ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #16
WormShanks
b00b

Oddometer: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailrider383 View Post
I was just in there Saturday and after being ignored by the parts staff and the sales staff for ten minutes I went on down the road. My first impression isn't too good. I was told it is owned by the same guy that owns the Harley dealer in Meridian.
I was there for the "Triumph Grand Opening" over the weekend and they seemed fine to me. I spoke to a number of different employees. I didn't get the impression that they were serious Triumph aficionados, which is not unexpected and fine too I suppose. I'm not sure if the folks leading the test rides were employees but they were very nice. I didn't see or hear anything that would make me think twice about doing business with them.

The most important thing I learned is that I really want a Speed Triple

Ridden: AF AM AW AU AT AZ BS BH BD BB BY BW BV BR IO BN BG BF BI KH CM CA CZ DK SV GQ ER EE ET FK GI GR GP VA HN HK HU IS IN ID IR IQ KI KP KG LA LV LB LU NR NP NL AN NC NZ NI NE NO OM PK PR QA RE RO RU RW LC VC WS SM ST TM TC TV UG UA AE GB US UY UZ VU YE
WormShanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #17
eastwa
Adventurer

Oddometer: 98
Any other updates on the Birds of Prey dealership?
I will be in the area in a couple of weeks, wondering if its worth my time and mileage to swing by.
eastwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:57 PM   #18
John_L
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 527
Spoke to a sales guy at length about a bike they had about a month ago which they still have today according to their website.

I asked several questions to which he was going to get answers and call back. He never did. Called again, left a message and got no return call. Wanted to get some things answered before making a long drive from Seattle to see it.

I opted to shop elsewhere and bought something else.
John_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #19
eastwa
Adventurer

Oddometer: 98
I inquired about a 2012 DL650 rental 2 weeks ago via email through their website. No reply, so I called them today. Their CL ad said "2012 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure Glass Sparkle Black 1 miles - $8199 (Caldwell, ID)" Turns out it has 2862 miles on the clock, and want an extra $563 above the stated price. "Freight and setup are not included in msrp of a new bike" was the response. Since it is not new, I think I will pass.
eastwa is offline   Reply With Quote