Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #1606
Spank
Adventurer

Oddometer: 64
I have 2 tables I'll bring. I think they're about 5' each.

My SPOT
Spank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #1607
Ladybug0048
Bug Sister

Oddometer: 10,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConTeacher View Post
Rob Watt, owner of TrailMaster Adventure Gear in Monument, CO http://trailmasteradventures.com/index.html has generously donated

One pair of A1200 Adventure Bags for the GSA

(Hat & riding partner NOT included)

AND one pair of A650 Adventure Bags for the V-Strom

(No, the bike isn't included either...)

Trailmaster Adventures was started out of the love for adventure riding by myself, Rob Watt. At first it was just a name to put on shirts and hats to give to my friends when we went riding. Like most of us who ride, our adventure bike takes us into some of the most beautiful places in the world. We are always trying to figure out how we can do this full time and to turn our passion into a business. That's when it all came together....

That's pretty cool. I checked their website and discovered the Changing Mat - I might just have to buy one of those. It looks mighty useful and folds up small.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #1608
bigtodd
Hi, wanna ride?

Oddometer: 1,345
Quote:
Rob Watt, owner of TrailMaster Adventure Gear in Monument, CO http://trailmasteradventures.com/index.html has generously donated

Bill, pretty sure you have cemented a permanent spot in the DV Noobs Rally. You are the MAN!

Next year instead of a raffle we should work on havig a "swag bag" for every participant like they do at the big celebrity award events. How cool would it be to have 200 Giant Loop bags loaded up with MSR fuel bottle, exped sleeping mat, Cruz tool kit, first aid kit, HD tubes, alloy tire spoons, etc, etc.

SPOT - bigtodd - where I at now?
bigtodd.whereamiriding.com
bigtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #1609
GSequoia
Where are my tools?

Oddometer: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtodd View Post
Bill, pretty sure you have cemented a permanent spot in the DV Noobs Rally. You are the MAN!

Next year instead of a raffle we should work on havig a "swag bag" for every participant like they do at the big celebrity award events. How cool would it be to have 200 Giant Loop bags loaded up with MSR fuel bottle, exped sleeping mat, Cruz tool kit, first aid kit, HD tubes, alloy tire spoons, etc, etc.
I dunno, then all us cheap-ass KLR guys would show up with a bunch of garbage bags filled with gear tied to our bikes to get there.
GSequoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #1610
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,908
WOW....

FANTASTIC JOB BILL...

LOVE TO SEE MORE VENDORS AND PEOPLE SUPPORTING THIS EVENT. AWESOME PRIZES FOR THE LUCKY PPs.

THEY LOVE THE NOOBS...

ANOTHER GREAT NEWS! ONLY 3 BAILED OUT AND ALL GOT 100% REFUND. GLAD TO SEE THE REST OF US ARE LOOKINJG SOLID.

FOLKS, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE PLANNING. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET SOME DIRT RIDING BEFORE THE EVENT, KNOW YOUR BIKE, KEEP THEM IN GOOD MECHANICAL CONDITION AND GET COMFORTABLE GEAR WITH GOOD PROTECTION.

HOW ARE WE DOING WITH THE JIMMY LEWIS CLASS ON WEDNESDAY? HOPE PEOPLE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT. THERE'S ALSO THE BIGGER CLASS THE WEEKEND BEFORE - THAT'S A GOOD ONE.

Quote:

One pair of A1200 Adventure Bags for the GSA

(Hat & riding partner NOT included)

(No, the bike isn't included either...)

http://trailmasteradventures.com/a650v.html

Trailmaster Adventures was started out of the love for adventure riding by myself, Rob Watt. At first it was just a name to put on shirts and hats to give to my friends when we went riding. Like most of us who ride, our adventure bike takes us into some of the most beautiful places in the world. We are always trying to figure out how we can do this full time and to turn our passion into a business. That's when it all came together....

NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #1611
GSequoia
Where are my tools?

I wish I could get some dirt in first :( With two small kids it's tough to get out on a daddy-only weekend. Because of that I'm reserving Thursday to acclimate myself to the dirt on my new 606s (and as said before anybody is welcome to join).

Add to that I'm friggen BUSY now! Big Bear on Feb 16-18, Disneyland that next Saturday, Cal. Advetnure the Saturday after that, Jeep event that Sunday, then a couple weekends to get the KLR together for DV, then Mammoth and the next weekend DV! That's why I say if you get in a pinch and need somebody to do something shout at me ;) I'd hate to see you get all the fun sucked out of the even for yourself because you're too busy running it, BTDT.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #1612
Cowgirl
Cougar on the prowl

Oddometer: 3,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post

HOW ARE WE DOING WITH THE JIMMY LEWIS CLASS ON WEDNESDAY? HOPE PEOPLE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT. THERE'S ALSO THE BIGGER CLASS THE WEEKEND BEFORE - THAT'S A GOOD ONE.
I signed up for the Wednesday class - it was a perfect fit for me since I'm coming from a fair distance away
A Cougar goes racing
Lead me not into temptation ............ just follow me, I know a short-cut.
Cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #1613
1224R
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,770
This raffle is turning into a good-un!!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #1614
heirhead
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 439
fees

Hello,

Told to look at fees on page 1. See fees for park but nothing else. Where to send and how?
Missing it. What page please. Would like to pay.
1 riding, 1 bike in truck.

Thanks much,

Heirhead
heirhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #1615
bigtodd
Hi, wanna ride?

Oddometer: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1224R View Post
Looks like you are going to need your A++ game as MC

SPOT - bigtodd - where I at now?
bigtodd.whereamiriding.com
bigtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #1616
airborndad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by heirhead View Post
Hello,

Told to look at fees on page 1. See fees for park but nothing else. Where to send and how?
Missing it. What page please. Would like to pay.
1 riding, 1 bike in truck.

Thanks much,

Heirhead
Guess that part was deleted from page 1

EDIT:
See post # 1620

airborndad screwed with this post 02-02-2013 at 03:38 AM
airborndad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #1617
GSequoia
Where are my tools?

I'd get confirmation there is a slot before sending in money dude. Registration ended a little while back. I suggest standing by and waiting for NSFW or FYYFF to chime in.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #1618
heirhead
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 439
Hello,
Thanks, as that part must of been deleted.
pp info?

Heirhead
heirhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #1619
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank View Post
I have 2 tables I'll bring. I think they're about 5' each.
thanks spank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtodd View Post

todd, that's why we have this guy for outstanding PPs.

don't we all wish, swag bags....wohooo, and of course klim adventure jacket and pants for everyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1224R View Post
jim you think you'll be done by midnight?

Old 02-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #1620
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

sorry, the fees are already deleted since the list is now closed. though it looks loose, it's due for fixing.

we had a deadline and everyone complied, however, i let a few slide in. shame on me.

the campground can handle more than 200 but i don't want collecting $ from hereon. prefer to focus on the planning, riding and food. if i have more time, i would rather spend it soliciting raffle prizes. i still have to reconcile all the payments received and the participant's code. there are a lot of numbers do not match. if you get an email from me, that means you're one of them.

ersin (FYYFF) and i will have a separate list limited to 10 people (it won't be posted). if someone bails out we will contact you so you could pay immediately. you may want to pay also while on the waiting list, and you get a full refund if you didn't get in..