Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #856
toro618
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.G. View Post
Ara, glad to hear you are doing well after that injury!
Thank you, buddy.
toro618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:44 AM   #857
hardwaregrrl
ignore list

Oddometer: 7,063
Holy crap Ara!!!! You are one tough dude!!! I had a woman fall in a msf class yesterday. She was nauseous and moaning. Turns out she has a hairline fracture in her ankle . Woman could'nt even speak!!!! I should've shown her the shot of your ankle!!. Maybe we wouldn't have had to carry her. Man, way to go on recovery!!! Glad your back on your bike, how's your daughter doing?

hardwaregrrl screwed with this post 04-21-2013 at 05:42 PM
hardwaregrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:40 AM   #858
toro618
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwaregrrl View Post
Holy crap Ara!!!! You are one tough dude!!! I had a woman fall in a msf class yesterday. She was nauseous and moaning. Turns out she has a hairline fracture in her ankle . Woman could even speak!!!! I should've shown her the shot of your ankle!!. Maybe we wouldn't have had to carry her. Man, way to go on recovery!!! Glad your back on your bike, how's your daughter doing?

Thanks, Jena. How we recover from most broken bone injuries is alot in the mind also...yes we have to rest it and let it heal, but I think to stay laid up in bed for weeks and weeks will only prolong the recovery and rehab after the healing. And as long as the inury is being treated by a good doctor, and they are aware of exactly all and how the inury is being exercised, there is no reason why recovery and rehad can't begin the day after the surgery. I was on my rowing maching the day after the surgery and was eating all the brocoli, spinach, and yogart I could stuff in my stomach...my wife could't keep up steaming all the vegatables for the first few weeks when the bone needed all the right nutrients to heal . But she is a trooper and a great wife so I am lucky.

My daughter's recovery from her consussion is finally over...she is also back to full activities...she get an occasional headache but nothing that requires the prescption medication she was on for 2 months after the ski crash.

How is your concussion? Are you back to full activity?
Old 04-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #859
Hypermofo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 244
Glad to see you've recovered so fast Ara... you are a machine, but I knew that when I saw you rid'n the F800...

Not quite the sandbast but i'm heading to Barber motorsports park this weekend for two days of track riding on my SV... wish i was doing a rally, but hey, a tarmac race track is a close second!

Rodney
Old 04-23-2013, 05:45 AM   #860
toro618
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypermofo View Post
Glad to see you've recovered so fast Ara... you are a machine, but I knew that when I saw you rid'n the F800...

Not quite the sandbast but i'm heading to Barber motorsports park this weekend for two days of track riding on my SV... wish i was doing a rally, but hey, a tarmac race track is a close second!

Rodney
Thanks Rodney. Tracking on tarmac is fun also. I just sold my Aprilia SXV550 track bike to buy a new KTM 500EXC to build into a rally bike.... I got hooked on this rallymoto stuff. And maybe if I can find the time I will do some desert racing with it.....on the wrong coast .

Ara