Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #26
Gregster
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sNotTheBike View Post
And it has ALREADY been posted on ADVrider SEVERAL TIMES.

You people who don't search ADVrider before posting your "amazing" articles
waste space posting redundant articles. It's lazy, stupid, boring, and tiresome.

Well I would like to add my enthusiasm for this news of the new ownership and presumably new leadership of Husqvarna. I love the old metal gas tank, dual rear shocks, air cooled Huskys when I was a kid in the late 70s and early 80s and always hoped they would take a less quirky design path. Perhaps Husqvarnas will become cool again? I haven't really wanted to buy anything they made for quite some tome now, I am hoping that will change. I certainly like the styling and performance that KTM has produced in the past decade, especially with the big bikes. I can totally see why the OP started this discussion in Orange Crush, maybe there will be a larger ADV bike from Husqvarna in the coming years? Perhaps the same concept and mission that was used to develop the 1190 ADV will be brought to bear on something over at camp Husky? I certainly hope so.
But now, where do I leave my comments? Who do ask permission from? Is this the right thread? Maybe I should have posted over at Road Warriors or Thumpers, or somewhere else? Maybe I should have spent the past hour searching and searching with the useless search tool on this site for a more relevant discussion? I was hoping for the OC guys take on this development though so this does seem to be the right place.
Now maybe I should just shut up? Maybe you should just shut up? No, wait, that's just rude.
Gregster is offline   Reply With Quote