Panther M10 added to the “Hunter” achievement.
Graphics and technical improvements

  • Draw distance (settings/graphics/draw distance) increased for minimum graphics quality from 400 to 600 meters, and from 1000 to 1400 meters for maximum graphics quality.
  • Improved rendering performance of trees and vegetation – this should reduce fps drop in the sniper mode when one has a large amount of vegetation on the screen.
  • Low performance improved for some configurations (mainly for Radeon VGAs) for the following maps: Steppes, South Coast, Highway, Mines, Widepark, Abbey.
  • Fixed the incorrect auto-detect of the Texture Quality in the Graphics quality menu.
  • Reworked and optimized some destruction effects of buildings and objects.
  • Some objects were reworked and readjusted based on the taxing of system resources.
  • Added the shadow of the vehicle in the garage space.
  • Added the effect of decreased brightness and density of emblems and inscriptions while in post-mortem mode.
User Interface


  • Battle Interface: module icons (bottom left corner of the screen) will now have a a repair progress indicator.
  • Fixed sharp camera shifts when interacting near or with other objects (tanks).
  • The distance between the icons of the tanks in the Tech Tree was reduced.
  • In the tank tech tree, the way back to the full tech tree for the nation was changed. It's now a flag instead of a link that reads 'Back to Tech Tree'.
  • In the tank tech tree, the research cost and the purchase price for the tanks and their modules will be displayed--regardless of whether or not you've already purchased them.
  • In the tech tree, If there is a shortage of resources or experience, the pop up will show how much experience or credits are needed for research and purchase.
  • In the tech tree, vehicle experience representation has been changed.
  • When viewing players on your team from post-mortem mode:
    • Fixed drowning indicator display.
    • Added the display of ‘empty ammorack’.
    • Added the status of tank modules and tank crewmembers to the available display.
  • Removed display of damage to allies from after-battle statistics.
  • The login message ‘Cannot connect. Connection is blocked by firewall’ changed to ‘Unable to connect to the server. It may be that the server is on maintenance or you may need to check your connection settings.'
  • The old message for a failed attempt to connect to the server was changed:
    • "The login packet sent to the server was malformed" to "Error in authorization on game server. Your game client version is outdated or damaged’
  • Changed armor display interface (without displaying the armor itself) of the SU-5, T-46, КВ-13, SU-85B, SU-101, Object 268, KV-2, KV-3, IS-3, KV-4, IS-8, ИС-7, ISU-152, VK 4502 A, PzV Panther, Centurion, Centurion Mk3, FV4202, Covenanter, Cruiser MkI, Valentine, Caernarvon, Centurion, M6.
  • Restructured the visualization of the British tanks.
  • Fully reworked the design of tank selling window.
Fixes

  • Fixed a rare bug that occured when a projectile disappeared after penetration of the mantlet, hitting the gun but the gun was not damaged.
  • Fixed a rare bug with the disappearance of the shell after penetrating the spaced armor and the subsequent rebound of the main armor of the tank.
  • Fixed "flying" tanks at high ping and significant loss of data packets.
  • Fixed displacement and "tugging" of aim in the sniper mode.
  • Fixed an abnormally high damage from ramming in some cases.
  • Fixed a low cost of repair of the tank in case of flooding.
  • Fixed blocking of a flooded tank after battle on the global map.
  • Fixed a bug where a destroyed ally’s tank continued to gain experience for the damage of spotted enemy vehicle during the battle.
  • Fixed the rare issue which caused players to be placed into excluded game modes.
  • Fixed the disappearance of destroyed vehicles burning effect when at close distances.
  • Fixed the display and collision models discrepancy of some buildings and objects.
  • Fixed possibility of entering ‘before-battle UI’ of special battles, which one cannot leave afterwards.
  • Fixed the rounding discrepancy of W/L ratio percentage when viewed in different windows.
  • From the after-battle statistics ‘battle efficiency’ tab, we removed the damage dealt to own vehicle.
  • Fixed the error in which an Ammo Rack critical hit was not being counted in after-battle statistics.
  • Fixed the error that displayed an SPG as a tank on the minimap.
  • Fixed the sniper reticule settings from having an effect on the arcade reticule settings.
  • Fixed some errors in the display of after-battle statistics.
  • Fixed camouflage errors of the Pz V/IV, A-32 tanks.
  • Fixed models and textures errors of the Object 268, T-46, IS-8 vehicles.
  • Fixed inscriptions and emblems of the KV-5, M5 Stuart tanks.
  • Fixed destroyed models errors of the Gw Panther, Е-100, Lowe, Grille, Lorraine39 L AM, Lorraine40t, T25-2, Panther M10, Object 212, Object 704, AMX 13F3AM, AMX 105AM, ARL 44, Matilda (British), AMX13-75 vehicles.
  • Fixed incorrect shot effect of the 8.8cm KwK43 L/71 gun for the Tiger tank.
  • Fixed incorrect exhaust effect of the В-2К engine for the KV engine.
  • Fixed names of some American tanks.
  • Fixed incorrect displaying of hit/penetration marks on the KV-1S, Т110Е4.
  • Fixed the receiving description of the “Top Gun” and “Sniper” achievements.
  • Fixed the description of the “de Langlade's Medal” achievement.
__________________
It's important to own a great adventure bike, and leave it in the garage because there's no time to adventure
vwboomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:45 AM   #3426
FPGT72
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Kingsville MO
Oddometer: 5,294
I am so happy about fixing the gone swimming. As I understood things if you jump in the lake you will get a 100% repair bill.



