ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Trials
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 05:58 PM   #151
LeShaghal
Adventurer
 
LeShaghal's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Milan IN
Oddometer: 61
Thinning my herd in Cinci

Beta TR34 and a '95 GG 250

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/3927627896.html

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/3927648262.html

Cleaning the garage and these were the low men on the totem pole.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


also a decent GG in Lexington (not mine, or associated)

http://lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/3858553751.html

LeShaghal screwed with this post 07-12-2013 at 08:37 AM Reason: bad link
LeShaghal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #152
ADVCoop
Studly Adventurer
 
ADVCoop's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Acme, PA
Oddometer: 771
One for the kids/beginners.

2007 GasGas TXT80, $2000, Ligonier Pa.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/3928347893.html

__________________
2006 Husqvarna 610 - 1999 BMW F650 - 1982 Suzuki PE175
ADVCoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:11 AM   #153
ADVCoop
Studly Adventurer
 
ADVCoop's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Acme, PA
Oddometer: 771
I've always liked these.

1985 Yamaha TY350, $1850, Cheswick Pa.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/3926805487.html

__________________
2006 Husqvarna 610 - 1999 BMW F650 - 1982 Suzuki PE175

ADVCoop screwed with this post 07-11-2013 at 09:13 AM
ADVCoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #154
GAwoody83
Gnarly Adventurer
 
GAwoody83's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Good Hope, GA
Oddometer: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermotosean View Post
2000 Sherco Trials Bike - $1200 (Plant City)



I have a 2000 Sherco trisals bike for sale as title says. Its a 290 CC that is grey and blue in color. It runs good and everything works fine. Great for tricks. For any additional info call or text Chuck @ 813-390-383 four.
This bike is now off the market! and into my brother's garage!!!
GAwoody83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #155
supermotosean
Gnarly Adventurer
 
supermotosean's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Central Florida
Oddometer: 146
Melbourne FL

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/mcy/3934425025.html

TRIALS MOTORCYCLE MONTESA 4RT - $3900 (Melbourne area)



2005 Montesa 4RT trials motorcycle. Very good condition. 814-360-1250
supermotosean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #156
dbarale
Squiddly slow
 
dbarale's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Western NC
Oddometer: 1,180
I just found this: http://asheville.craigslist.org/mcy/3921505730.html

Sounds like a great deal, not mine, no relation to seller.
dbarale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #157
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: nm
Oddometer: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVCoop View Post
I've always liked these.

1985 Yamaha TY350, $1850, Cheswick Pa.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/3926805487.html

That is an `86. Stronger frame and totally adjustable rear shock. Would make a great vintage ride in the new ITSA monoshock class.
lineaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #158
ADVCoop
Studly Adventurer
 
ADVCoop's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Acme, PA
Oddometer: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by lineaway View Post
That is an `86. Stronger frame and totally adjustable rear shock. Would make a great vintage ride in the new ITSA monoshock class.
I just quoted the ad for the year. I always liked them though.
__________________
2006 Husqvarna 610 - 1999 BMW F650 - 1982 Suzuki PE175
ADVCoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #159
supermotosean
Gnarly Adventurer
 
supermotosean's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Central Florida
Oddometer: 146
Sherco 125? Longwood FL

http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/3953292911.html


sherco trials bike - $950 (longwood)



sherco trials bike 125 dont know year ,last owner said 2001,been in storage 2 years,ran great when stored,starts but needs minor work,fun and great training for mx racers.bike is worth lot more but i dont have time to deal with it.first $950 obo call 407-341-5855
supermotosean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #160
motojunky
Professional Idiot
 
motojunky's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: North East, MD
Oddometer: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermotosean View Post
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/3953292911.html


sherco trials bike - $950 (longwood)



sherco trials bike 125 dont know year ,last owner said 2001,been in storage 2 years,ran great when stored,starts but needs minor work,fun and great training for mx racers.bike is worth lot more but i dont have time to deal with it.first $950 obo call 407-341-5855
I was in Orlando for work for the last few days and was tempted to look at this. Not sure why, but maybe just due to the low price tag. People will call me strange (like they already do), but I'd like to ride a 125 for a while.

motojunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #161
gots_a_sol
Gnarly Adventurer
 
gots_a_sol's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Charles Town, WV
Oddometer: 422
http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/3958362805.html

1990? Beta Trials, For parts or restoration. Bike is running but missing some brake parts like the front hose and the rear pedal assembly. It also needs a clutch perch and maybe a fuel petcock as it is stuck. All the parts are available new and I can give you the dealer's name I talked with. Tires look decent. It would be a great project to restore. When I talked with the dealer he told me that the TR35 was never imported to the US, so that makes this bike very rare. The TR 34 was imported and most parts will fit it. I just have too many projects and have lost interest. First $500 cash get's it. Price is firm, serious replies only, no shipping, local cash sales only. The only I will consider trades for other trials bikes, such as a Bultaco, Yam TY or Honda's. I can possible bring it to Simsbury CT week days if that helps.


__________________
11 Husky TXC250 - For sale http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012195
06 Husky TE610
09 Husky WR165 - VCHSS #79L
gots_a_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #162
SherpaT
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: York, PA
Oddometer: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by gots_a_sol View Post
http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/3958362805.html

1990? Beta Trials, For parts or restoration. Bike is running but missing some brake parts like the front hose and the rear pedal assembly. It also needs a clutch perch and maybe a fuel petcock as it is stuck. All the parts are available new and I can give you the dealer's name I talked with. Tires look decent. It would be a great project to restore. When I talked with the dealer he told me that the TR35 was never imported to the US, so that makes this bike very rare. The TR 34 was imported and most parts will fit it. I just have too many projects and have lost interest. First $500 cash get's it. Price is firm, serious replies only, no shipping, local cash sales only. The only I will consider trades for other trials bikes, such as a Bultaco, Yam TY or Honda's. I can possible bring it to Simsbury CT week days if that helps.


That looks like a Yamaha engine. The Beta engines of that era were left side kick.
SherpaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #163
lineaway
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: nm
Oddometer: 2,297
Rare as in never made.
lineaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #164
joe cool
Studly Adventurer
 
joe cool's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: southwest,ohio
Oddometer: 815
It's a TR yam
__________________
"One more day I find myself alive
Tomorrow maybe go beneath the ground"
Garcia/Hunter
joe cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:02 AM   #165
GAwoody83
Gnarly Adventurer
 
GAwoody83's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Good Hope, GA
Oddometer: 182
Here is a nice Suzuki RL250 in sharpsburg, GA just south of Atlanta.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/mcy/3964902339.html
GAwoody83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014