Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
troy safari carpente OP
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 16,112
Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Have often wanted a dedicated ADV fleabay on the racing forum for all the left over rally racing bits & pieces

In any one country there is a very small market and number of members that are interested in rally racing gear, but globally there is a much larger market

ADVRider is the core hub of all the English speaking rally racing forum activity

Makes sense to advertise here, but the individual regional fleabays don't cut it for these items, and the Mods dont like multiple posts of the same item across the various regional fleamarkets.

SO WE PRESENT RACING FORUM / RALLYE FLEAMARKET:

EDIT: A great initiative SafariBerg So to get things rolling (on a probational basis). We are going to sticky this and include a few simple to follow rules and guidelines;

1. Rallye Fleamarket sticky is for inmates to post product info/pricing information for USED rallye equipment/items (nav tower, roadbook/nav equipment, tanks, rallye guards... etc.)
NO new items, or commercial/vendors products to be marketed here... these go in VENDORS.
This thread is SOLEY for inmates to inform other rallye enthusiasts amd inmates that they have used rallye specific parts/accessories, they wish to offload.

NO "WANTED" ADS please.

2. No discussions in thread (one post only). All enquiry/correspondence via PM.

3. Remove your ADVert from thread (nuke) once product is sold or no longer offered for sale.
ie: Go to "EDIT POST" at the bottom of your original post and then tick the "NUKE" box to delete the post.
(Race Forum mod's reserve right to remove/move/nuke innappriate or excessively old posts, in order to keep thread to manageable level).

4. Please include Price - and a Location - in the ADVert, the location under your user name may not be correct or specific enough.

5. No external links - to ebay or commercial enterprises etc. Directing inmates to external ads without links will also be removed.

6. Pictures - Max 2 per ADVert. If you reuire more, provide them as links.

7. Bumping - You may not bump your ADVert more than once per month and must nuke the original ad - if not you will lose both.

8. Expiration - ADVert's expire after 8 weeks and will be removed from view by Mod's.

These ADVert's are free if you have a successful sale please consider a donation to help keep this site going.

EDIT:

Okay, it's been green lighted - probationally - so we will give it a whirl and see if it flies...

There are a number of posts in here already that fall outside of the ADVert only/correspondence via PM only guidelines, and I have removed them - NOT out of difference to the actual post or inmate... but merely to get things off on the righ track.

This will be the last post/PM with regards to edited/removed posts/ADVerts by the RACING mods. We will edit/move as required to keep the Rallye Fleamarket tidy as possible/practical. If it turns into an administrational nightmare - it's gone (the whole thread).

So remember, this is a service provided to give bona-fide, non-Commercial inmates (NOT VENDORS) an opportunity to offer there USED goods for sale to other like minded individuals on this unique site. Treat it as such and Everything will be OK.

"There is a difference between constructive criticism and plain rudeness."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen

"It's like deja vu all over again."

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 12-27-2013 at 11:19 PM
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:56 PM   #2
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,766
FS- Honda 450X rally kiT

for sale:05-14 Honda 450 X
Carbon Fiber Front tanks
Carbon Fiber Faring
Alum-Nav-Tower
Titanium Akra head pipe
Carbon fiber plate
$2000.00

The Rear tanks and Muffler are NOT for sale.
But I could have a copy of the Muffler made for you at my cost
Old 01-18-2014, 12:53 AM   #3
panterg55
Formely panterg

Oddometer: 47
Touratech IMO 100R Sport Rally computer

For Sale : Touratech IMO 100R Sport Rally computer ( UK )

For Sale : Touratech IMO 100R Sport Rally computer ( UK )

Touratech IMO 100 R Sport - good used condition , bought used last year for a project ( I was told that it may have been fitted to a BM ), have decided to use a RNS unit instead . What you get is what's in the pic , on the Touratech Website the RRP is somewhere around the 600 mark , so price . . . . . . . 250 + P & P at cost , Regards Glenn . ( PM OR E-Mail me glennpanter@btinternet.com ) Paypal as a gift

So you get the following
MO-100R Sport Touratech Motorcycle computer

Handlebar control FB-Rallye IMO

SPORT Control lamp ki

Now on E-Bay UK !
Old 01-20-2014, 09:25 PM   #4
AteamNM
Wonna Be ADVrider

Oddometer: 2,827
What an awesome dream thread.
AteamNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:36 AM   #5
Remus511
n00b

Oddometer: 4

http://www.africarace.com/en/edition...2010.html.html
Remus511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:16 AM   #6
Tau Anvil
African by trade

Oddometer: 245
Wanted -Yamaha WR450F Safari rear tank-

If anybody has a Yamaha Rear tank from Safari for the Yamaha 450's. I am interested. The 10l will be first prize, but a 5l will also work.

Thx
Tau
I need a Safari rear tank for my 2013 Wr450 if anybody has one.
Tau Anvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:45 AM   #7
JMo (& piglet)
Dakar Dazed

Oddometer: 3,019
Ex 2011 Dakar WR450F - Parting Out Option

PLEASE NOTE - JVO RALLY KIT has been SOLD.

TALON Rally wheels and wheel spares also SOLD - the other parts are currently still available.

Thank you everyone who has purchased parts so far!

Jx

JMo (& piglet) screwed with this post 02-15-2014 at 02:45 AM
JMo (& piglet) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:44 AM   #8
JMo (& piglet)
Dakar Dazed

Oddometer: 3,019
Dakar 2015

Thank you to everyone who has purchased parts so far - it will make a huge difference to my Dakar 2015 entry fee!

