ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #8326
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfc View Post
Howdy, can you change my name to [ECHO] with the brackets? The name I gave myself is terribly boring. Much obliged.
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 04:52 AM   #8327
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRITCH39 View Post
Hi can you please change my user name to PRITCH

Thanks
it's in use.. please check the Inmates list before requesting a name change to see if your selected name is available.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 07:55 AM   #8328
[ECHO]
Adventurer
 
[ECHO]'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Elko, NV
Oddometer: 40
Thanks GB, and I love the stickers+patches I got from you. Take care!
[ECHO] is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #8329
Cannabinoid
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Confined in the physical world
Oddometer: 739
name change

this message is self destructing...

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 01-01-2014 at 10:05 AM
Cannabinoid is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:14 AM   #8330
steve22
n00b
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Oddometer: 2
Hello,

Can you please change my user name to steve22? Thank you!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

steve22 screwed with this post 01-23-2013 at 05:49 PM Reason: add info
steve22 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #8331
Johnny Locks
Adventurer
 
Johnny Locks's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Madeline Island, WI
Oddometer: 101
Name Change Please

Hi mods,
I would be pretty happy if my user name was changed to Johnny Locks since my name is actually John and I came up with that disco jim business in a mistaken hurry. Also, I put that "Wanderlust victim" in there under my name, but I don't want to be a victim any longer, and I can't figure out how to change it now.

Thanks for any help,
John

Edit: found how to change the title under the name, so never mind that. Still need the name change.

Johnny Locks screwed with this post 01-23-2013 at 05:45 PM Reason: New information has come to light
Johnny Locks is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #8332
dirtRiderGuy
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: on a trail somewhere
Oddometer: 72
Name change

Hi mods, I no longer have RedRims (and haven't in some time).

Please change my user name to " dirtRiderGuy"

Thanks in advance!!!
dirtRiderGuy is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #8333
Jon
Adventurer
 
Jon's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Akron, OH
Oddometer: 1,143
Name change

Hi mods,

Could you please change my name to Jon M. I have given up rallying cars for riding.

However, the inmate that has Jon has not logged in since 8-18-2007 and only has one post if that change would be possible I would prefer it.

Thank you!
Jon is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #8334
Conedodger
Wanna Ride
 
Conedodger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Upstate, NY
Oddometer: 243
Been a member for almost two years and just realized there is another Mark S. who has been here longer. Doh! Out of respect for the original, can mine be changed to Conedodger?

Thanks!
Conedodger is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #8335
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillum View Post
Requesting a name change to:

Heywood_Jablowme
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #8336
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11/11 View Post
Hello,

Can you please change my user name to steve22? Thank you!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
ok
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #8337
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco jim View Post
Hi mods,
I would be pretty happy if my user name was changed to Johnny Locks since my name is actually John and I came up with that disco jim business in a mistaken hurry. Also, I put that "Wanderlust victim" in there under my name, but I don't want to be a victim any longer, and I can't figure out how to change it now.

Thanks for any help,
John

Edit: found how to change the title under the name, so never mind that. Still need the name change.
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #8338
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRims View Post
Hi mods, I no longer have RedRims (and haven't in some time).

Please change my user name to " dirtRiderGuy"

Thanks in advance!!!
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #8339
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by RallycarJon View Post
Hi mods,

Could you please change my name to Jon M. I have given up rallying cars for riding.

However, the inmate that has Jon has not logged in since 8-18-2007 and only has one post if that change would be possible I would prefer it.

Thank you!
Making an exception, done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #8340
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S View Post
Been a member for almost two years and just realized there is another Mark S. who has been here longer. Doh! Out of respect for the original, can mine be changed to Conedodger?

Thanks!
Done.. anyone else?
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014