Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #166
Thermos
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppozit View Post
And just why should I worry about your vicarious entertainment? Unlike many here, I don't stop my bike every few kilometres to set-up a tripod and take a picture or get some long suffering local to take a picture. I tend to remember it and see it in my minds eye. I don't try and bore others with ride reports that mean nothing to anyone else but me.

I frequent Hacks for the technical information. If that disturbs you little boy, then all I can say is, "TOUGH SHIT!" If you and dickheads like "Riding Donkeys" don't like your fuck-ups corrected, then again, all I can say is "Tough Shit!"

I don't own a camera at the moment. Firstborn daughter flashed her baby blues and sweet-talked my first one in a great many years, out of my possession. My mobile phone (cell phone) can apparently make SMS - it doesn't have a camera. I see well enough and still have my memory so I don't NEED a camera or a flash disk thingey.

If you require photos to remember your life, then I can only feel sorry for you. I play my life back whenever I want, photos NOT required.

You don't own a camera? That is friggin' lame! Obviously you cared enough about my vicarious entertainment to submit a reply, so come on,

You frequent hacks and soviet steeds for the technical info? No you don't, you do that for the. . . Trolling. I suppose that's also why you frequent the "soap box" on soviet steeds. . . you know, for the technical info.

If you feel sorry for me for using a camera, it sounds like you are the one with issues(I actually feel more sorry for you because of this). I think it's fun to share adventures with others. Plus, you might not have as much upstairs as you enter your senior years. Might end up being a true story.

I don't need your technical info, I have other trusted people I would consult first. (That is a true story)

As for calling me a little boy, it is sure easy to do that, eating your bag of chips, fingers all greasy, doing your keyboard karate in Australia.

-T

Thermos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:35 AM   #167
RidingDonkeys
Purveyor of Awesome

Oddometer: 7,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppozit View Post
If you and dickheads like "Riding Donkeys" don't like your fuck-ups corrected, then again, all I can say is "Tough Shit!"
Uhhhh, remind me where you corrected me here?

Old 04-16-2013, 04:01 AM   #168
FR700
Heckler™©®

Oddometer: 5,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by fringedweller View Post
I bet you don't wake up happy.

Signed,
A fellow Ural owner,
Don

Happy gave strict instructions not to be woken. He's on vacation ...

... due to being traumatized after visiting relatives.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:03 AM   #169
Barnone
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,830
oppozit,
Please post where you live and what kind of hacks and motorcycles you own.
If you don't want to do it that is fine.
Thank you,
2014 Ice Bear PBZ110-1P Z50 clone monkey sidecar
2014 Sky Team MC-D34 CT70 clone
Barnone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #170
FLYING EYEBALL
out of step

Oddometer: 10,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermos View Post
You don't own a camera? That is friggin' lame! Obviously you cared enough about my vicarious entertainment to submit a reply, so come on,

You frequent hacks and soviet steeds for the technical info? No you don't, you do that for the. . . Trolling. I suppose that's also why you frequent the "soap box" on soviet steeds. . . you know, for the technical info.

If you feel sorry for me for using a camera, it sounds like you are the one with issues(I actually feel more sorry for you because of this). I think it's fun to share adventures with others. Plus, you might not have as much upstairs as you enter your senior years. Might end up being a true story.

I don't need your technical info, I have other trusted people I would consult first. (That is a true story)

As for calling me a little boy, it is sure easy to do that, eating your bag of chips, fingers all greasy, doing your keyboard karate in Australia.

-T

Quote:

-T

Quote:

-T

cool story

my photos http://jskustoms.smugmug.com/

save yourself some $ with my smuggy discount code qvMaWy1bTFU7c
FLYING EYEBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #171
RidingDonkeys
Purveyor of Awesome

Oddometer: 7,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING EYEBALL View Post
cool story
Cut him some slack, the whole website was having problems with multiple posts this morning. Most of us just went back and nuked our extra posts.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #172
FR700
Heckler™©®

Oddometer: 5,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidingDonkeys View Post
Cut him some slack, the whole website was having problems with multiple posts this morning. Most of us just went back and nuked our extra posts.

The disturbance in the Force was strong young Jedi.

Some of us had to summon Yoda when the Dark blocked us from the edit button.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #173
ivel_86
Oops

Oddometer: 692
I have a Ural? I enjoy it. Am I allowed to say that or am I supposed to start with an angry comment?
OEF 12
ivel_86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #174
Poacher Bob
Persona non grata

Oddometer: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivel_86 View Post
I have a Ural? I enjoy it. Am I allowed to say that or am I supposed to start with an angry comment?
Poacher Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #175
ivel_86
Oops

Oddometer: 692
I work along ways away from him so seeing pics of him makes me happy. I love that he loves to ride in the bike with me!!! I am very blessed to have that little guy.

Another pic because I can and it makes me happy.

OEF 12
ivel_86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #176
Poacher Bob
Persona non grata

Oddometer: 2,053
A 12v electric blanket and a sidecar door helps to keep my 3 year old son toasty...
Poacher Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #177
Andrew2 OP
Team 250

Oddometer: 5,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacher Bob View Post
A 12v electric blanket and a sidecar door helps to keep my 3 year old son toasty...
Hey Bob,
that's a great idea.How much power does it draw?.I'm thinking it might be good for mid winter camping depending on whether it will flatten my aux car battery.

Cheers
Andrew

P.S. while people keep biting trollers keep fishing...just a thought

Andrew2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #178
Hobbomock
Freewheelin'

Oddometer: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivel_86 View Post

Another pic because I can and it makes me happy.

Good on you, brother!

I bought my rig so my kids can participate in RIDE, CAMP, HIKE, FISH, EAT, (beer for me), SLEEP, REPEAT!

Riding and spending time with your loved ones need not be mutually exclusive

Hobbomock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #179
MartyL
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 149
Ivel 86 Excellent picture of you and your boy!!! Cherish every moment with him. They do grow up fast! I miss it allot when my son was a little guy. Good for you Dad! Rock on!!!
MartyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #180
Thermos
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidingDonkeys View Post

I meant to go back. and fix all of that, as I was having issues with the website(just fixed it a sec ago). I was heading out to ride after all that.

Look, a picture. I hope folks enjoy. If some don't, that's OK too!

-T
Thermos is online now   Reply With Quote