Quote:
Originally Posted by vwboomer View Post
heres da whole thing


Content

  • New Chinese Tech Tree added (17 vehicles in all: light, medium and heavy tanks). The Tier I light tank, Renault NC-31, will be added to every players garage with an additional slot.
  • New line of American tanks added: light Т21, light Т71, medium Т69, medium Т54E1, heavy T57 (one can start researching this line from medium М7 tank).
  • New premium tanks available for purchasing: British heavy tank TOG-2, British TD АТ-15А, French heavy tank 1945 FCM 50t.
  • Reworked the following maps: Prokhorovka, Redshire, Erlenberg, Ruinberg.
  • Reworked sounds for ricochets, tank hits, and penetrations.
  • Reworked sounds for round hits into landscape and other objects.
  • Reworked sounds for low-caliber guns.
  • Added Jordanian flag to emblems.
  • Added the “Patton Valley” achievement for the destruction of 100 M46 Patton or M48A1 Patton III.
    • After the update releases, all previously destroyed tanks (of this type) will be counted.
  • Added “commemoratives” – achievements without a grade, which can be granted to a number of players in each battle:
    • Lucky’ – Witness the destruction of an enemy vehicle by an enemy team player. You must be 10 meters or less from the enemy vehicle at the moment of its destruction.
    • ‘Cool-Headed’ – Survive at least 10 ricochets and non-penetrations in a row from enemy team players.
    • ‘Spartan’ - Survive a ricochet or non-penetration from an enemy team player. Your vehicle must have less than 10% of its hit points left.
    • ‘Ranger’ - Destroy all enemy light tanks (at least 3) in the course of one battle.
Game mechanics

  • Fallen trees are counted as masking cover (like bushes) for the visibility system (fallen trees were excluded from the calculation of visibility earlier).
  • Reduce or completely removed tank vibration when rolling over rubble, rails and small objects.
  • Increased radius of gun firing and hits sounds, Changed the way these effects sound at a distance.
  • ‘Brothers-In-Arms’ perk now gives a bonus to the ‘Mentor’ perk.
  • Changed to armor values more in line with historical real-world vaues for Т-34-85, IS, Matilda (British) tanks.
  • Changed the hull weight of the Churchill LL tank from 22000 kg 20869 kg.
  • Changed the weight of the AEC A190 engine from 400 to 800 kg.
  • Changed the hull weight of the Valentine LL tank from 8700 kg 8300 kg.
  • Reduced the research cost of the 2x Leyland E164 engine for Matilda tank to 310 experience points.
  • Increased the research cost of the Churchill tank after the Matilda tank to 11500 experience points.
  • Fixed the mechanics for receiving the “Sniper” achievement.
  • “Patrol Duty” achievement is now counted in the “Kay’s Medal” achievement.
  • The Panther M10 added to the “Hunter” achievement.
Graphics and technical improvements

  • Draw distance (settings/graphics/draw distance) increased for minimum graphics quality from 400 to 600 meters, and from 1000 to 1400 meters for maximum graphics quality.
  • Improved rendering performance of trees and vegetation – this should reduce fps drop in the sniper mode when one has a large amount of vegetation on the screen.
  • Low performance improved for some configurations (mainly for Radeon VGAs) for the following maps: Steppes, South Coast, Highway, Mines, Widepark, Abbey.
  • Fixed the incorrect auto-detect of the Texture Quality in the Graphics quality menu.
  • Reworked and optimized some destruction effects of buildings and objects.
  • Some objects were reworked and readjusted based on the taxing of system resources.
  • Added the shadow of the vehicle in the garage space.
  • Added the effect of decreased brightness and density of emblems and inscriptions while in post-mortem mode.
User Interface


