User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
Gear junkie OP
Dumpster

Oddometer: 55
Mark Kincart Klim Badlands set

Iíve dealt with many of you guys and gals in person over the years and if you know me you also know I donít spend a lot of time positing on the site. BUT this is a personal matter and I want you guys to please pass this around to other threads. So here goes it! One of my coworkers here at Klim also a great friend was delivered news that no parent ever wants to hear. Ike his 1year old son has a very rare genetic disorder. It affects less than one out six hundred thousand the name is so long I canít begin to spell it. His body does not dispose of enzymes so it stores them in his bones. It is fatal and the life expectancy is 3-10 years depending on how his body reacts to the treatments. He has started special treatments that can prolong his life but they cost $10,000.00 dollars per week. I would like to help him out so I figured a little fund Raiser with the Inmates was in order. If you are interested in owning a brand new set of Badlands jacket and pant any color please send me a bid on the set. It retails for $1548.00 dollars. The winning bid will also get a onetime use 50% off code to use to complete the setup maybe gloves. Iíve never tried this before but I feel compelled to do something.
Gear junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
GrumpyOne
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 130
That stinks. I'm sorry to hear about any sick child. It's one of the hardest things there is in parenting to deal with. (I unfortunately know from experience.)

I'll start the bidding. PM Sent

jw
IBA #59099
GrumpyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #3
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,693
Mark is good people. Let's help him out.. thread pinned for the duration.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
SnaDank
Adventurer

Oddometer: 30
Im looking for a badlands jacket
SnaDank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:37 AM   #5
byways
byways

Oddometer: 2,144
Donations?

Mark, I'm all Klimed up. Can inmates just donate somehow?

byways screwed with this post 10-24-2013 at 06:38 AM Reason: fix typo
byways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #6
Gear junkie OP
Dumpster

badlands Give away from Klim

Guys so far we have a Bid of 1,100.00 dollars for the set to help out IKE
Iíve dealt with many of you guys and gals in person over the years and if you know me you also know I donít spend a lot of time positing on the site. BUT this is a personal matter and I want you guys to please pass this around to other threads. So here goes it! One of my coworkers here at Klim also a great friend was delivered news that no parent ever wants to hear. Ike his 1year old son has a very rare genetic disorder. It affects less than one out six hundred thousand the name is so long I canít begin to spell it. His body does not dispose of enzymes so it stores them in his bones. It is fatal and the life expectancy is 3-10 years depending on how his body reacts to the treatments. He has started special treatments that can prolong his life but they cost $10,000.00 dollars per week. I would like to help him out so I figured a little fund Raiser with the Inmates was in order. If you are interested in owning a brand new set of Badlands jacket and pant any color please send me a bid on the set. It retails for $1548.00 dollars. The winning bid will also get a onetime use 50% off code to use to complete the setup maybe gloves. Iíve never tried this before but I feel compelled to do something.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:38 AM   #7
CaptRick
On dry land 4 now.....

Oddometer: 4,685
Way to go John!
Paypal on the way

Growing older every day but never growing up.

NMOHVA, COHVCO, AMA
CaptRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #8
YetiGS
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,338
As you know Mark, I have plenty of Klim gear, maybe even more than you!

But I will be making a donation via RMAR.

Mark, have you looked into Chive Charities? LINK They have been incredibly helpful to the families of a number of ill youngsters.
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
YetiGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #9
ACME Rider Supply
Adventurer

Thanks John for being the collection point-

Paypal sent.

Andrew

ACME Rider Supply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:52 AM   #10
Jim Rowley
Rise above

Oddometer: 2,517
I am thankful for my ADV family. Been there. Paypal sent. Thanks John.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #11
Big_John
Colorado Rider

Oddometer: 2,964
Guys.....within 5 minutes......$200 has already come in.

This is exciting for this family!!!!!

I will provide a daily (end of day) update on the contribution amount.

Even if you can only spare $5.....please send something......every dollar counts!!!

Thank you!
Pointing the Way http://www.gracemotoadv.com
Big_John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:54 AM   #12
mathews42
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 336
Money and Prayers sent
Beads in the headlight a Flying Aga Tale by Isabel Dyson I met these two travelers on their Journey from the UK to Alaska and through South America on a 1979 BMW R100RS. Their book is now on Amazon for Kindle.
mathews42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #13
Outjustout
Spokey Dokey

Oddometer: 142
Just bought a full Overland suit last week. I don't need the Badlands so just sent a donation. All my best to the family.
Outjustout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #14
modette
RMAR

Oddometer: 4,271
I just hit up every Business contact I have with RMAR...I hope some step up and give.
modette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #15
Gear junkie OP
Dumpster

I need donations to help out a family in need !!!

Big Shout out to John and the RMAR these guys rock. I have a bid for this set at $1100.00 bucks Read below and send me a bid on my klim email. Its time to give back guys mkincart@klim.com Klim has donated over 150 Grand in door prizes just in the last three years for events and sponsorships we can do better than this. Also please post to other threads for me Warn winch sent over a nice package to sell at the fund raiser and others are stepping up.
Here is what its about !