ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 06:20 AM   #3541
Mr. G
Normal Dude
 
Mr. G's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Ventura Co, So Cal
Oddometer: 1,693
Can I get one in CHROME for my Harley .....
__________________
LATER...........Gregg

Then, while at WFO on my way up a dune, I understood. It was like the heavens opened up and I heard the voices of Angels.
Shortly afterward, I heard the voice of God. He said, and I quote, "Dumbass."
Mr. G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #3542
toast
Gnarly Adventurer
 
toast's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: San Fernando Valley, CA
Oddometer: 243
Faast

Joel,
If any of the previous posters do not want the bars, I will definitely use it. On a budget now but have been wanting these bars for years.
Thanks!
__________________
2008 KTM 530 exc
2007 KTM 950 Super Enduro

YouTube
Spot
toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #3543
roundtripping
Adventourist
 
roundtripping's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Oddometer: 1,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticGS View Post
Gold Point makes a great location to make base camp. There are cabins to rent, RV spots with power, and you just make a donation for tent camping. Herb (the caretaker there) will cook breakfast and dinner for groups (about $10 for breakfast, $15 for dinner - full on meals). Plenty of riding to do from there.

Gold Point NV - http://www.goldpointghosttown.com

You can call Herb for more info at: 775-482-4653
Let's go!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
__________________
12 F658GS
13 Honda CRF250L


My SPOT Tracker
roundtripping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #3544
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by toast View Post
Joel,
If any of the previous posters do not want the bars, I will definitely use it. On a budget now but have been wanting these bars for years.
Thanks!
it's yours tony. pm me your email addy so i can fwd you the gift cert.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #3545
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,239
chris horgan of stewards of sequoia came over to personally thank us for our $ donation....remember, the thursday night dinner fund raising.....


jim, chris, mckay and me



chris works hard to keep the trails open. he's also one of the voices that is heard in washington d.c.



thanks to all who supported the thursday night event.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #3546
WarrenDLee
WarrenDLee
 
WarrenDLee's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Bay Area / Mariposa - CALIFORNIA
Oddometer: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
love the enthusiasm. cindy, there's still plenty of tougher routes you gotta do.

FOLKS PM me if you want it...

1. $15 gift certificate from a & s cycle

2. one - 20% REKLUSE CLUTCH VOUCHER from solomotoparts

3. one - $100 service certificate from four stroke works hesperia

4. one - $20 discount for 1 trail jammer case saver
Hi, If the rekluse voucher still up for grabs? And they make one for an F800GS? I think they do.. i'll totally appreciate it! I didnt win anything in the raffle even with all my extra tickets! + my clutch burned out a few rides after returning from DV :(
WarrenDLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #3547
twwhitey
Adventurer
 
twwhitey's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Oddometer: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenDLee View Post
Hi, If the rekluse voucher still up for grabs? And they make one for an F800GS? I think they do.. i'll totally appreciate it! I didnt win anything in the raffle even with all my extra tickets! + my clutch burned out a few rides after returning from DV :(
If it turns out they don't make a clutch package for an F800GS (hope they do for your sake Warren!) I'll throw my hat in the ring for the Rekluse voucher too. I've been eyeing one up for my SE as well
__________________
'07 KTM 950 Super Enduro R
twwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #3548
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post

FOLKS PM me if you want it...

1. $15 gift certificate from a & s cycle

2. GONE - one - 20% REKLUSE CLUTCH VOUCHER from solomotoparts

3. AVAILABLE one - $100 service certificate from four stroke works hesperia

4. AVAILABLE one - $20 discount for 1 trail jammer case saver
sorry warren and tom. they're gone...catalina38 also needs one.

THERE WERE 10 REKLUSE VOUCHERS. I USED ONE, SO THERE ARE 9 OUT THERE. IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM AND NO INTENTION TO USE IT, DON'T LET IT GO TO WASTE. PLEASE RETURN THEM TO ME SO WE CAN GIVE IT AWAY TO THESE GUYS.

NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #3549
twwhitey
Adventurer
 
twwhitey's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Oddometer: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
sorry warren and tom. they're gone...catalina38 also needs one.

THERE WERE 10 REKLUSE VOUCHERS. I USED ONE, SO THERE ARE 9 OUT THERE. IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM AND NO INTENTION TO USE IT, DON'T LET IT GO TO WASTE. PLEASE RETURN THEM TO ME SO WE CAN GIVE IT AWAY TO THESE GUYS.

Right on thanks for the heads up Joel - keep us posted if any show up
__________________
'07 KTM 950 Super Enduro R
twwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #3550
Riddler990
I Suck, You Rule.
 
Riddler990's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Burbank,Ca.
Oddometer: 525
Gold Point sounds like a winner to me! I think it would do some good to have a venue change.
Riddler990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #3551
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler990 View Post
Gold Point sounds like a winner to me! I think it would do some good to have a venue change.



my2wheels has this one coming up.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=897659
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #3552
ixab
just Aaron, really
 
ixab's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: USA, PNW, LOLKTHX
Oddometer: 375
Cool2 photos

Sorry to be so late with this... I uploaded photos from the Noobs weekend, or at least from Saturday. I took some noobs to Chloride and Titus, and got a couple or three good photos.

Link to Photos

Sadly, I don't remember the names of 3 of people I was with If you know who they are and you want to tell them there are photos, thanks for the help! I'm missing the KLR guy, his son, and the XR guy that left us in the dust all the time. I'm thinking 'tom'? but that's all I've got

Is there a photos thread that's separate? I've been ignoring ADV for a while.
Here is my favorite one:



This is also good:


And this (yes, that's a Multistrada. )


And this:


__________________
Youtube - Death, Death, Everywhere!
ixab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #3553
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Prescott AZ
Oddometer: 3,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixab View Post
Sorry to be so late with this... I uploaded photos from the Noobs weekend, or at least from Saturday. I took some noobs to Chloride and Titus, and got a couple or three good photos.

Link to Photos

Sadly, I don't remember the names of 3 of people I was with If you know who they are and you want to tell them there are photos, thanks for the help! I'm missing the KLR guy, his son, and the XR guy that left us in the dust all the time. I'm thinking 'tom'? but that's all I've got

Is there a photos thread that's separate? I've been ignoring ADV for a while.
Here is my favorite one:



This is also good:


And this (yes, that's a Multistrada. )


And this:


Yay thats OLD Tom in the red on the XRL. That young lady was having trouble making that little climb so I laid my bike down so She could use it for traction Didn't work that well
AZ TOM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #3554
McKay
Studly Adventurer
 
McKay's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Clovis, Ca.
Oddometer: 831
What a gentleman!
__________________
Jeff
McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #3555
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixab View Post
Sorry to be so late with this... I uploaded photos from the Noobs weekend, or at least from Saturday. I took some noobs to Chloride and Titus, and got a couple or three good photos.
Photos[/URL]



Link to Photos


Sadly, I don't remember the names of 3 of people I was with If you know who they are and you want to tell them there are photos, thanks for the help! I'm missing the KLR guy, his son, and the XR guy that left us in the dust all the time. I'm thinking 'tom'? but that's all I've got

Is there a photos thread that's separate? I've been ignoring ADV for a while.

lots of good pics there aaron, including the linky. thanks also for leading herding the cats.

yes, late but not last....ersin (fyyff) still has to post his rr.......

the ride report is here.......http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=875195

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
Yay thats OLD Tom in the red on the XRL. That young lady was having trouble making that little climb so I laid my bike down so She could use it for traction Didn't work that well




Quote:
Originally Posted by McKay View Post
What a gentleman!


az tom would have done a better job if he fills up the hole by laying in it (better traction). if he doesn't survive, we can leave a commemorative marker saying " for the noobs, god and country" .....


that same hole swallowed a lot of riders, including myself. yes, it's big enough for mike and the gs
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014