Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2012, 04:27 AM   #11
Kedgi OP
Banned

Oddometer: 1,388
Glad you're reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by love/hate it View Post
Still following along and am especially enjoying the pictures. You seem to be adapting well to your new world. Sent Steph what was to be an installment on your report. I'm sure she and the Learning Center appreciate what you are doing for them. Season's best to you man. Ride safe.
Thank You for your donation. It makes me feel good to know that some people will benefit from my ride. There are so many people that could use a hand up, down here, and in Central America. I see it and we all know Steph saw it and did something about it.

I have enjoyed my time in Colombia. This country is recovering from so many bad years, now they have an expanding economy and I think that's why Mike and i have encountered so many trucks on the road. Great roads just loaded with trucks

This morning I will finally have a chance to check out tires. Then I don't know what were doing. We may stay here for Christmas, there are worse ideas. Here we have WiFi, it's a decent neighborhood that could pass for a neighborhood in Toronto.

Another rider showed up here yesterday. Steve from Vernon BC. I knew his bike the moment I saw it. It's a GS 800. It's one of the other two bikes that went on the same aircraft my and Boris' bike went on. Mike and I saw the other bike a German BMW pass up, opposite direction, up by Santa Marta. It's a small world. Steve is staying here for Christmas and will likely join us for New Years.

Kedgi
Kedgi is offline   Reply With Quote