Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #19621
AzItLies
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliken View Post
Dude! Your first post was money, your second sucks balls.

Since you haven't been here long, let me break it down for ya, out of every 100 posts, 5 will be valuable information and 95 will be spouting crap. And I understood you perfectly. I agree with you 100% that there are more riders on the road than we can count that would benefit from further training. I was simply calling you Captain F'n Obvious without calling you Captain F'n Obvious.

Lighten up Nancy, you will enjoy this place a lot more if you do.
re read the beginning of the posts. what's obvious is that are quite a few people who think "oh it's okay to make a mistake" "they just crossed over a little" "give em a break" etc etc

I simply joined in with others to say no it's not okay, and if yer making a mistake like that you need extra training.

as fucking obvious as u think it is, you might take note of the fact there are many that have commented that don't think it's so fucking obvious, and they're the ones that really could benefit from talking about and being aware of additional training.

And if there's anyone that needs to lighten up, it's you Sally, or is that Susan? Or maybe you just prefer to be slapped on the ass and called Judy?
AzItLies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #19622
100mpg
This sentance intent

Oddometer: 16,570
.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by azitlies View Post
re read the beginning of the posts. What's obvious is that are quite a few people who think "oh it's okay to make a mistake" "they just crossed over a little" "give em a break" etc etc

i simply joined in with others to say no it's not okay, and if yer making a mistake like that you need extra training.

As fucking obvious as u think it is, you might take note of the fact there are many that have commented that don't think it's so fucking obvious, and they're the ones that really could benefit from talking about and being aware of additional training.

And if there's anyone that needs to lighten up, it's you sally, or is that susan? Or maybe you just prefer to be slapped on the ass and called judy?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). DSI #694
100mpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #19623
AzItLies
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100mpg View Post
.5/10
that's my score also, weighing if there's intelligent life here or not... so far... not looking good.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #19624
livo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 233
Hahahah, oh man - you are hilarious

If you read more than 10 pages of this 1320 page thread you'd understand that this thread has nothing to do with riding skills. Most of the fails on here are people with stupid looking bikes and/or car tyres and/or using the wrong oil and/or using the wrong tyre pressure and/or having only half a helmet. This thread has been going for years... what was in the first 10 pages is not indicitave of the thread - there's even photos of cars and trucks in this thread!! OMG!!

So piss off and go take another riding class so you can be the world's best rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzItLies View Post
re read the beginning of the posts. what's obvious is that are quite a few people who think "oh it's okay to make a mistake" "they just crossed over a little" "give em a break" etc etc

I simply joined in with others to say no it's not okay, and if yer making a mistake like that you need extra training.

as fucking obvious as u think it is, you might take note of the fact there are many that have commented that don't think it's so fucking obvious, and they're the ones that really could benefit from talking about and being aware of additional training.

And if there's anyone that needs to lighten up, it's you Sally, or is that Susan? Or maybe you just prefer to be slapped on the ass and called Judy?
Old 03-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #19625
100mpg
This sentance intent

Quote:
that's my score also, weighing if there's intelligent life here or not... so far... not looking good.
Based on your 4 days of research? you would not believe who is or has been a member here. try again.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #19626
duck
Banned

Oddometer: 10,404
Dogpile alert!
duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #19627
AzItLies
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100mpg View Post
Based on your 4 days of research? you would not believe who is or has been a member here. try again.
See, that's just like most other forums on the net... you manage to hang around long enough... then you must be somebody?

No.

All that means is you managed to take bullshit from people that probably are just as dumb or dumber than you are. For a long enough time.

Personally, I don't care who is or has been a member here... what the hell does that matter? I listen to people who have something intelligent to say...

If someone had something to say other than asinine snide comments it'd be worth it... not looking good.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #19628
XR650L_Dave
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,652
I Am Who I Am
Old 03-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #19629
fonztheyeti
king of all i survey

Oddometer: 674
Quote:
If someone had something to say other than asinine snide comments it'd be worth it... not looking good.
so you'll be rage-quitting then?

Originally Posted by Kommando
People that want to try to dictate my life to me can suck it.
fonztheyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #19630
tedder
irregular

Oddometer: 8,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonztheyeti View Post
so you'll be rage-quitting then?
already has. came back as a fake noob.
tedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #19631
100mpg
This sentance intent

Quote:
See, that's just like most other forums on the net... you manage to hang around long enough... then you must be somebody?

No.
no, is the correct answer to your perception.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #19632
100mpg
This sentance intent

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR650L_Dave View Post
I Am Who I Am
See? Perfect example of who is on this very very unique forum. I bet AzItLies would have NEVER guessed that!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #19633
* SHAG *
Unstable

Oddometer: 4,222
Quote:

Personally, I don't care who is or has been a member here... what the hell does that matter? I listen to people who have something intelligent to say...
Filloucher profile No0b
05-GS- Rock Red 90k
06-GS- Dakar-40k Sold
* SHAG * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #19634
baloneyskin daddy
bikaholic

Oddometer: 1,940
Dude, theres plenty of threads on here for serious discussion,this just happens to not be one of them.
baloneyskin daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #19635
AzItLies
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baloneyskin daddy View Post
Dude, theres plenty of threads on here for serious discussion,this just happens to not be one of them.
first intelligent thing said since my post.

but before leaving this thread... have to ask... what are the rest of you doing? what is this foreign language, filled with assumptions never confirmed, attitudes never justified, and trash talk completely out of context, that you speak?

if my days were filled with nothing but this crap, which yours seem to be, I'd sooner shoot myself than live such a meaningless, worthless, dim witted life.