|07-03-2013, 04:21 PM||#16|
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Glenview,Il @ the moment
Another 2 centavos
For another variation, I wear firehose cargo pants... armour underneath. The pockets make storage and security a non-issue.
There is also the fanny pack clamped around the mirrors for a fast cheap alternative.
At the end of each trip, after doing the laundry, I eliminate from the stash, anything that was not used, but not considered essential. .
|07-03-2013, 08:46 PM||#17|
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Wasatch Mtns, UT
I'd forget the top box, it's so much easier mount/dismount. Plus, when you pick up that Israeli chick that's sick of the bus, you can strap her pack across the back.
Take the tank bag, it's nice to have your day stuff accessible from the cockpit.
Take the dslr, how else will you get pics like these :
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months) ••• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|