Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2013, 09:43 AM   #24
PirateJohn
Banned

Oddometer: 22,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blader54 View Post
Hey Ara,
I your blog post today where you talked about taking down an earlier post and people saying nasty things to you. Ignore the haters, you have a lot of friends nearby the oasis and many more here in adv and many others who only read you website blog. We are with you, friend.

I didn't quite make the connection that Ara was over here; I've been chatting with him through mutual friends and through Facebook but it's great reading his thread. In fact, I just mentioned Ara to another inmate a day or so ago.

Ara, don't let the buffoons get you down. There are a bunch of old phartes that are just simply unhappy and trying to catch up now that they are retired, and some younger kids (damned 40 year olds ) that are equally clueless. I've been catching flack myself from some silly asshats that don't like my ideas on riding and documenting my Mexican stuff and all that I can say is tell 'em to bite ya.

When you are public, or outspoken, or a recognized expert in any area the wannabees come out of the wood work. That's just the way of life.

And they have no idea how hard you work to put together the photography and other materials that you show. Your friends, on the other hand, understand.

So screw the critics, and carry on. You doing good!
PirateJohn is offline   Reply With Quote