|06-22-2013, 10:32 PM||#11|
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego
UP TO 3 MORE RIDERS interested in camping at toroweep Sunday July 21, after the rally. This is an amazing place to camp and explore....
Here's the details:
shoot me a PM if interested, and I'll get in touch.....1st 3 are "IN"..(limit of vehicles at group site is the factor),
1. Plan to leave the ponderosa/rally early sunday, drive to hurricane and head to toroweep from there...arrive tuweep camp by early afternoon, explore the north rim, overlooks, do a little hiking, watch the most amazing sunset and sunrise on the north rim of the grand canyon....
2. we have a support truck, which can carry some extra gas/water/food.
3. I've secured the group site at tuweep campground, and with our permit we can have the 1 truck and up to 6 bikes. (ok'd by ranger). we currently have the truck and 3 bikes set....
4. only cost is your own gas/food....permit is free...
5. Most of us are heading back to hurricane on monday afternoon, and back to san diego tuesday...
6. Others joining us can leave directly from ponderosa, but Truck is heading back to hurricane from toroweep Monday and NOT back to ponderosa.
03 ktm450exc x 2
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|