User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #16
azflying
n00b

Oddometer: 7
Thumb

Amazing pictures,as usual. Thanks Terry for a great ride.
azflying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #17
fredtello
n00b

Question

Great report and pics as usual NS..I need to hook up with you all.,,,I am new to the area....Can you recomend any maps that show the single track trails for wildcat and sycamore..ect...

I use the Latitude 40, National Geo and Forest service motor vehicle maps MVU for Colorado and they show all trails....I like the forest service MVU maps as you know you are on open trails but AZ does not have one yet...
fredtello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #18
WAN
Adventurer

Oddometer: 44
[QUOTE=fredtello;20863145]Great report and pics as usual NS..I need to hook up with you all.,,,I am new to the area....Can you recomend any maps that show the single track trails for wildcat and sycamore..ect...

I am also new to the area, I only have the track from Saturday in my GPS and 1 track (I have not rode yet) for Sycamore, the only problem is that I am just learning how to use it. (Just like the bike I am riding)

I am located in Gold Canyon (Entrada Del Oro) east of Apache Junction, just west of Queen Valley, if you want to hook up and do some exploring looking for single track let me know, if you don't mind riding with a newbie. (Don't worry I know how to pick up my own bike, I have had a lot of practice )
Old 03-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #19
fredtello
n00b

Lets ride!!!

Heck yes

I am located in Gold Canyon (Entrada Del Oro) east of Apache Junction, just west of Queen Valley, if you want to hook up and do some exploring looking for single track let me know, if you don't mind riding with a newbie. (Don't worry I know how to pick up my own bike, I have had a lot of practice )

Great...I live in Apache Junction one block from Wal Mart...we are very close...I am off work so have tons of time to go exploreing for good riding...we could car pool and split the gas...
fredtello is offline   Reply With Quote