Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
bliev OP
n00b

Oddometer: 5
seeking for company to ride through Morocco, Alger, Tunis

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for the company of enthusiasts who are planning to have a trip through Northern African countries (Morocco, Alger, Tunis) in 2013.

I live in Moscow, Russia and will travel to Spain (probably this is the most popular entry point to Marocco) myself before joining the team. After visiting Africa, once we get to Europe, I will also ride back to Moscow on my own.

There are not so many enthusiasts in Russia who can or are interested in a such trip (seriously I could not find anyone), therefore I'm looking for that internationally. I'm 34 y o, communicative and friendly. I'm a Medical Doctor by training, but not practicing for 9 years, however still that is a plus I think. I speak English fluently and also Spanish at intermediate level. Also I can meet with you for discussion of the trip details flying to your country sometime in advance, or we can discuss it via Skype or both or any other convenient option.

I ride Yamaha SuperTenere XTZ1200, beginner to intermediate offroad skills. Have vast experience in long distance riding.

I'm flexible in the time for that trip, but I can not start before April (because of winter in Russia) and would like "African part" (i.e. timeframe between entry and leave Africa) to be not longer than 3 weeks.

Thanks, guys. Hope to find someone who loves fun, bikes, Africa and meeting new people.

Alex
bliev is offline   Reply With Quote