Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2013, 11:28 PM   #1
btcn OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,880
I'm back!

I has probly missed out on a lot about scooters! I have been extremely busy latly. Haven't been on here in quite a while!

Well. The Elite 150 has set for possibly a year or 2! And wait till you hear why! Because I broke the key! Pretty lame excuse huh? Not been stupid enough to not register it though, its up to date. But ain't run for a long time. I am fixin' to order a new ignition switch, the switch is kind of funky anyways. Then a new gasket/stop the oil leak. Then oil change. A good tuneup and should be ready. I really miss it. But basically my garage got hoarded and the bike got lost.

So I then sold a lot of stuff and cleaned up the garage. I converted it into a home theater [with DLP projector and electric screen, surround sound, etc]. I used the garage that for a while, but got tired of it and wanted the shop space. Got tired of walking downstairs to the garage every time to watch movies. So I moved it to my bedroom. Good size room 250 square feet, blacked it out I'm lovin it! Even brought the full size refrigerator/freezer to my bedroom! Mircowave, 2 popcorn machines [1 old school carnival style, 1 hot air], snow cone maker, etc. Yes I'm that lazy! And lazy enough to pay extra for a electric remote controlled 100" screen! Not pulldown! Oh no I'm that lazy! No but I really like the electric screen.

So I rebuild the garage. And I got a coke machine down there! $50 on Craigslist. Works perfectly. Had $75 inside! And I think whoever put money in did it intentionally, on account machine only takes up to $1 bills, and there was acouple $5 bills in the CHANGE box! Wierd huh? Good deal. So garage is nice, so I'm gonna get to a workin on the good old scoot.

I still ride my old Shadow though. Loving it. Still no H-D. Got 46,000 miles on the Shadow and still going up, looking for 200K+. But soon I need a touring bike due to lower back pains from long trips. Bike hasn't had ANY issues since over the new years before this last one! Just changed the oil. Thats it! Put about 30K on it. Great bike!

Anyways will be updates on the scoot. Hopefully some ride reports eventually.

But been pretty good. How about y'all?