ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #8026
zaptoad
just a guy

Oddometer: 297
Battery Tender Cable Extensions

.....Sometimes.....when you buy 2, 3, or 4 prong flat trailer plugs they come in one complete length connected on both ends so you can cut them to what you need. I have found them this way at Wally World before. Look before you buy, but if so...they should work too. Might be cheaper too.

Just FYI.....

"If I knew where I was, I wouldn't know where I was going!" ODDA
zaptoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #8027
dhally
Hammerhead

Oddometer: 2,210
2008 WeeStrom Kennewick

Sold

Time to sell the WeeStrom. I found a Tiger 800 so this one has to go. Bike is in good condition with some scratches.

21,000 miles
Givi engine guards
Richland Rick's footpeg lowering brackets
newish chain and sprockets
Valves inspected
Not the ABS model

$3,700

Tiger 800 - FOR SALE

dhally screwed with this post 03-30-2014 at 07:27 PM
dhally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:06 PM   #8028
Blink43va
Adventurer

Oddometer: 16
2000 CBR600F4 for Sale/Trade

I am really regretting not having a dualsport. I sold my XR600R recently, and the riding season is about to begin. As much as I love my CBR600F4 I love dualsports equally if not more.

The bike has now just over 12,000 miles.

Price is a FIRM $3500. I see 30,000+ mile F4's and F4i's going for this amount all the time.

If I had the money I'd keep the CBR and get myself a dualsport again, but thats not the case.

I bought the F4 in October of last year. It has a Yoshimura RS3 pipe and F4i split seat conversion. I have brand new EBC HH brake pads (for both front brake calipers and rear brake caliper) Recently I have installed a new K&N Air Filter, shorty adjustable (6 position) clutch and brake levers, 40mm adjustable footpegs, frame sliders, and a double bubble windscreen.

I changed the coolant, oil, oil filters, and K&N Air Filter at 10k miles. It runs GREAT and I have not had one single issue.

The previous owner looked to have laid it down in the driveway (that's what he told me) on the right side. Not very noticeable unless you are up close to the bike. It hasn't bothered me in the slightest, and there was no real damage done besides some scratches (no cracks/missing plastic). There is also a small gouge in the passenger seat, not really sure where that came from.

Interested in trades for KTM EXC 525's/450's/400's, Yamaha WR250R/X's, Husky TE510/610, and possibly other Supermotos.

Overall the bike is in very good shape and will make someone very happy.
Blink43va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #8029
tomasv
Check the Czech!

Oddometer: 304
W R1200 GS Vario cases (panniers) - $100 for both (Renton, WA)

Hi, I have both sets of BMW Vario cases(left and right) that are in need of some repair:

Right side - the case is in a good shape, very little (close to none) scratches but the hook is broken (weight overload)

Left side - the top hook is broken as well and in addition the case is scratched and missing the bottom trip (I didn't fit inside two threes that I thought I would)

Parts based on BMW catalog are going to be about $140 and with some labor you can save BIG $$$

Final sale, no returns please

See pictures

tomasv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:41 AM   #8030
firecrotch
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 495
Tire changing stand-North Bend

Used once. Just takes up room in garage. I don't switch tires back and forth like I used to so it just sits. looking for $60

firecrotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:28 PM   #8031
YamWOW!
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 460
Fs oset 16 24v $750

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962413

Check out the WR250R/X forum: CLICK HERE
Check out the Pacific NW DualSport Forum: CLICK HERE
KTM 530 EXC-R
BMW F800GS

YamWOW! screwed with this post 03-16-2014 at 08:50 PM
YamWOW! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:17 PM   #8032
ChaseKenny
n00b

Oddometer: 9
2012 Kawasaki ZX6R For Sale.

2012 Kawasaki ZX6R with only 3,800 miles and has been meticulously maintained with all factory scheduled services done by Kawasaki/Honda of Medford, OR. It has been garaged all of its life, and only ridden in nice weather. Only selling to get a Supermoto/Dualsport.

Close to $2,500 has been invested in aftermarket parts, including:

Shotgun Motorsports 3 piece slider kit
Danmoto header back exhaust
Servo-buddy exhaust servo delete
Integrated L.E.D tail/blinker Rear fender delete
Double bubble windscreen
Adjustable aftermarket levers
Icon tank bag
And a Scorpion EXO-1100 helmet that can be thrown in for a little extra.

Asking only $8,000 which is well below NADA value on a stock bike. You're basically getting $2,500 bucks in parts for free. Someone will be getting a great deal and just in time for riding season.

ChaseKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:28 PM   #8033
SimpleSimon
Aspiring advrider

Oddometer: 3,389
18" Rear Dunlop D803 Trials Tire and like new 21" Dunlop D739FA MX front tire. Maybe 1hr tops on them both. $100. I can meet you between Snohomish County and Redmond WA. I went supermoto with 18s which is the only reason I got rid of them.

"Assembled Spectator Scoring With Incriminating Photographic Evidence" or A.S.S.W.I.P.E. - Granparacer

SimpleSimon screwed with this post 03-21-2014 at 05:52 PM
SimpleSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:40 PM   #8034
leakypetcock
Adventurer

Oddometer: 573
1990 ex500

Sold sold sold!

One of the best first bikes ever. This one has about 22,000 miles and runs good. Good tires, chain and sprockets. A couple bumps and bruises but the tank is clean and dent-free. The plastics are decent, minor cracks from falling over. My son picked this up as a non-runner and then promptly wrecked his car. He owes me quite a bit of money so I kind of took the bike as imminent domain and went through the carbs and made it run. I've been buzzing it around but don't really need 3 bikes in my garage.
I'll throw in a tank bag and helmet if the price comes close to what I'm asking. Service manual included and clean title ready to go.
The bike is in Ferndale, WA. That's just a few minutes North of Bellingham.

On CL for $1400, let's start at $1200 on here.

leakypetcock screwed with this post 03-20-2014 at 06:48 PM Reason: Sold!!
leakypetcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #8035
Kavalier
Starbucks Adv Poseur

Oddometer: 44
My 2nd bike was one of these (in red\pearl)... I spent 3 months with it on the road, touring everywhere from Maryland to Seattle, by way of Mexico :-). Definitely not the bike I'd choose today for that kind of touring, but man, what a ride! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypetcock View Post
One of the best first bikes ever. This one has about 22,000 miles and runs good. Good tires, chain and sprockets. A couple bumps and bruises but the tank is clean and dent-free. The plastics are decent, minor cracks from falling over. My son picked this up as a non-runner and then promptly wrecked his car. He owes me quite a bit of money so I kind of took the bike as imminent domain and went through the carbs and made it run. I've been buzzing it around but don't really need 3 bikes in my garage.
I'll throw in a tank bag and helmet if the price comes close to what I'm asking. Service manual included and clean title ready to go.
The bike is in Ferndale, WA. That's just a few minutes North of Bellingham.

On CL for $1400, let's start at $1200 on here.

Sent from my Nokia Icon using Tapatalk
Kavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #8036
leakypetcock
Adventurer

Oddometer: 573
Sold it to a 19 year old kid as his first bike. Paid me full price and I followed him and his dad to their house on it. Hope it serves him well!
Old 03-20-2014, 10:16 PM   #8037
bscman
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 122
1986 Suzuki SP 200

1986 Suzuki SP 200

It's essentially a DR200, except kick-start only.

Street Legal factory dual sport currently sporting 50/50 tires.
I bought this 4 years ago from the original owner, it had 710miles.
It now has 2,828 miles.

Original owner removed all the lights, so I fitted new universal signals and fitted a universal tail/brake light.
Original tires and tubes were replaced last spring.
Original handle bars were chromed steel which I replaced with a set of Pro-Taper Contours I had laying around.
Otherwise is is bone stock, ready to rock. Ride it away.

3.4gal tank and averages 90mpg--300 miles between fills!

This is a VERY good condition bike for it's age. Low miles. Looks nicer in person!
I've ridden it on darn near every forest road in Skagit County and in/around the Methow valley...and I wouldn't hesitate to take it again right now.
Makes a great learners bike as well.

The Bad:
A couple minor dings in the tank.
A bit cold blooded--usually a 5 or 6 kick affair to start it. One kick when warm.
Tabs expired last October...

The extras:
NEW extra front tire
Factory dealer service manual
Spare mirror
2 spare signals
A couple O.E. filters and O-rings.

$̶1̶,̶0̶0̶0̶
$̶9̶5̶0̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ -- PENDING SALE!

Located in Sedro Woolley on a private drive to test ride, or willing to meet in Burlington @ Skagit Powersports. There is an industrial park nearby you can test ride.
Cash in hand and endorsement to ride, please!

FWIW, the SP/DR are nearly identical bikes just separated by the option for electric start.
95% of the mechanical/electrical components interchange, so parts are common and cheap...as the DR continued to be produced nearly unchanged for 2 decades.

ETA: PENDING SALE March 21, 2014 3:14pm.

bscman screwed with this post 03-21-2014 at 04:16 PM
bscman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #8038
KMS6
Mountains and Motorcycles

Oddometer: 103
1986 Suzuki SP 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscman View Post
1986 Suzuki SP 200
PM sent

'05 950 ADV, '02 VFR 800, '09 Monster 696
KMS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #8039
Willius
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 139
Pair of Peavey PA Speakers - SOLD

Need a decent pair of speakers for your club meet, church, or whatever you need speakers for? I have a pair of Peavey PA type speakers for sale. This is for the speakers only, no accessories or cables. Local pick up is best, I could meet up somewhere relatively close, or maybe ship them if you ask nicely and pay for shipping and packaging. SOLD, Here's a a link to a product page:

http://www.silverflight.com/au/speakers/mdj1150.htm

Price drop.

Willius screwed with this post 04-01-2014 at 07:33 PM
Willius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:40 PM   #8040
tomasv
Check the Czech!

Oddometer: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasv View Post
Hi, I have both sets of BMW Vario cases(left and right) that are in need of some repair:

Right side - the case is in a good shape, very little (close to none) scratches but the hook is broken (weight overload)

Left side - the top hook is broken as well and in addition the case is scratched and missing the bottom trip (I didn't fit inside two threes that I thought I would)

Parts based on BMW catalog are going to be about $140 and with some labor you can save BIG $$$

Final sale, no returns please

See pictures

OK lowering to $50 for both - need the space in the garage
tomasv is offline   Reply With Quote