In the meantime, I still have the following for sale:

GPR v4 steering damper and bar-risers which are in excellent condition for sale 300 GBP

KTM Adventure low fender (black gloss painted) and Meca'system brackets to fit WR forks: 150 GBP

I will also have an essentially standard 2010 WR450F for sale in the near future. This was registered 1st April 2010, street legal in the UK/Europe, and has covered approximately 8000kms or 5000 miles.

It is standard Euro (homologated) specification, with all the derestriction mods done (and AIS removal) - with the addition of brand new silicon rad hoses, a Flatland Racing alloy skid plate, Supersprox rear sprocket and DID X-ring chain.

It also has various new consumables fitted - chain slipper, throttle cables, brake pads etc. - and the original plastics are in excellent condition, as they were only used for around 600 miles running in before the bike was converted to rally spec. Similarly the stock wheels (which were my spares) are effectively unmarked and as new.

Photo of the bike to follow soon.

I am looking for offers in the region of 4500 ono GBP for the bike including a stash of consumable parts - 7x air filters, 3 x oil filters, f&r brake pads, extra chain slippers/guides, clutch cable, OEM gasket set and not least a spare OEM plug-cap coil pack (85 on it's own!), which as Helder Rodrigues will tell you, is an essential spare!

If the bike is sold in the UK, it will have 12 months MOT and Tax.

Many thanks in advance,

Jenny xx
JMo (& piglet) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:33 PM   #9
DaveRMS
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 985
Meca'System KR205 tanks for 2008+ KTMs. These are part of the "extreme" Dakar kit. http://rallymanagementservices.com/c...kit-mecasystem

New these are $1900 from Meca'System. I can offer these used ones for $500, including caps and petcocks. No other mounting hardware included.

Dave
Old 02-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #10
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can have it for $450.00 shipped (Lower 48)
Add $ 90 Shipping to Canada
Add $125. shipping To Europe
Pay Pal Gift
Capacity: 10L or 2.6G

Colors: Translucent white

Fits: FE390, 450, 570 EFI models

This tank can give a great fuel capacity increase for the serious adventure rider or rally competitors. This tank was fitted with the front safari tank and the rally system was used by the Husaberg race team in the Australian Safari and the Dakar.
Retail is $643.00

Baja Dad screwed with this post 03-27-2014 at 05:06 PM
Baja Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:06 PM   #11
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

WTB left side HT rally Honda 450X rear tank

I need a left side HT rally Honda 450X rear tank
(air box side )
Version 1 or 2
like this !!!!

Old 04-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #12
BC61
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,085
2012 Dakar bike for sale

2011 Husqvarna TE 449 used in the 2012 Dakar.

This is the bike I used in my short lived 2012 Dakar. It is totally fresh and ready for someone to put tons of mile on it. Currently in a relatively stock form with some cool rally components. Great for someone looking to get into rally or wants a rally "light" bike to toy with. The engine, suspension, chain, sprockets, brakes, wheels and tires all have about forty to fifty miles on them. They where pulled from a new parts bike after breaking in the engine then stored for spares. This is basically a new motorcycle with cool rally stuff on it! The front fairing and nav tower are from Tour-a-tech, Hella hid light, Safari 3.25 gallon gas tank plus stock 3 gallon tank and Renazzco Racing Seat.

It comes with most of the original stickers as raced and the official frame marking from the Dakar.

The custom Renazzco seat has my last name embroidered on it. This seat is great for long hauls!

The Tour-a-tech nav tower with Centech fuse panel is ready to install your navigation equipment. I had two ICO's, MD road Book and ERTF repeater mounted.

There are custom water proof switches for the horn, high and low beam head lights. This bike came with and retains the original ignition switch. You get a key!

Custom mounted Safari gas tank with quick disconnects is great for the long rides and easy to remove to service the bike.

Chassis has approximately 1400 miles on it.
Engine, brakes, chain, sprockets and suspension have 40 miles on them.
Wheels and tires have 50 miles on them.

New air filter and oil change.

Though this bike mechanically is practically new it does show some wear from it's South American journey. There are light scuffs and scrapes on some of the body work and gas tank as well as a small dent in the right radiator lower tank from the sweep truck journey. Cooling performance is not hindered nor does it leak. Right bottom frame rail has dent from fabricated skid plate/Dakar incident. You can read the story here: www.bc2dakar.com

I have the stock head light/turn signals & front fender combo as well as rear fender & turn signals and can be easily converted back to stock form.

The Husqvarna TE is fifty states street legal and can be plated world wide.

Located in Charlotte, NC USA.

$8500

Link to several more photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/billcon...eat=directlink

My experience at Dakar 2012 www.bc2dakar.com

BC61 screwed with this post 04-10-2014 at 01:21 PM
BC61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #13
GalacticGS
1200 GS Rider

Oddometer: 1,945
That would make somebody a cool Rally Lite bike for the Baja or Diabolical Rallies!
"Speak to me of summer, long winters longer than time can remember;
Setting up of other roads, travel on in old accustomed ways."
GalacticGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:31 AM   #14
johnno950
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 759
Husaberg 570 engine

570 husaberg engine for sale,only has run in kms on it.It is not a rebuilt engine,new oem item that was run in and stored.Item located central qld australia (east coast),buyer pays shipping/freight $3000 aust dollars neg,pm for details photos etc.

johnno950 screwed with this post 04-18-2014 at 03:20 AM
johnno950 is offline   Reply With Quote