Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
RTODAHL01 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 76
Survived

First off I apologize for no pics.
Budy stops by yesterday "SAT" tells me "I punched through a new trail at the top of the hill. Me:Sweet, is it the one to the left? I rode it a while back and sank my bike in the mud bog. Buddy: No, go straight after the big whoops were it turns right you can see were I went. Me: OK. I'll try it tomorrow.
First time ever tomorrow comes. I jump on my trusty TE449 and let er rip.
It is about fifteen minutesto the trail.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REYp3vCWOv0
This video just gets you to were the other "New" trail starts. Took this video early this year. camera is on the fritz so no ne vid for a bit.
I get to the junction and go straight. Starts out nice no big deal little twisty.
Trail starts to descend getting tighter, more tree roots, tighter, more tree roots.
Thinking glad he told me it goes through cause I know I couldn't ride up this.
more tree roots and really tight turn AND! no trail. WHAT! *@#T NNOOO!!!!
Really this was supposed to go through.
Well I manage to pick up my husky in order to turn it around. Seriously, I had to pick it up to turn the bike around, that much brush and steep.
Well now I am facing up the never ending knarly tree root tight trail from hell.
Yes, I did make it back up.
BUT! The language was dark very dark. I even made up some words because I didn't know enough to express how un fun this turned out to be.
In reality The hill is only 400yds long it took 1 1/2 hours to get back up the hill.
Funny, my buddy isn't answering his phone tonight. HHMMMMM.
RTODAHL01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
tkent02
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTODAHL01 View Post
First off I apologize for no pics.
Budy stops by yesterday "SAT" tells me "I punched through a new trail at the top of the hill. Me:Sweet, is it the one to the left? I rode it a while back and sank my bike in the mud bog. Buddy: No, go straight after the big whoops were it turns right you can see were I went. Me: OK. I'll try it tomorrow.
First time ever tomorrow comes. I jump on my trusty TE449 and let er rip.
It is about fifteen minutesto the trail.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REYp3vCWOv0
This video just gets you to were the other "New" trail starts. Took this video early this year. camera is on the fritz so no ne vid for a bit.
I get to the junction and go straight. Starts out nice no big deal little twisty.
Trail starts to descend getting tighter, more tree roots, tighter, more tree roots.
Thinking glad he told me it goes through cause I know I couldn't ride up this.
more tree roots and really tight turn AND! no trail. WHAT! *@#T NNOOO!!!!
Really this was supposed to go through.
Well I manage to pick up my husky in order to turn it around. Seriously, I had to pick it up to turn the bike around, that much brush and steep.
Well now I am facing up the never ending knarly tree root tight trail from hell.
Yes, I did make it back up.
BUT! The language was dark very dark. I even made up some words because I didn't know enough to express how un fun this turned out to be.
In reality The hill is only 400yds long it took 1 1/2 hours to get back up the hill.
Funny, my buddy isn't answering his phone tonight. HHMMMMM.
Got plans for the paybacks yet?
tkent02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
RTODAHL01 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkent02 View Post
Got plans for the paybacks yet?
Saw my buddy today.
Funny, he took Jeramy on it on Sat after talking to me.
Jeramy apparently voiced his opinion which is similar to mine.
Work will be getting done on the trail.
And next time we are driving to a riding event I am singing all the country songs I know or can make up as I go
RTODAHL01 is offline   Reply With Quote