Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
pdedse OP
paraelamigosincero

Oddometer: 1,106
Seis semanas en Pérez-Zeledón en una 125cc

In a little more than two weeks I'll be heading for San Isidro del General, Costa Rica, a town commonly referred to as Pérez-Zeledón, about 3 hours south of San José.

I'll be there as the program leader of a group of college students studying Spanish for six weeks. They'll be in class 4 hours every morning, but I'll have some afternoons and weekends to explore PZ and the surrounding area. PZ is a town of about 50-60,000, more or less according to different sources.

I just bought a brand new Honda CGL-125 to explore the area while I'm there. Kind of strange...the bike is at my sis-in-laws in PZ, waiting for me. I've never ridden this type of bike, never even seen it. But it's there...waiting. Actually, I should clarify--it's my wife's bike...mywifewhohatesmotorcyclesbike! I'll explain later....

I've no doubt it'll be underpowered and undersized, but I'm hopeful...and grateful that I'll have the opportunity to do something like this...visit some places I wouldn't get to otherwise...hopefully you'll check in from time to time.

Saludos.
pdedse is offline   Reply With Quote