ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > ADVrider annual rallies
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 05:48 AM   #196
cjbiker
Nobody's Robot
 
cjbiker's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Southern Maine
Oddometer: 2,077
I'm thinking about trucking a little bike over on Thursday. Have to leave Saturday night, though. Is anyone else planning gnarly, minimal pavement rides for Friday and Saturday? Will I be able to get my truck out after 6pm on Saturday?
cjbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:00 AM   #197
EvilClown
Reality show stunt double
 
EvilClown's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: In the shadow of the Uncanoonucs...
Oddometer: 15,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbiker View Post
I'm thinking about trucking a little bike over on Thursday. Have to leave Saturday night, though. Is anyone else planning gnarly, minimal pavement rides for Friday and Saturday? Will I be able to get my truck out after 6pm on Saturday?
If the schedule allows I'm thinking KDX after talking to Poacher Bob last year.
__________________
These are our Golden Years. ~ EC

The future is no place to place your better days. ~ DMB

ECUADOR: Maintaining Rigid Flexibility
EvilClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:49 AM   #198
AWM
Beard Bros Racing
 
AWM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Your Mom's house
Oddometer: 11,098
Little bikes?
__________________
"Hes not called the Angry White Man for nothing,much more fitting then the,Unicorn Clouds and Happy Trees Man".... UpST8

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #199
loph917
Beard Bros Racing
 
loph917's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: state of pain and confusion
Oddometer: 4,060
sadly i won't make cromag this year. it conflicts with another riding event that i'm doing.

i'll be in frickin' colorado & utah (moab) riding! my motorcycle virgin trip to the west!

i will miss cromag and all y'all FFs. i'm trying to talk brazen into doing it herself but i'm thinking that ain't gonna happen.
__________________
[ this space for rent ]
loph917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #200
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by loph917 View Post
sadly i won't make cromag this year. it conflicts with another riding event that i'm doing.

i'll be in frickin' colorado & utah (moab) riding! my motorcycle virgin trip to the west!

i will miss cromag and all y'all FFs. i'm trying to talk brazen into doing it herself but i'm thinking that ain't gonna happen.
Off course we will miss you, but I am sure the group that comes up from farther south would be glad to have Brazen along so it is not be all alone.
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #201
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWM View Post
Little bikes?
It grows every year....bring them. We can have twenty to twenty five rigs parked down by the beach. The agreement I made is that they will stay parked until you load up to go home Sunday and we operate the bikes in the park for the weekend. They don't want the vehicles running around with all the bikes. As long as you are good with that, haul them in. If we get overflow, we have some local volunteered space as well. Just have to let me know you are bringing a rig so I reserve a spot for you. Still no campers, sorry, all I can offer on that.

We have some gpx tracks available for your gps as well right from the BGS.
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #202
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilClown View Post
In.

Actually, still on the fence until schedule is worked out.
See you Thursday afternoon!
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #203
theothersean
dirty boy
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Location: middle of nowhere (central mass)
Oddometer: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
It grows every year....bring them. We can have twenty to twenty five rigs parked down by the beach. The agreement I made is that they will stay parked until you load up to go home Sunday and we operate the bikes in the park for the weekend. They don't want the vehicles running around with all the bikes. As long as you are good with that, haul them in. If we get overflow, we have some local volunteered space as well. Just have to let me know you are bringing a rig so I reserve a spot for you. Still no campers, sorry, all I can offer on that.

We have some gpx tracks available for your gps as well right from the BGS.

reserve a spot for our truck and trailer please as we will likely be towing up the little bikes this year .

probably coming up thurs evening after work.
__________________
12 Vstrom 1K
09 KLR 650 (BLACK)
09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal )
04 prairie 700 (plow duty)
theothersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #204
cjbiker
Nobody's Robot
 
cjbiker's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Southern Maine
Oddometer: 2,077
In, Thursday arrival, truck and little bike
cjbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #205
AWM
Beard Bros Racing
 
AWM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Your Mom's house
Oddometer: 11,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
It grows every year....bring them. We can have twenty to twenty five rigs parked down by the beach. The agreement I made is that they will stay parked until you load up to go home Sunday and we operate the bikes in the park for the weekend. They don't want the vehicles running around with all the bikes. As long as you are good with that, haul them in. If we get overflow, we have some local volunteered space as well. Just have to let me know you are bringing a rig so I reserve a spot for you. Still no campers, sorry, all I can offer on that.

We have some gpx tracks available for your gps as well right from the BGS.

Well,brother Loph reminded me im going to Moab...
__________________
"Hes not called the Angry White Man for nothing,much more fitting then the,Unicorn Clouds and Happy Trees Man".... UpST8

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #206
Oilhed
MarkF
 
Oilhed's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Connecticut
Oddometer: 3,277
Out this year. I seem to be alternating Sept events with ESTN on Sport-Touring.net. Going to the Cats this Sept.
__________________
MarkF

new bike - BMW R1150GS
old bikes - Ducati ST3 (RIP), BMW R1100R, R75 & R65, Suzuki Bandit 600, Guzzi V65SP, Kawi KLR600, etc.
Oilhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:46 AM   #207
EvilClown
Reality show stunt double
 
EvilClown's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: In the shadow of the Uncanoonucs...
Oddometer: 15,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by theothersean View Post
reserve a spot for our truck and trailer please as we will likely be towing up the little bikes this year .

probably coming up thurs evening after work.
If I do the truck/little bike thing I'm doing it Sturgis style - parking down the road and riding the bike in 'as if'.

__________________
These are our Golden Years. ~ EC

The future is no place to place your better days. ~ DMB

ECUADOR: Maintaining Rigid Flexibility
EvilClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:24 AM   #208
Mercury264
Once you go Triple...
 
Mercury264's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Masshole
Oddometer: 21,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilClown View Post
If I do the truck/little bike thing I'm doing it Sturgis style - parking down the road and riding the bike in 'as if'.

Wait, you don't do that every year
























__________________
'12 Tiger 800XC
'07 TE510
'02 Sprint ST
'99 XR650L
'99 Speed Triple
Mercury264 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:06 AM   #209
RacePace
Adventurer
 
RacePace's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Portland, Maine
Oddometer: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilClown View Post
If I do the truck/little bike thing I'm doing it Sturgis style - parking down the road and riding the bike in 'as if'.

I'm In, Sturgis-style.
__________________
Canada = Swamps of Sadness
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:12 AM   #210
AWM
Beard Bros Racing
 
AWM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Your Mom's house
Oddometer: 11,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury264 View Post
Wait, you don't do that every year




























Atleast ive seen Mikey on a bike.

Its almost worth blown off moab just to go for ride youll be at.
__________________
"Hes not called the Angry White Man for nothing,much more fitting then the,Unicorn Clouds and Happy Trees Man".... UpST8

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014