Muskokatard

Oddometer: 7,383
Have the inner bags showed up yet?
Old 02-21-2014, 10:29 AM   #617
kpolog
n00b

Oddometer: 9
Top case for multistrada

Any idea if the Top Case can be mounted on a 2013 Multistrada? I have an Altrider luggage rack if that can help to hold down a mounting plate. I'm thinking maybe I can drill some holes in the Altrider luggage rack and add a flat mounting plate, or just drill holes right on the flat mounting plate and attach directly to the Multistrada. The flat plate I am thinking about is the Globescout Topcase Rack (R1200GS 05-12)
kpolog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:54 AM   #618
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Oddometer: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpolog View Post
Any idea if the Top Case can be mounted on a 2013 Multistrada? I have an Altrider luggage rack if that can help to hold down a mounting plate. I'm thinking maybe I can drill some holes in the Altrider luggage rack and add a flat mounting plate, or just drill holes right on the flat mounting plate and attach directly to the Multistrada. The flat plate I am thinking about is the Globescout Topcase Rack (R1200GS 05-12)
Though Globescout does not currently have a specific topcase mount for the MTS1200, if you are willing to try some DYI fabrication, one of the existing mounts may be useable. Please call me at 877-333-9669 and we can discuss what may work out for you.

Adventure Motorcycle Depot | S1000RR Depot | F800 Depot | Twalcom USA
prudolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:59 AM   #619
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieO View Post
Have the inner bags showed up yet?

The shipment's on the way! Slowly but surely we will have it, though the boat will show up into port later than originally expected.

For those of you that would like to visually check the status of the shipment, I invite you to track the container ship on marinetraffic: http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...:KAAN_KALKAVAN

ETA is just 3/1, however there will be some time between clearing customs and our local delivery.

Again, the owner and I really do appreciate everyone's kind feedback and patience while your orders have been in process.

Take care,

Old 02-21-2014, 11:10 AM   #620
GrumpyOne
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 108
Sent you a PM regarding the Globescout R1200GS rack, I have an extra if you'd like to try it...

jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpolog View Post
Old 02-22-2014, 04:14 AM   #621
asphaltsurfer1
CatManDoo

Oddometer: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by prudolf View Post
Wow, we have had a TON of requests for the new 2014 GS-Adventure! So here's what we are working on:

As most of you know, the new GS-A has just started showing up at dealers in the last week or so, and as always, BMW has the parts shipping in after the bikes.

We are just really waiting on Globescout to get their hands on a set of the GS-A pannier frames and luggage rack so they can begin taking measurements and creating a new 3D design for the panniers.

Once we have word from Globescout that the new GS-A special set is ready for production, and we have pricing and SKU #'s, we will start taking orders! Hang tight everyone, and we will post all of the details!!
Any update?
Thanks
asphaltsurfer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:47 PM   #622
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltsurfer1 View Post
Any update?
Thanks
Not much to say, but as soon as Globescout finalizes these for us, we will certainly start taking Pre-Orders IMMEDIATELY. We have a lot of customers waiting for the word, and the demand is just as high in other parts of the world. Selim from Globescout and has ensured me that the new GS-A is top priority in the design department.

Hang tight, we will have updates on the latest product posted as soon as we hear!

Old 02-25-2014, 01:46 PM   #623
mandatedmotorvation
Shunpiker

Oddometer: 115
Quote:
Shhhh...that's a secret, but until we get official info for pricing and availability, here are a couple sample photos sent to us from Globescout. Let me know what you guys think:

Howdy, Paul - since the cat has been let out, i'd like to revisit the clear anodized option and see if you've heard anything about the availability of these?

Cheers!
mandatedmotorvation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:31 AM   #624
svtride
Adventurer

Oddometer: 29
Quote:
For those of you that would like to visually check the status of the shipment, I invite you to track the container ship on marinetraffic: http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...:KAAN_KALKAVAN
Ship has landed!

Is there and ETA at your shop Paul?
svtride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:42 PM   #625
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandatedmotorvation View Post
Howdy, Paul - since the cat has been let out, i'd like to revisit the clear anodized option and see if you've heard anything about the availability of these?

Cheers!
The samples will be arriving with our order that will be here very very soon. Once we approve, we will quickly set up the part #'s with pricing for Pre-Order.

Old 03-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #626
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtride View Post
Ship has landed!

Is there and ETA at your shop Paul?
ETA for Pittsburgh is 3/10, however I am just waiting on a confirmation from our broker as to when it will leave the warehouse. We're getting close, very close!

Old 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM   #627
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

2014+ GS Adventure

Hello All,

Today we spoke with Globescout about the design for the new R1200GS Adventure. We are very close to having everything finalized and we should see photos of the prototypes soon!

I already had the chance to see the design for the topcase rack and it will look great with a nice, simple installation to the existing luggage rack on the bike. We are sorting out the final details for the special pannier sets to fit the OEM racks, and will post when we have more to share!

Also, we have just received our sample to see the clear anodized finish first hand, and it looks very very cool! We will have these available to Pre-Order soon as well.

That's all for now. Take care everyone!

Old 03-13-2014, 09:51 AM   #628
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

They'rrrrre HERE!

Our 4 pallets from Globescout arrived today, and we are already getting customer orders split and ready to ship!

Old 03-13-2014, 10:20 AM   #629
svtride
Adventurer

Oddometer: 29
Quote:
Our 4 pallets from Globescout arrived today, and we are already getting customer orders split and ready to ship!
Great News Paul!. I am looking forward to using them on my end of month trip down south. I sure need a break from this winter. It's been trying to say the least. The cases will be a nice feature to have along.
Thanks for the notice.
svtride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:51 AM   #630
Cigars&Scotch
My eyes are up here

Oddometer: 1,817
I think I see my top case in there

"Why don't you buy some flea collars for your ankles so the ants wont climb up you leg and bite your candy ass!!!" Kennyanc 07 H.Springs

38 BMW R71 w/sidecar Kung Fu version
77 BMW R90S Huh ?
90 BMW R100GS/PD "At last!"

NRA Life Member, Trout Unlimited Life Member
Drink till I'm Drunk Life Member
Cigars&Scotch is offline   Reply With Quote