Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #66751
tokyoklahoma
75%has been25%wanabe

Oddometer: 1,357
Laugh Oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkmozark View Post
Found this while living in Yuma, actually Fortuna while exploring on my KE125.
He must have missed the 3:10 train.

I just finished the new Census Survey........

I feel like I just had a colonoscopy.........again.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:44 AM   #66752
DrLewall
The Human GPS

Oddometer: 30,758
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:15 AM   #66753
TroyWolf
Safety 3rd

Oddometer: 429
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Wife and I took a spin up to the Low Gap Cafe for brunch today. Lemme tell ya, that dood can flat cook. I think even JT would be impressed. No pics of the food because pics do not do it justice. We may go back Saturday night for their prime rib.
YES he can! We were very impressed.

My pan-seared salmon was one of the best I've ever had.

My brothers had the steak diane and shrimp carbonara--both were excellent. We also had a slice of his cheesecake which was excellent. Note they have a nice kids menu, too. We really were very impressed with the menu, the food quality and presentation, and the flavor.
Arkansas OHV Conservation Assoc.RideForum.NETAMA #1009541 ■ BlueRibbon #42185 ■ 11 BMW F800GS ■ 09 Honda CRF 50 ■ 07 KTM 450 EXC ■ 99 KTM 300 EXC
TroyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:35 AM   #66754
tcourdin
Resident Spooner

Oddometer: 10,258
Yo TroyWolf! How ya been? Any big rides planned this year?
Old 07-02-2013, 06:40 AM   #66755
DrLewall
The Human GPS

Oddometer: 30,758
I want a big ride!
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #66756
tcourdin
Resident Spooner

Oddometer: 10,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
I want a big ride!
How about a one way bus ticket to the west coast? My treat. How you been Doc? Missed ya at brekkie. We need to ride to eureka or something next week on the hardleys and save some lives.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:51 AM   #66757
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner

Oddometer: 8,598
Quote:
I want a big ride!
Here's your big ride

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #66758
Scribe
£Bob£

Oddometer: 6,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
How about a one way bus ticket to the west coast? My treat. How you been Doc? Missed ya at brekkie. We need to ride to eureka or something next week on the hardleys and save some lives.
Diversity Days already again? Man, time sure flies.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:31 AM   #66759
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer: 14,416
Quote:
I want a big ride!
Within your comfort zone.
My SPOT - No tracks = not riding | Mapsource Tutorial | Husky TR650 Thread Index | Husky TR650 OEM and Interchangeable Parts List | Charter Member: T.O. Club | Voted - "Nicest Asshole you will ever meet" by my friends
TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #66760
MartiniUp
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyWolf View Post
YES he can! We were very impressed.

My pan-seared salmon was one of the best I've ever had.

My brothers had the steak diane and shrimp carbonara--both were excellent. We also had a slice of his cheesecake which was excellent. Note they have a nice kids menu, too. We really were very impressed with the menu, the food quality and presentation, and the flavor.

MartiniUp screwed with this post 07-02-2013 at 07:48 AM
MartiniUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #66761
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole

I ordered parts from various sources for my DRZ. So that first batch arrived from Motorcycle Superstore yesterday (supposedly). So I check the status of my deliveries and it shows that UPS delivered my rear brake disc to my door at 4:18 pm. I go out front about 5pm and there is nothing there.

If UPS can't hand deliver here at our condo they are supposed to take the packages to the Leasing Office where they are logged in and stored for later pick up. I walk over to the office and they don't have it. I walk over to our old apartment thinking it may have been delivered there. Nada?

UPS is next on my hit list. I call them, they tell me it was delivered at 4:18 pm yesterday. I said I read that on the tracking page of their website. They tell me to call the supplier because they are the ones that will need to initiate the investigation regarding the missing package.

"Hello, Motorcycle Superstore" I tell them my story. I'm told that they will now investigate the missing package but I have to allow UPS three days to confirm delivery or not (don't they believe me?)

DRZ's don't stop well without a rear disc or pads. So, I guess the universe is telling me not to ride until I am fully healed or some bullshit like that. This sucks.
My SPOT - No tracks = not riding | Mapsource Tutorial | Husky TR650 Thread Index | Husky TR650 OEM and Interchangeable Parts List | Charter Member: T.O. Club | Voted - "Nicest Asshole you will ever meet" by my friends
Old 07-02-2013, 07:50 AM   #66762
MartiniUp
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
I ordered parts from various sources for my DRZ. So that first batch arrived from Motorcycle Superstore yesterday (supposedly). So I check the status of my deliveries and it shows that UPS delivered my rear brake disc to my door at 4:18 pm. I go out front about 5pm and there is nothing there.

If UPS can't hand deliver here at our condo they are supposed to take the packages to the Leasing Office where they are logged in and stored for later pick up. I walk over to the office and they don't have it. I walk over to our old apartment thinking it may have been delivered there. Nada?

UPS is next on my hit list. I call them, they tell me it was delivered at 4:18 pm yesterday. I said I read that on the tracking page of their website. They tell me to call the supplier because they are the ones that will need to initiate the investigation regarding the missing package.

"Hello, Motorcycle Superstore" I tell them my story. I'm told that they will now investigate the missing package but I have to allow UPS three days to confirm delivery or not (don't they believe me?)

DRZ's don't stop well without a rear disc or pads. So, I guess the universe is telling me not to ride until I am fully healed or some bullshit like that. This sucks.
One of your neighbors sucks also.
MartiniUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #66763
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole

Yeah, I think your right about the neighbor. There are three other riders in the complex that I am aware of. Two ride Wings, one rides a Hardley. I don't think it was them.

What the hell would you do with a disc otherwise? Large coaster? Sewer lid? Art? Swap meet at BB&B?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:06 AM   #66764
Arkwhizzy
Arky by choice

Oddometer: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
Yeah, I think your right about the neighbor. There are three other riders in the complex that I am aware of. Two ride Wings, one rides a Hardley. I don't think it was them.

What the hell would you do with a disc otherwise? Large coaster? Sewer lid? Art? Swap meet at BB&B?
It may turn up yet. There is a possibility that it was delivered to another condo by mistake. If so, hopefully the recipient will tote it over to you.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #66765
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole

Yeah, you might be right Mike. I would like to be able to ride this weekend but it isn't looking too good right now.