Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #106
scoutguy
Adventurer

Oddometer: 95
I'll be waiting with breathless anticipation Have waited this long and am in no hurry.
scoutguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #107
rtadlock
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,239
Two days of good riding, and the pants did great. Can't say enough how awesome the vents are:

IMG_0445
rtadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #108
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtadlock View Post
Two days of good riding, and the pants did great. Can't say enough how awesome the vents are
Great, Im glad you like them. I think people deserve to see this photo from the regional forum

COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #109
3pin
Adventurer

Oddometer: 32
I ordered a set of medium tall pants on Friday morning and had them by Saturday afternoon!

The pants fit perfectly, I wear 33/36 jeans. I haven't gotten to ride in them yet but the quality looks great.

Ride report coming soon...

Thanks Ben.

Plated 03 WR250F
3pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:04 AM   #110
DustyJohn
Adventurer

Oddometer: 63
Hi Ben
Your Colorado pants look great. Are you able to ship to Australia?
Regards
John
DustyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:12 AM   #111
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJohn View Post
Hi Ben
Your Colorado pants look great. Are you able to ship to Australia?
Regards
John
John,
Sure, and thanks for the interest. Let me look at some pricing options and ill pm you later.

Ben
Old 07-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #112
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

I know buying new gear without seeing it can be hard, so I wanted to let everyone know that we have a:

100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you order any gear and after you get it decide it is not for you, I will pay for FREE RETRUN SHIPPING and a full refund.

Great for Adventure:

Or Trail/Enduro:

Thanks
ben
Old 08-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #113
32x20
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 293
Ben,

Wanted to chime in that after using the 2013 CO pants for awhile I'm really pleased with them. I got to ride them some in CO prior to moving and they worked great (usually zipped up) and now that we're back in the (hot & humid) southeast they're still doing great. Usually have the vents full open now, but they keep me cool when moving. Med-tall sizing is perfect for me over MX boots and knee/shin pads as well.

Different subject (slightly): what size jersey do you wear over a pressure suit? I think we're ~same size and I have no idea what size would work over the pressure suit. I passed on the jersey when I got pants, but it's hot down here so sometimes pressure suit + jacket is just too much.
32x20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:34 AM   #114
DustyJohn
Adventurer

Oddometer: 63
Hi All
Have had my Dubinky pants for a couple of months now. I'll put it in simple terms - they are fantastic. Ben's attention to customer service was great and they arrived by standard postage to Australia within a week. Looking forward to some warmer weather to test the venting. Wish you made Jackets to match Ben!
Cheers
John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
DustyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #115
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

Thanks for the feedback guys Im glad you are enjoying the pants Good to hear they work in the outback

So regarding the pressure suit....

I am about 6'2" 210 lbs and I dont ever wear a pressure suit, but I did have one just like this one at the house I tried on....

and the XL jersey fit "OK", but I would consider it too small and tight around the shoulders.......This pressure suit is fairly bulky though so if it was a slimmer pressure suit it would fit better.

For reference I wear a L jersey wich fits about perfect for my preference without anything on underneath.

Sorry I wish I could get some more jersey sizes added, but probably not any time soon.

Ben
Old 10-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #116
falcn
Squidless Soul

Oddometer: 294
needing new pants

Saw your ad in the AdvMoto magazine for Nov/Dec. And went to check out your website and then came over here looking for reviews. Should have known an AdvRider would be behind a versatile pair of pants.

I have a rain suit to wear over my gear, so this question isn't a deal breaker, but how do the pants do at keeping out water in a light rain?

I see you have last yesrs model on closeout, ant big difference to the 2013 pants? Your prices are fantastic for the dernier of your material and actual leather patches on the inner legs! The pants I have now promptly ripped on my foot pegs the first time I fell!

:)
Old 10-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #117
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcn View Post
Saw your ad in the AdvMoto magazine for Nov/Dec. And went to check out your website and then came over here looking for reviews. Should have known an AdvRider would be behind a versatile pair of pants.

I have a rain suit to wear over my gear, so this question isn't a deal breaker, but how do the pants do at keeping out water in a light rain?

I see you have last yesrs model on closeout, ant big difference to the 2013 pants? Your prices are fantastic for the dernier of your material and actual leather patches on the inner legs! The pants I have now promptly ripped on my foot pegs the first time I fell!

:)
Hey thanks for the interest.

So regarding the waterproof qualities, they will keep out a light rain, but if it is sustained you will start to gradually get wet. See this POST for an in-depth explanation about the waterproof (resistant) qualities of the Colorado Pant

The 2012 pants are a great option at a great price. I only have mediums and smalls left.

There are a few changes between the 2012-'13
-The 2013 have additional inseam length in all sizes. See the sizing chart (note these are all true measurements and not "jean sizing")
-The 2013 did away with the leg him cinch strap and small "ID/credit card" pockets on the '12
-The '13 have a redesigned, more U-Shapped crotch.
-The '13 use 1680 Nylon in the pant seat vs 840d
-The '13 have reflective piping on each leg for night time visibility
-'13 can use Forcefield Knee and Hip CE rated armor as an add-on.

Also remember all ADV'ers can use the coupon code "advrider" at checkout for additional savings

If you have any more questions let me know

ben
Old 10-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #118
falcn
Squidless Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by COXR650L View Post
Hey thanks for the interest.

So regarding the waterproof qualities, they will keep out a light rain, but if it is sustained you will start to gradually get wet. See this POST for an in-depth explanation about the waterproof (resistant) qualities of the Colorado Pant

The 2012 pants are a great option at a great price. I only have mediums and smalls left.

There are a few changes between the 2012-'13
-The 2013 have additional inseam length in all sizes. See the sizing chart (note these are all true measurements and not "jean sizing")
-The 2013 did away with the leg him cinch strap and small "ID/credit card" pockets on the '12
-The '13 have a redesigned, more U-Shapped crotch.
-The '13 use 1680 Nylon in the pant seat vs 840d
-The '13 have reflective piping on each leg for night time visibility
-'13 can use Forcefield Knee and Hip CE rated armor as an add-on.

Also remember all ADV'ers can use the coupon code "advrider" at checkout for additional savings

If you have any more questions let me know

ben
Thanks for having the patience to point out information already covered in the past

Good read - and that is exactly what I expected from the pants - I was more curious about the type of zipper used on the leg vents - in my experience that is the main source of water ingression on any garment - waterproof or water resistant. That's why I have a Frogg Togs suit for over my riding gear if needed.

I'll help you clear out the 2012 stock I believe I just need a medium size (5'10, 32 inseam, ~34 waist) Might be worn over my street clothes for commuting (or I would wear my other gear for that duty). I've already taken out the knee armor in my suits and started wearing my strap on knee/shin protectors as I feel they will stay in place way better than the floating armor in the pants that I have.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #119
2 SPOT
wannabe

Oddometer: 3,044
i would really like to see what you might come up with for a matching dubinky enduro shell jacket, hint, hint.
2 SPOT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #120
falcn
Squidless Soul

Got paid today... 2012 Pants ordered!