Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
6gear OP
n00b

Oddometer: 4
New Guy

Greetings,

In the lobby of one of Saigon's lesser known hotels I was introduced to your web site. On my return to the states (after 15 years) I have recently registered to it. Looks interesting with good people sharing stories and valuable info.

I'm one of those Harley riders (since 1980), but have an occasional adventure on others too. Most recently I completed an unexpected 41,000 mile ride extensively throughout Vietnam on my "08" Harley Davidson. 1st to ever solo the country. I didn't go everywhere (as much as I tried, some trails are just not conducive to Harley Tracks, and some trails a Harley should not have been, but all part of the adventure), but I've seen more of Vietnam than most ever will.

Earlier this year I had an intermission ride into the Kashmir Himalaya. 1st of the year to solo ride from Srinagar to Leh. The Zojila Pass was awesome at that time with a trail channeled through snow to 6 meters deep. This was on a Honda! A great ride and I look forward to a longer one during the summer months.

I have a manuscript in progress for a formal presentation of a book about my adventures - Harley Tracks: Across Vietnam in the Spirit of Freedom. I have read your rules regarding postings and spams.

With respect to your rules, I am in question regarding posting a notice of my web site and Facebook Fan page for photo and story introductions to my book.

I will appreciate your comments or direction on this issue.

Thank you,
6gear
6gear is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: