Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
nameless OP
100% recyclable

Oddometer: 127
BMW ECU - Repro / Configuring - Your Opinions needed/apreciated

Hi everyone!

I've been a member of this forum for some time, and a motorbike enthusiast for longer.
For a living I develop software, and recently joined a company that works with electronics.
Together we are developing a new tool that will provide BMW motorbike (and Jeep 4x4's) owners to change their ECU programming whenever they need, from a few pre-loaded and professionally prepared. They will also be able to order personalized tune-ups.
The difference is that you will not need to go to a specialized dealer do do this, nor will you need to keep any device plugged to the bike. We plan to offer not only the performance improvement, but a few other options like rev and/or speed limitation for when you lend your bike (of for companies that rent),different fuel map optimizations for when riding those countries with less than premium gas, etc. All from the tip of your fingers and in a few minutes.

As soon as it is available i will be posting a link here for a special price for inmates.

What i would really appreciate is to hear your opinions and ideas of what kind of other options you would like to have. Let's say that we can tinker with the electronics and do anything as long as it's controlled from the ECU.

Any ideas/opinions are welcome, thanks for your collaboration.

Daniel

'13 Yamaha XT660Z Ténéré
Keep Calm
and
Carry On
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote