ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 27 13.30%
Nasty? 26 12.81%
Nasty but nice? 150 73.89%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2013, 04:11 PM   #4591
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,342
http://www.bskspeedworks.co.uk/engin...t-package.html

Old 09-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #4592
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

This product is meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each cheque separately by bank number. Batteries not included. This product meets all government regulations for flammability. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United Kingdom. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colours may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem to be right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the British Red Cross. All rights reserved. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your cancelled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. You don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Pennine Way. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flame. Replace with same type. Exits are on your right. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Pre-recorded for this time zone. Please stand clear of the moving platform. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Nut-free except where indicated. Restaurant package, not for resale. Read the information printed on the program disk packet before opening. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Cut round dotted line and then pull out cock. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Decision of judges is final. Trained service personnel only beyond this point. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. This supersedes all previous notices.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #4593
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QClp2Y4Z-tw

Via http://bridgetogantry.com/2/index.ph...e-nuerburgring
Old 09-11-2013, 06:06 AM   #4594
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

For your information, I hate most Jazz.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #4595
tenderfoot
PRJ

Oddometer: 1,444
Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Except "Take Five" maybe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn27I...yer_detailpage
tenderfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #4596
rightsideup
Get your motor running...

Oddometer: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
For your information, I hate most Jazz.
Hmmm... I hate ALL R&B (in the modern usage of the term) but not all Jazz - I know it's a bit of a cliche but Kind of Blue is fabulous?
rightsideup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #4597
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Pause for thought for the day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NwztaQgv3-Y

PS - FYI that screen grab thumnail there doesn't represent the general visual content...

planktonnn screwed with this post 09-13-2013 at 05:19 PM
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #4598
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YyX4...layer_embedded
Old 09-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #4599
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

444 words as news from within the circle of the BouffonÖ

Every now & again I pollute this Airhead based discourse to whine about my life. Some may consider this thread to be a long term whine about my life, with the odd Airhead based stuff thrown in. Iíd say that I was sitting at this table first, prattling away to myself on any subject I choose, and if others later join the table & donít like the conversation taking place they have a right to go sit somewhere fucking elseÖ

So, as this post falls into the category of the whine, Iíve got to tell you that Iíve hit a brick wall. Not literally so this time there are no broken bones or bike repair bills, but nonetheless Iíve hit the wall hard. I am totally without purpose. I cannot delude myself that there are worthwhile things to do, and nothing is available anyway. I cannot believe the lie which people tell themselves that there is some way forward. So & every each day I knock myself out with (prescribed) drugs, and wait for this continual rain of Sundays to wash me away.

Now donít think Iíve gone down easy. Itís not as if I was driven to this bound state with little cause. Donít think that Iíve not wracked my poor little broken brane for some form of solution. Iíve tried all sorts of shit, contacted every contact I ever had, using every modulation of any possible approach thru/ough which to bring this dripping dissolution to an end. Rest assured Iíve twanged every string within the compass of my reach, but none have rung out anything even resembling a tone of success. Brick walls. Withered over-wooded paths that peter out to impassable thickets of blockage. Stuck here in an endless Pinter pause with no dialogue either side Ė A nothing made null.

I could lie to myself about there being a way forward, be it simple & practical like becoming a bin man, or that I might find an undemanding MILFionaress. One of you could sponsor me or at least take me on as a tax write off. There could be endless variations of sensible and/or preposterous yet always faithless hopes of which I could persuade myself, but when it comes to considering such matters I can be nothing but my own Bouffon.

I donít have to say any of this and you donít have to read it. I donít require comment on any of this and I donít have to listen to any comment that is made. This circumstance is just here, and it alone fills the void left by total lack of purpose. There is no way to effect my situationÖ
Old 09-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #4600
rightsideup
Get your motor running...

Oddometer: 889
Insert clever airhead based title here ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn
I might find an undemanding MILFionaress
Not wishing to make light etc, but for this amongst many other gems, I for one will send some Scottish poonds (TM. PJCR12) if its any help?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup screwed with this post 09-16-2013 at 03:01 AM
rightsideup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #4601
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 373
Hang in there Planktonnn

I have fixed the hole in the red mono's tank today, as I had the tig set out

Put fuel in it and jumped it off Amy's car. Runs ok for a bike thats been sat for two years in the back of the garage
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #4602
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly View Post
I have fixed the hole in the red mono's tank today, as I had the tig set out
What!!?? You mean that JD Weld bodge-fix I did on that leaky tank has failed?
I'm surprised, I really am.....
pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #4603
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
What!!?? You mean that JD Weld bodge-fix I did on that leaky tank has failed?
I'm surprised, I really am.....

Yeah it fell off about two years ago.

Hows things in your neck of the woods??

We have sold our place so I have the monster task of relocating my spares department and my collection of motorcycles to wendover.

It will be an epic task that will prob go down in history
Old 09-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #4604
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly View Post
Yeah it fell off about two years ago.

Hows things in your neck of the woods??

We have sold our place so I have the monster task of relocating my spares department and my collection of motorcycles to wendover.

It will be an epic task that will prob go down in history
Well.......in keeping with the Martha Farquar Mindset, my life is shit and I have absolutely nothing to look forward to, but apart from that, things aren't too bad. Moving to Wendover eh? They don't like motorcycle hooligans there you know....
pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #4605
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

I'm hoping to keep under the radar with my blue one. Only bringing out the noisy things when no one is looking