Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
troy safari carpente OP
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 17,400
Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Have often wanted a dedicated ADV fleabay on the racing forum for all the left over rally racing bits & pieces

In any one country there is a very small market and number of members that are interested in rally racing gear, but globally there is a much larger market

ADVRider is the core hub of all the English speaking rally racing forum activity

Makes sense to advertise here, but the individual regional fleabays don't cut it for these items, and the Mods dont like multiple posts of the same item across the various regional fleamarkets.

SO WE PRESENT RACING FORUM / RALLYE FLEAMARKET:

EDIT: A great initiative SafariBerg So to get things rolling (on a probational basis). We are going to sticky this and include a few simple to follow rules and guidelines;

1. Rallye Fleamarket sticky is for inmates to post product info/pricing information for USED rallye equipment/items (nav tower, roadbook/nav equipment, tanks, rallye guards... etc.)
NO new items, or commercial/vendors products to be marketed here... these go in VENDORS.
This thread is SOLEY for inmates to inform other rallye enthusiasts amd inmates that they have used rallye specific parts/accessories, they wish to offload.

NO "WANTED" ADS please.

2. No discussions in thread (one post only). All enquiry/correspondence via PM.

3. Remove your ADVert from thread (nuke) once product is sold or no longer offered for sale.
ie: Go to "EDIT POST" at the bottom of your original post and then tick the "NUKE" box to delete the post.
(Race Forum mod's reserve right to remove/move/nuke innappriate or excessively old posts, in order to keep thread to manageable level).

4. Please include Price - and a Location - in the ADVert, the location under your user name may not be correct or specific enough.

5. No external links - to ebay or commercial enterprises etc. Directing inmates to external ads without links will also be removed.

6. Pictures - Max 2 per ADVert. If you reuire more, provide them as links.

7. Bumping - You may not bump your ADVert more than once per month and must nuke the original ad - if not you will lose both.

8. Expiration - ADVert's expire after 8 weeks and will be removed from view by Mod's.

These ADVert's are free if you have a successful sale please consider a donation to help keep this site going.

EDIT:

Okay, it's been green lighted - probationally - so we will give it a whirl and see if it flies...

There are a number of posts in here already that fall outside of the ADVert only/correspondence via PM only guidelines, and I have removed them - NOT out of difference to the actual post or inmate... but merely to get things off on the righ track.

This will be the last post/PM with regards to edited/removed posts/ADVerts by the RACING mods. We will edit/move as required to keep the Rallye Fleamarket tidy as possible/practical. If it turns into an administrational nightmare - it's gone (the whole thread).

So remember, this is a service provided to give bona-fide, non-Commercial inmates (NOT VENDORS) an opportunity to offer there USED goods for sale to other like minded individuals on this unique site. Treat it as such and Everything will be OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen
"It's like deja vu all over again."

Quote:
Originally posted by PBee
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 12-27-2013 at 11:19 PM
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:54 AM   #2
MakS
Adventurer

Oddometer: 84
Sale

Russian production, low prices.

MakS screwed with this post 07-04-2014 at 04:04 AM
MakS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:44 PM   #3
tileman
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 841
Nav tower stem mount.

Hi all.

For sale is a stem mount block I machined.

There is a steel backing plate that is threaded for 4 M8 bolts that are included (in pic). the front alloy block is counter sunk for the backing plate bolts so it has a clean front. The alloy block has 3 8mm holes to bolt the side plates of the nav tower.

This is a solid piece, unlikely to bend or damage in a hurry. It would be easy to trim the block down if you wanted something shorter (if 90mm is to long). PM if someone wants more details or pics. I can send a CAD file if that would help.

Heres a pic of the block with dimensions and a couple of how is was used.

$85 plus shipping.

Located Melbourne Australia. PM matt.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:48 AM   #4
Vicks
I love sand !!!

Oddometer: 2,959
Mecasystems rear fuel tanks + pump kit

I'm trying to see if there's any interest for a set of used Mecasystems rear fuel tanks from my 530Exc Rally bike.

Whats for sale : I'm willing to sell the left + rear aluminium tanks with plastic gas caps (includes cap vents) and the fuel lines (from both rear tanks to the selector switch to the fuel pump + vacuum fuel pump with tank selector switch.

Condition : The tanks are only a year and half old and have been only through two rallies by previous owners so they are not brand new (some rubbing on the insides and a small dent or two). However, they are in absolutely great condition and will hold the full 10ltrs capacity of fuel required for long distance rallies. You will need a low exhaust as well as mounting tabs available on your bike (ideally one of the enduro machines). Tank mounting tabs can be easily fabbed and welded onto the stock subframe (i'd strengthen the stock subframe while at it) at a fab shop.

I can post detailed, actual pictures if there is any interest from potential buyers.

Price : I'm thinking 1890US$ for the kit described above but am open to reasonable offers. Kit is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Price includes shipping anywhere in the world by postal service (will take 3-4 weeks to reach Calfornia for eg.)

Pictures : Below are pictures from Mecasystems website. Note that the fuel pump kit on my bike doesn't use the quick disconnects but regular barbed connectors and screw clamps.

fuel lines + vacuum pump

tank selector switch

Please PM me for offer, details required or any other communication.
No beautiful body soft and warm to the touch but, i have a very small desire
Give me a dark... long... winding road, three gears to go and my Hellas on fire !!

Vicks screwed with this post 07-21-2014 at 10:34 PM
Vicks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:21 AM   #5
italrally
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 495
MD roadbook holder

....selling a good used MD road book holder with the original switch. It's in perfect conditions, ready to race. price: 320 ,- Euro + post cost , ma@worldwide-offroad-adventures.com

Old 08-03-2014, 08:55 PM   #6
HowlingMad
drags knuckles

Oddometer: 1,349
WTB e-track bracket

Anyone have one they want to sell? I need one soon and feel like I'm getting screwed by Astrium.

HowlingMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:05 AM   #7
MakS
Adventurer

Oddometer: 84
Selling plastic at КТМ

250 euros + shipping

MakS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:17 PM   #8
scholz
bush league

Oddometer: 56
rally raid ktm 690 evo 1 tanks for sale

RUDUCED!: Never used (was going to use for race but no longer going to happen) new condition. $750 canadian dollars plus shipping.

scholz screwed with this post 09-15-2014 at 07:28 AM
scholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:31 AM   #9
Mike_MRS
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 306
Dottori Fairing for 12-15 KTM four stroke EXC with standard tank or acerbis 11.5L tank. Flatted, finished and painted. £230 plus shipping (UK & Europe). Note, if using with MY14/15, requires use of MY13 front rad shrouds. Also fits Husaberg 12/13

Mike_MRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:24 AM   #10
Wyobrew
Missed it by that mu

Oddometer: 462
Thumb Rally Husaberg 570

Listing this here before going to the Flea Market...

I feel it is time to thin the herd a bit but I am sure to regret this. The Rally Berg has been fantastic and is completely ready to ride, but I am just not making enough time to use it. Ideal bike for the Baja Rally, Norra or any other rally event. Street Legal, plated and titled in Wyoming. Majority of the props belong to Baja Dad (he did the Baja Rally with it) for the setup and it has been a pleasure to ride. The bike is being sold with everything listed or seen in the pictures. I am not looking to part out anything, but will remove the seat and GPS if you want to start dickering on the price. Estimated miles is 2500. Runs perfect and is a reliable ride all around. One of the friendliest thumpers out there. Tons of torque and HP yet still nimble.

Located in Sheridan, Wyoming. Shipping is easy these days so contact Uship if you want to get shipping quotes. 82801 is the zip code.

2010 Husaberg 570
Rekluse Clutch (original included)
Kenda Desert front and rear (maybe 300 miles on them, DOT Rated)
Rims are in great condition and spokes wired
Michelin Ultra Heavy duty tubes in both
P3Carbon fiber header guard
BRP chain slider
DID gold chain
Super sprox sprockets
EE rear shark fin
HDB hand guards and ADV top mount,
GPR stabilizer under bar mount (no stabilizer)
Pro Tapper bars
Rally grips
KTM 690 front brake kit and rotor
Garmin 60csx with Touratech holder
Seat Concepts Rally seat
Safari Tank
Blais racing alum Rad guards
RS concepts rally kit
Force 20L rally tank bashplate
F2R Roadbook
ICO

Price is $8200

Wyobrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:17 PM   #11
neduro
Addict

Oddometer: 11,784
I'm putting my favorite rally bike up for sale because I just bought my other favorite rally bike (my Dakar 450) back from a collector. This is known as a 1st world problem.

For sale is a 2009 KTM 505 XCF with a Rally Moto Kit build.