  • Battle Interface: module icons (bottom left corner of the screen) will now have a a repair progress indicator.
  • Fixed sharp camera shifts when interacting near or with other objects (tanks).
  • The distance between the icons of the tanks in the Tech Tree was reduced.
  • In the tank tech tree, the way back to the full tech tree for the nation was changed. It's now a flag instead of a link that reads 'Back to Tech Tree'.
  • In the tank tech tree, the research cost and the purchase price for the tanks and their modules will be displayed--regardless of whether or not you've already purchased them.
  • In the tech tree, If there is a shortage of resources or experience, the pop up will show how much experience or credits are needed for research and purchase.
  • In the tech tree, vehicle experience representation has been changed.
  • When viewing players on your team from post-mortem mode:
    • Fixed drowning indicator display.
    • Added the display of ‘empty ammorack’.
    • Added the status of tank modules and tank crewmembers to the available display.
  • Removed display of damage to allies from after-battle statistics.
  • The login message ‘Cannot connect. Connection is blocked by firewall’ changed to ‘Unable to connect to the server. It may be that the server is on maintenance or you may need to check your connection settings.'
  • The old message for a failed attempt to connect to the server was changed:
    • "The login packet sent to the server was malformed" to "Error in authorization on game server. Your game client version is outdated or damaged’
  • Changed armor display interface (without displaying the armor itself) of the SU-5, T-46, КВ-13, SU-85B, SU-101, Object 268, KV-2, KV-3, IS-3, KV-4, IS-8, ИС-7, ISU-152, VK 4502 A, PzV Panther, Centurion, Centurion Mk3, FV4202, Covenanter, Cruiser MkI, Valentine, Caernarvon, Centurion, M6.
  • Restructured the visualization of the British tanks.
  • Fully reworked the design of tank selling window.
Fixes

  • Fixed a rare bug that occured when a projectile disappeared after penetration of the mantlet, hitting the gun but the gun was not damaged.
  • Fixed a rare bug with the disappearance of the shell after penetrating the spaced armor and the subsequent rebound of the main armor of the tank.
  • Fixed "flying" tanks at high ping and significant loss of data packets.
  • Fixed displacement and "tugging" of aim in the sniper mode.
  • Fixed an abnormally high damage from ramming in some cases.
  • Fixed a low cost of repair of the tank in case of flooding.
  • Fixed blocking of a flooded tank after battle on the global map.
  • Fixed a bug where a destroyed ally’s tank continued to gain experience for the damage of spotted enemy vehicle during the battle.
  • Fixed the rare issue which caused players to be placed into excluded game modes.
  • Fixed the disappearance of destroyed vehicles burning effect when at close distances.
  • Fixed the display and collision models discrepancy of some buildings and objects.
  • Fixed possibility of entering ‘before-battle UI’ of special battles, which one cannot leave afterwards.
  • Fixed the rounding discrepancy of W/L ratio percentage when viewed in different windows.
  • From the after-battle statistics ‘battle efficiency’ tab, we removed the damage dealt to own vehicle.
  • Fixed the error in which an Ammo Rack critical hit was not being counted in after-battle statistics.
  • Fixed the error that displayed an SPG as a tank on the minimap.
  • Fixed the sniper reticule settings from having an effect on the arcade reticule settings.
  • Fixed some errors in the display of after-battle statistics.
  • Fixed camouflage errors of the Pz V/IV, A-32 tanks.
  • Fixed models and textures errors of the Object 268, T-46, IS-8 vehicles.
  • Fixed inscriptions and emblems of the KV-5, M5 Stuart tanks.
  • Fixed destroyed models errors of the Gw Panther, Е-100, Lowe, Grille, Lorraine39 L AM, Lorraine40t, T25-2, Panther M10, Object 212, Object 704, AMX 13F3AM, AMX 105AM, ARL 44, Matilda (British), AMX13-75 vehicles.
  • Fixed incorrect shot effect of the 8.8cm KwK43 L/71 gun for the Tiger tank.
  • Fixed incorrect exhaust effect of the В-2К engine for the KV engine.
  • Fixed names of some American tanks.
  • Fixed incorrect displaying of hit/penetration marks on the KV-1S, Т110Е4.
  • Fixed the receiving description of the “Top Gun” and “Sniper” achievements.
  • Fixed the description of the “de Langlade's Medal” achievement.
__________________
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist
[/FONT]
FPGT72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM   #3427
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer
 
MN_Smurf's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Oxford, MI
Oddometer: 2,206
Per the WoT website yesterday, the Chinese tech tree is being pushed out beyond 8.2 so they can do more play balancing. Everything else stays the same.
__________________
'09 Kawi Versys
MN_Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #3428
UngaWunga
Mosquito bait
 
UngaWunga's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: NH
Oddometer: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPGT72 View Post
I am so happy about fixing the gone swimming. As I understood things if you jump in the lake you will get a 100% repair bill.

