User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
WANDRR OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
Eldridge Children's Home Ride

On Monday I'm starting a ride to raise money for the Eldridge Children's Home. I will be riding it in two parts, to Key west in April, then to the Arctic Circle and back in June and July. I got introduced to the Eldridge Children's Home by Don Norwood, who is helping me with advertising and promotion of my ride. My wife, Melanie will be with me riding pillion, and our dog, Gypsy, will be along for most of the ride. All funds donated to us during the ride will be presented to the Eldridge Children's Home during the Eldridge Children's Home Benefit Ride the first Saturday in December. All generous donations will be acknowledged at the presentation. I am also looking for companies to donate at a sponsor level, with all donations going to the kids.

Check our ride out at
http://www.wandrrmotorcycletours.com/Eldridge-Ride.html

Cheers
www.WANDRRMotorcycleTours.com
WANDRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
WANDRR OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
Our "Two Up with a Pup" ride, what it ended up being called, is finished. The ride for Eldridge Children's Home, ended up a little over 14,000 miles including Key West to Alaska. A motorcycle online superstore, K and G Cycles, picked up the blog on their website, http://metricblog.kandgcycles.com/po...le-and-beyond/. We had a great time but now is crunch time. We will be presenting a check to Eldridge Children's Home on Friday, December 6th, the day before "All Roads Lead to Eldridge". Help us out with a donation on our website www.wandrrmotorcycletours.com/Eldridge-Ride.html . Thanks to all that supported us and made a donation to this worthy charity.

www.WANDRRMotorcycleTours.com
WANDRR is offline   Reply With Quote