ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 10-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #9181
ZzyzyxRd
Home of the odds
 
ZzyzyxRd's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: So Nev
Oddometer: 11,335
Ohhhhh, Lord User Name Changer in the sky, could you shine your light of minty fresh breath down upon a humble servant of ADV.

Obnubilated

please

Go, go, Gadget go.

Abrigado.
ZzyzyxRd is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #9182
MotoGypsy
curious adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Seattle
Oddometer: 27
Another friggin' name change

G'day Mr B, 'CaptainRide' just sucks! Named after the song which does not suck. MotoGypsy' is mucho better.

Thank you thank you thank you!
Steve
__________________
sb
MotoGypsy is offline  
Old 10-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #9183
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilazonic View Post
Hey, can you change my name from ilazonic to polishadam82

Thanks in advance, I greatly appreciate it!
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 10-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #9184
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzyzyxRd View Post
Ohhhhh, Lord User Name Changer in the sky, could you shine your light of minty fresh breath down upon a humble servant of ADV.

Obnubilated

please

Go, go, Gadget go.

Abrigado.
ok
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 10-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #9185
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRide View Post
G'day Mr B, 'CaptainRide' just sucks! Named after the song which does not suck. MotoGypsy' is mucho better.

Thank you thank you thank you!
Steve
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 06:14 AM   #9186
polishadam82
black sheep
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Santa Clara, CALI
Oddometer: 106
Thank you very much
__________________
Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.
polishadam82 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 03:11 AM   #9187
Tanami
Under The Weather
 
Tanami's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Launceston, Tasmania.
Oddometer: 278
so I have two accounts..

This one 'tanami' and my original one 2RN G/S.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/member.php?u=2847

many moons ago I changed my email address and the old one also used for adv got deactivate due to lack of use so I cannot reclaim my password for my original account (which I have forgotten).

So I started another being 'tanami'.

But 2RN G/S haunts me...Can the two become one? or Is there any way to get back my (preferred) 2RN G/S account. If you check both profiles it is obvious I am one and same.

just what powers has you mighty ones?
Tanami is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #9188
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanami View Post
This one 'tanami' and my original one 2RN G/S.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/member.php?u=2847

many moons ago I changed my email address and the old one also used for adv got deactivate due to lack of use so I cannot reclaim my password for my original account (which I have forgotten).

So I started another being 'tanami'.

But 2RN G/S haunts me...Can the two become one? or Is there any way to get back my (preferred) 2RN G/S account. If you check both profiles it is obvious I am one and same.

just what powers has you mighty ones?
your accounts have been merged. you will have to update your email to your current one.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #9189
George Papadopolis
between
 
George Papadopolis's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Neverland
Oddometer: 8,876
Please change name to;
George Papadopolis

Thanks
__________________
“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”
― Francis of Assisi
George Papadopolis is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #9190
tonusmaximus
maximus
 
tonusmaximus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: nky
Oddometer: 413
have been wanting to change my inmate name to br549 but another person who hasn't been on since '07 and only couple posts then has it and clearly doesn't need it. Possible to get that name? thanks for your consideration.
tonusmaximus is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 03:34 AM   #9191
ian408
Oh?
 
ian408's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Oddometer: 13,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishadam82 View Post
I guess my name can not be changed
Looks like it's been changed.
ian408 is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 03:35 AM   #9192
ian408
Oh?
 
ian408's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Oddometer: 13,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonusmaximus View Post
have been wanting to change my inmate name to br549 but another person who hasn't been on since '07 and only couple posts then has it and clearly doesn't need it. Possible to get that name? thanks for your consideration.
Sorry. The name is in use.
ian408 is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 03:44 AM   #9193
ian408
Oh?
 
ian408's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Oddometer: 13,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapulín Colorado View Post
Please change name to;
George Papadopolis

Thanks
All set. This is your last name change.
ian408 is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #9194
motohermano
ADV Rider
 
motohermano's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Small town in northern New Mexico
Oddometer: 38
name change request

Please change name from theFALCON to motohermano. Thanks!
motohermano is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #9195
Teckel
Pragmatic
 
Teckel's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Oddometer: 2,006
Name change request

I've not yet posted, but have reconsidered my choice of handle. If it is possible, please change my user name to Teckel.

Thanks.
__________________
One picture is worth a thousand words.
Show Me.
Teckel is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014