Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #11
AntiHero OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot3 View Post
The quality of the book is outstanding and the content.......Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Thank you again AntiHero.
p3
Great to hear. I still haven't held a copy in my hands! (Still on the road.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJBruiser View Post
Just finished up your thread AH, amazing reading and I am so glad I StubledUpon it randomly. Just a thought about future trips, have you ever considered starting an account on a fundraising site? I can't speak for anyone else on here, but I know I would donate some cash to keep reading your RR's...Just a thought...Again, love your story, and I am super bummed its over.

Also was bummed you missed Zion National Park and the southern canyon land areas in Utah, thats some beautiful country.
I hadn't thought about a fundraising site, but I did contemplate a kickstarter project to support a European tour of duty. :) If anyone has any ideas or experience there, I'm all ears.

I'm bummed, too, FJ--I have nightmares that the trip is over--and then I wake up and realize it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stixx View Post
Is it just me and my left brain focus but does anyone else find it amusing that the tracks of your trip with " An Italian Supermodel" take final form in the shape of a big beautiful Italian red smiling lips...............jusayin
Nice catch. Didn't see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedrag View Post
Damn that camera of yours takes some nice crisp photos. Hard to believe it is just a pocket cam.
Yeah, I'm still amazed at what it can do. The video it takes is incredible as well. I should get a mount and attach it to the bike for onboard video.
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote