ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2014, 07:57 AM   #1
Romanousky OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 543
Looking for Room or Someone to Rent With

Hey Guys,
I’m looking for someone that is interested in renting a place with me or renting out a room. I am trying to save money for a RTW trip and my current situation is not very good in trendy NE Portland (but it is month to month so I can leave on short notice).

Washington would be best because then I can avoid income tax as I work in Woodland, WA but North Portland or even NE (out by airport) may be considered.

Desired Location:

Longview, Kalama, Woodland, La Center, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, or anything on the outskirts of Vancouver. Driving around the Couve I am not impressed and would prefer to not be “inside” the city.
Requirements:

Garage first and foremost…not just for bikes but a fab table and some welding equipment (I have a large shop south of Portland so I will not be bringing a full blown operations facility but I do need my hobby around). No cars in garage. If anyone wanted to rent me a garage with a loft upstairs I would be interested.

If you want to know a bit about me I would suggest you read my blog in my sig line. If anyone has an interest just hit me up and we can discuss particulars. I’m clean, responsible, previous homeowner, work 7-4, my budget is fairly flexible as I make money but since the whole purpose of this is to save it all depends on the place/situation, etc…
Romanousky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #2
soyanarchisto
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,273
I've got a buddy who may still be looking for a housemate. It's in NE near new seasons on williams. PM me if you want more details.
soyanarchisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:23 AM   #3
Romanousky OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyanarchisto View Post
I've got a buddy who may still be looking for a housemate. It's in NE near new seasons on williams. PM me if you want more details.
Appreciate the offer but I live very near that area already.....thanks
Romanousky is offline   Reply With Quote