User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
jwen OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 13
Rukka Merlin Pants Review

After much research and help from board members I purchased these pants from Rev Zilla and received them Nov 16th.

I now have over 1,000 miles on the bike riding in them and all I can say is the decision was a great one for me!!!!!!! I have only had the chance to ride in a high of 63* but yesterday started in 25* weather and put on 160 miles. I have purposely found a rain storm, although not a frog choker but a nice rain for 40 miles and no problem!!!!

I can only wait now for the summer and see how they do in the heat. My guess is I will be very comfortable to the 80* degree range. I will be keeping my Rukka Air Vision pants unless these work in the heat at witch time they probably would show up for sale.

Although at 25* for the first 65 miles yesterday I was fine. I did order from Rev Zilla a pair of the Rev'It Glacier Pants to wear under them when it gets colder. Another great deal with the 15% sale on Thursday!!!

I just wanted to say something you all know and that is about the service at Rev Zilla!!! I am not sure a company can do a better job!!!!!!!!! Prompt response with questions, videos of most of their products, Rev Zilla Bucks, shipped with an Email tracking system what else is there??

Thanks Rev Zilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
kltk1
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 151
I'm interested in this setup. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
kltk1 is offline   Reply With Quote