Pictured racing the Tuareg Rally in Africa, where it (and I) finished 2nd overall. I also raced the Baja Rally last year on it, where I finished 2 stages in 2nd and the 3rd nearly DFL, which was not the bike's fault :-)

Since those two races, it has had a complete motor rebuild, including new OEM crank, piston, cylinder, etc. The original cylinder got scored in Baja, and while the crank measured perfectly, I put a new one in anyway, $1k for a new crank is cheaper than a DNF. New motor has 27 hours on it. Bike does not have an odometer, but I would estimate it has ~3000 miles since new, and ~600 miles since the rebuild.

A brief list of what's included:

- 505XCF w/ Colorado Street Title
- Rally Moto Kit w/ F2R roadbook, F2R Switch, ICO Rally, Rigid Dually light, Fuzeblock, wolfman bags, and all the best practices that C.Vestal and I developed building a whole bunch of these things.
- 6 Gallon Acerbis tank
- Fork and shock resprung for Rally use- same spec I used in Dakar and Tuareg
- Renazco seat
- Pyndon's absolutely dialed jetting
- Cycra Handguards/ BRP top clamp/ Scotts Damper
- Near-new Ironman Chain and Sprockets
- FMF full system: Mega-Bomb header and 4.1 can
- Spares kit including every exterior engine cover, clutch pack, clutch master cylinder, and some other stuff I can't think of this minute (this is more than $500 of stuff)
- Trailtech high output stator/ heavy flywheel, plus spare, plus stock
- Skidplate/ disk guard/ etc
- Sweet graphics (as pictured!)

I have a RNS cap repeater installed that I'd consider parting with as well.

The bike is setup great, easy to ride fast, and the 505 motor absolutely kicks the crap out of the 450XCW based bike, but it doesn't make sense to keep them both and I don't need 2 of these things in my garage. Full disclosure: I hit a deer on it this spring, which bent bars/ handguard/ roadbook- all are freshly replaced.

Ready to race. I'm mostly out of town for the next couple weeks, but if you're interested, PM me and we can discuss, and I'll send pics and can be ready to ship as soon as I get home early September.

Asking $8500

Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs: Clear instructional DVDs to improve off-road skills.
neduro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:02 AM   #12
Mike_MRS
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 306
Safari Rear Tank for KTM

8.8L To fit MY12 onwards EXC - New in packaging. Includes all tank fixings and instructions (does not include fuel line). These are normally over £500 in Europe. Ideal for Rally use or extended trip etc.

£400 posted within UK, add £30 to post to Western Europe.

Full detail on the Safari Website

Pics below show one mounted to an 08-11 bike, though this one is for MY12-onwards. It's basically the same tank, though the bracketing is different for the earlier bikes.

Mike_MRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #13
DaveRMS
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,053
Meca'System rear tanks setup

Hi,

I worked on a prototype for a privateer Dakar-spec bike based on the EFI KTM enduro bikes. It works, but we don't need it this year.

So, I am selling the dual rear tank setup for the 2012+ KTM EFI bikes. It has two Meca'System rear tanks (KR262 and KR363), plus the fuel pump and connectors (KR364 and KR365). I will also include a mockup header which can be used as-is, or as a model for a proper fabrication effort. It does have a dent in it. Additional extras like check valves, quick connectors, fasteners, etc are also included.

No welding is required. The left tank uses Meca'System clamping brackets and the right tank uses the exhaust hangers.

Retail price new was $1712 (1325 EUR). Has less than 1000 miles on it. Your price, $1000 USD shipped UPS Ground to the CONUS. Anywhere else at additional cost.

Dave
DaveRMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:19 PM   #14
ktmJOE
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 107
For sale 2012 KTM 450rr. Like new condition. Only used for Baja Rallye 2013 for 2 days of racing. Bike was ridden few times in Michigan only for pleasure not competition. I have Illinois title in hand however bike is not approved for street use in US. I bought it to race Dakar but life got in the way and I don't see me racing Dakar for next two years so I would like to sell it to someone who can put the bike to good use. I can help with shipping as far as crating and transporting it to the shipping company. I can send more pictures and answer questions just send me pm. Located in Willowbrook, Illinois, asking $ 28,000 firm.

ktmJOE screwed with this post 09-07-2014 at 09:16 AM
ktmJOE is offline   Reply With Quote