I'll admit to doing that once or twice when I'm the last one left and being hunted by the whole other team. But I do hate it when others do it and rob me of a kill...

I haven't played the IS3 yet. Waiting until I get some more $ to outfit it properly and train the crew.
__________________
"There isn't any secret," he said. "It's all very obvious."
UngaWunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #3429
Mambo Dave
Backyard Adventurer
 
Mambo Dave's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Oddometer: 4,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by UngaWunga View Post

I haven't played the IS3 yet. Waiting until I get some more $ to outfit it properly and train the crew.
The IS-3 used to be called a brawler, so I don't recommend outfitting it with camo/binocs. I run a vent, gun rammer and aiming-modification on mine to make those peek-a-boo shots all the quicker, and I think I have 'smooth ride' for the driver. In my opinion a 'brawler' would be the KV-4 since it can keep pushing and take more hits, but the accuracy of the IS-3 is low enough that up close and personal is still the preferred way to use it. But... up to the point at which you have the crew skills and big gun, maybe camo and binocs to stay back more would serve you well?
Mambo Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #3430
Cat0020
El cheapo
 
Cat0020's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: NW of Philly, Hoboken, Brooklyn, Jamaica NY.
Oddometer: 5,371
I have little over 300 battles in my IS-3, crews at 230% (100% plus 1st skill/perk, 2nd skill at 30%), I moved the original crew with more skills/perks to IS-7.
My IS-3 is Elite, equipped with vent, rammer & vert. stab; shoot gold rounds, ration, repair kit, 1st aid kit. I still lose about 8-20k credit per battle.

During close quater brawling, be sure to wiggle your tank, along with your turret while reloading, that tends to bounce a lot of enemy shots on the IS-3, especially those aiming for the driver's viewport in the middle. .
__________________
Mankind is doomed & Physics do not lie
Chances favor the prepared mind.
Cat0020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #3431
UngaWunga
Mosquito bait
 
UngaWunga's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: NH
Oddometer: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0020 View Post
I have little over 300 battles in my IS-3, crews at 230% (100% plus 1st skill/perk, 2nd skill at 30%), I moved the original crew with more skills/perks to IS-7.
My IS-3 is Elite, equipped with vent, rammer & vert. stab; shoot gold rounds, ration, repair kit, 1st aid kit. I still lose about 8-20k credit per battle.
Hmm. Maybe you just suck?

I don't shoot gold rounds, don't plan on starting. We'll see how I do in it. I really like the IS, using it to shoot and run. On maps where I can't do that, I tend to get smoked. The Tiger2 is a tier8, and I normally don't lose money on that unless my team is REAL bad. I play that very cautiously and try to snipe, which probably helps.
__________________
"There isn't any secret," he said. "It's all very obvious."
UngaWunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #3432
Cat0020
El cheapo
 
Cat0020's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: NW of Philly, Hoboken, Brooklyn, Jamaica NY.
Oddometer: 5,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by UngaWunga View Post
Hmm. Maybe you just suck?
Maybe I do, but who are you to tell?
How often have you platooned with me to make a fair call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UngaWunga View Post
I don't shoot gold rounds, don't plan on starting. We'll see how I do in it. I really like the IS, using it to shoot and run. On maps where I can't do that, I tend to get smoked. The Tiger2 is a tier8, and I normally don't lose money on that unless my team is REAL bad. I play that very cautiously and try to snipe, which probably helps.
4800 credit a shot for IS-3, gold rounds pretty much guarantee damage & penetration against tier 8 enemy; aimed at right spots you can easily kill a crew or take out module, if your gunner has dead eye as perk.
IS-3 is not a sniper, play it as one; you might become the one that suck.
__________________
Mankind is doomed & Physics do not lie
Chances favor the prepared mind.
Cat0020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #3433
Hodag
native
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Oddometer: 22,788
have the
gwtiger
tiger II
tiger P

researched
but no credits to buy

i think i hit the free game wall
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #3434
vwboomer
Buffoon
 
vwboomer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: WI
Oddometer: 9,327
Been playing this game for...5 months? Finally managed top gun




Normally I get to the 5 kill mark and get buck fever

Now if I could just figure out how to make my t25/2 work sitting still, by the time I see the enemy they already are lobbing shots at me. I can get coated optics yet, when I have money, but already have binocs and camo. next skill reset sale I will have to change something I guess
__________________
It's important to own a great adventure bike, and leave it in the garage because there's no time to adventure
vwboomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #3435
UngaWunga
Mosquito bait
 
UngaWunga's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: NH
Oddometer: 6,918
The t25/2 is a follow-the-heavies type of tank. Help out from the sides or behind your own team. Very accurate from distances. Not a front line assault tank at all.
__________________
"There isn't any secret," he said. "It's all very obvious."
UngaWunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014