|12-24-2012, 07:18 AM||#9|
Joined: Jan 2007
So I actually did see an ortho about removing the hardware.
1. You should have it done by whoever put it in.
2. They probably won't do it either if it has been more than a year or so unless you have some MAJOR issues with it.
3. The reason is there are so may different styles and types of hardware and not everyone will have the correct stuff.
4. If you insist make sure you go to a major trauma hospital as they are the only ones that will have all the specialized equipment to take out the screws if they break off the heads.
5. He wouldn't touch it because he knows they don't have the right stuff and he isn't interested in doing battle with and making a mess of trying to remove it.
OK, well that clears things up. Guess I am in the club for the duration, hope it can be recycled after they burn away the external bits.
"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."
'06 1200 GS Adv - non A
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|