ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2013, 05:51 AM   #11
BOIKE333
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 328
monday ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by maffud View Post
Hey guys. Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the Charlotte area (and this board). I ride a WR450 for off-road fun, and an FJR1300 when it's all pavement.
I just moved to the area about a month ago from Phoenix, AZ. It's been hard to find time to ride due to moving-related stuff, but I am starting to see some free weekend days ahead. I am really looking forward to riding in a new part of the country.

It will be tough for me to do true adventure rides, since my WR is really only good for off-road riding and short stints on pavement, and the FJR is definitely only for pavement (with me on it, anyway). But I am hoping to find some rides I can manage here.

-Dan
Welcome Sir-
Let me know when you would like to do some off road exploring, I am not much for slab riding myself.

If anyone wants to join or meet up, I am planning on an AM mountain ride on MONDAY........planning on doing the regular maple-sally, old 105 area fast gravel sections, grabbing lunch and heading back early. I will be trucking up myself.
knybanjo-let me know if your still up in the area!