User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #76
Dirty in all
Adrenaline Junkie

Oddometer: 168
Stator cover

I'm looking for a saver for the stator cover on my 2012 500 EXC as well. I've killed one already and the new one has deep scores in it from a few light falls. Gear shifter is like a hot knife through butter.
Dirty in all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #77
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty in all View Post
I'm looking for a saver for the stator cover on my 2012 500 EXC as well. I've killed one already and the new one has deep scores in it from a few light falls. Gear shifter is like a hot knife through butter.
I don't have the stator covers yet. I hope to in the future.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #78
Dirty in all
Adrenaline Junkie

If you need on for a template i would send you mine.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #79
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antikid View Post
any chance you got that 09+ KTM 200 done yet
Hey Antikid! I have the '09 200 stroke case saver in my possession. Just need to get going on it. Was hoping to do the RFS '00-'06 set first since there's more demand but definitely want both done. Stay tuned... :)
Old 06-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #80
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
If you need on for a template i would send you mine.
Is it a cover you don't need for a while? I appreciate the offer. I'm a little back logged right now. I need to make 3 new case savers. They take a while to make the mold. I'll keep you in mind. I'll also take a closer look to see how feasible it is. It's got a weird shape. Thanks!
Old 06-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #81
Dirty in all
Adrenaline Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailjammer View Post
Is it a cover you don't need for a while? I appreciate the offer. I'm a little back logged right now. I need to make 3 new case savers. They take a while to make the mold. I'll keep you in mind. I'll also take a closer look to see how feasible it is. It's got a weird shape. Thanks!
Yea it's the one some mean rock jammed my skid plate into and poked a hole in. Not much damage to it actually, it was leaking about a drop every 2 days but I had enough and replaced it. You can take it for as long as you need. Let me know where to send it and I'll get it on it's way Monday morning. For the most part it only needs to be a disc like the clutch protectors with a notch cut out for the wire section, much like the oil fill notch on your clutch protector, which I would also want. You can see where the skid plate hit it on the left and where the gear shift has scored it on the right. Both areas are trouble but other than that you would have to really work at breaking it and Im sure nothing would protect it at that point.

Old 06-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #82
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Yea it's the one some mean rock jammed my skid plate into and poked a hole in. Not much damage to it actually, it was leaking about a drop every 2 days but I had enough and replaced it. You can take it for as long as you need. Let me know where to send it and I'll get it on it's way Monday morning. For the most part it only needs to be a disc like the clutch protectors with a notch cut out for the wire section, much like the oil fill notch on your clutch protector, which I would also want. You can see where the skid plate hit it on the left and where the gear shift has scored it on the right. Both areas are trouble but other than that you would have to really work at breaking it and Im sure nothing would protect it at that point.

Hey dirty! That's awesome. I'll PM you my address and I can pay for shipping or whatever.
Thanks.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #83
Antikid
Adventurer

Oddometer: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailjammer View Post
Hey Antikid! I have the '09 200 stroke case saver in my possession. Just need to get going on it. Was hoping to do the RFS '00-'06 set first since there's more demand but definitely want both done. Stay tuned... :)

awesome! i really need it before september. will be going to CO to ride for 6 days.

i will keep watching here and FB for some news

Antikid screwed with this post 06-10-2013 at 12:03 PM
Antikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #84
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Stay tuned Dirty In All! I'm starting to work on a 500 Stator Cover!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #85
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

2009-2013 KTM 200 2-stroke Case Savers NOW READY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antikid View Post
awesome! i really need it before september. will be going to CO to ride for 6 days.

i will keep watching here and FB for some news
Hey Antikid! I just finished the '09-'13 KTM 200 2 stroke Case Saver for the Clutch Cover side. I can have it shipped out to you asap. I have 2 in Natural Finish right now. Free shipping for inmates!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #86
Rapid Dog
bikes, booze, broads...

Oddometer: 8,978
Question

...interested in both sides for a 2002 400EXC...whatchagot?

Rapid Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #87
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Dog View Post
...interested in both sides for a 2002 400EXC...whatchagot?
Hi Rapid Dog,
Thanks for asking! I don't have either side for that year just yet. I'm working on a prototype for the '00-'06 RFS Clutch cover side and water pump guard. Send me a PM w/your email and I'll add you to that list and let you know when they're coming out. :)
Old 07-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #88
turn_one
Adventurer

Oddometer: 57
690 savers

Had any interest in case savers for the 690? If not please count me as the 1st, I have a '12.

Also, what's your stock on '13 350 savers currently? Could use one of those as well.

Great looking product.

Thanks.
turn_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #89
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by turn_one View Post
Had any interest in case savers for the 690? If not please count me as the 1st, I have a '12.

Also, what's your stock on '13 350 savers currently? Could use one of those as well.

Great looking product.

Thanks.
HI! I have the clutch cover Case Saver for your '13 350 in stock. PM me or email me for orders. I even have them in KTM Orange powder coat. I will have another batch of black going in next week. I always have a quick turn around for you guys. :)
Don't currently make a case saver for the 690. Just don't have the case to work with yet. Thanks for asking!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #90
WVhillbilly
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by juames View Post
Any for 640 LC4's?
Add one more to the PM list.
And whatcha got for an 04 200 EXC?
WVhillbilly is online now   Reply With Quote