Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
Shine13 OP
n00b

Oddometer: 8
Adventure Riding NorCal and Oregon

I am planning a trip with some buddies and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for me on routs. I'm Looking mainly for good dirt roads that we could do on adventure bikes. Plan is to leave Nevada City CA, head out to the coast via 36 and head up the coast along 101 to Lincoln City and cut across to Portland. From there we will cruz out to Mt. Hood and then head back south, past Crater Lake, on into CA and back home. We plan to spend about 5 days on the road, camping along the way. We will spend two days going up the coast to Portland, spend a day at the Washougal National then spend 3 days heading back on a more inland/mountain rout. We have the northern rout planned out, but we would love to hit a good portion of dirt on our southbound portion. We are all experienced dirt riders, but will be on GS and V-Stroms so don't want anything too crazy. Would anyone, with more experience of the area, be willing to share any advice or GPS tracks? It would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

- Ben
Shine13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
JR356
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,457
Did you look above when you enter the GSpot section,where it says GPS Tracks West and PNW?

JR356
JR356 is offline   Reply With Quote