ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.18%
Nasty? 30 13.64%
Nasty but nice? 161 73.18%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2014, 05:30 PM   #4891
chollo9
Screwed the Pooch

Oddometer: 1,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
Well to be fair one might examine the bike for vandalism and ask 'How would you know?'

A correction, I'm only half-drunk.

Please don't count me amount the grown-up. MY paramour would laugh incessantly and my mother would do a spit take.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #4892
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by chollo9 View Post

A correction, I'm only half-drunk.

Please don't count me amount the grown-up. MY paramour would laugh incessantly and my mother would do a spit take.
Well the bike suits my self image - Cosmetically Knackered/Mechanically Sound (Mostly). The 'mostly' has been added over the last 20 minutes. ... Half drunk, drunk, who as I to judge. Humans have always sought changed state. I do it myself in a way, or two. Ok twelve. ... It's ok. If you wuz a growed-up would you be hanging round these parts?
Old 03-18-2014, 05:42 PM   #4893
rambozo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 446
Quote:

Stoopid is as stoopid does and what this person needs is a brane... & pls see point 2

Yea you're right, most likely for the best. I'm nowhere near that grown up yet
myself
rambozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:49 PM   #4894
Thorazine
Likes exhaust fumes

Oddometer: 683
Now you got me all pissed, Plank--not the Brit/Canuck/Antipodean pissed as in "Blimey/crikey! All that beer got me properly pissed." NO! Red-blooded (you Limeys being blue-blooded ) all-Amurkin piping hot, forget all my zen nonattachment pissed. I really don't get all pissed when someone sits on my bike, but to outright fuck with it? Gets my scotch-Irish mutt blood boiling. I'm sorta glad you didn't catch that douche the 2nd time around--situations like that usually end with you eventually getting just as fucked, if not more,than the ffuck who dicked with your bike.

One thing I see is this a-hole knew what he was doing-- not some common hood bent on simple vandalism. This was someone who knew Airheads. Messing with that brass wingnut was low, and potentially dangerous, the fuck.

Oh, 50 is no diff from any other age--it's all in how you act. I'm 50 now, and haven't changed much from 13. In fact, Bill Lee, one of my favorite baseball players ever said it best: "You can be young only once, but you can be immature your entire life." That's wisdom, Bubba.

Dammit. I'm still pissed. Time to light one up and get knackered (If that's the right Brit term--you people and your crazy words).

Sorry Plank--maybe you can get Ogri on this punk ass.

If only.

* Posts submitted under the moniker Thorazine are for entertainment purposes only, and may include exaggerations, prevarications or bald-faced lies. -- Thorazine - '74 R90/6
Thorazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:50 PM   #4895
chollo9
Screwed the Pooch

Oddometer: 1,304
Ready to answer.

Nasty but nice.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #4896
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chollo9 View Post
Ready to answer. Nasty but nice.
Well the poll stands at 199 votes so if you've not clicked it already you could be the big 200. There is no prize.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:09 PM   #4897
Thorazine
Likes exhaust fumes

Fickshire can't be all bad. Fuck is nice, and shire? unless you're Smeagol/Gollum or that fucking Sauron, whats not to like about Hobbits (cant get any Silly ideas like stealing your bike when they're all soaking drunk after an all-nighter at Ye Green Dragon, plus they cant be all bad, making all those mini Hobbitlings, those horny little furfoots).

Fuckshire: Nasty but a little nice? now that more fits my strangely-beloved Inland Armpit.

* Posts submitted under the moniker Thorazine are for entertainment purposes only, and may include exaggerations, prevarications or bald-faced lies. -- Thorazine - '74 R90/6

Thorazine screwed with this post 03-18-2014 at 06:21 PM Reason: My boys with their pontoon feet got me thinking about the Halflings
Old 03-18-2014, 06:43 PM   #4898
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorazine View Post
Now you got me all pissed, ... This was someone who knew Airheads. ... "You can be young only once, but you can be immature your entire life." ... Time to light one up and get knackered ... maybe you can get Ogri on this punk ass. If only.
Well Thorazine dear fellow-chap-blokey-me lad, I send thanks for your concern however over here one has to maintain ones stiff upper lip or they take your 'Sufficiently British' card away what what? And I think we have stricter gun laws here because under all that apparent Limey reserve is a deep kerrr-ayzee that means we'd all be shooting each other for poor dining etiquette or failing to put the bins out in exactly the right place. One doesn't have to actually catch up with a perp, one has to catch them at it to provide evidential material, but either way he'll hang himself* and there is a beautiful strength in an "I'm not playing" response.

Of course I know you'll understand one wouldn't need to specifically know airheads to know of the 'undo the brake bar' thing, but were one to have a scooter in the past one would probably know the general principle. I understand this to be the case, and anyhoo airhead riders are such a nice/direct bunch and I've never met one that would do this shit. They'd get over it & start discussing Bings or sort it out once & for all in a quiet carpark. As an aside I once had two (male) employees who didn't get on so, outside of formal policy & practice, I told them to go to the woods & either fight or fuck, I didn't care to know which, but either way come back with it sorted

Age wise, momma can't tell me what to do & I get more pocket money so it's all good.

Knackered is indeed one way of putting it. I do try and keep up with language development, as in the tire/yre, tripleyolktree & thru/ough affectations I regularly apply

Re Ogri, yes I will buy a copy and stick it up his ass...**

* If a person were now coincidently to be found hanged I wish to legally confirm that this statement is metaphorical in nature so no-one should arrest my azz.
** If a person were now coincidently to be found with an Ogri comic stuffed up his behind I wish to legally confirm etc. as above.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:13 PM   #4899
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambozo View Post
Yea you're right, most likely for the best. I'm nowhere near that grown up yet myself
Hmmmm, I guess I'd only say grown up if by grown up I meant 'bitten in the past' as I'm clearly no angel.

If you had the time you could look back thru/ough this thread & find something about a 'stick based incident' but to save you the time I'll recap - Late one night I was fixing a K series gearbox out front of my old home & some blokes threw the big wheely bin at the (now ex) wifes car as they passed coming back from the pub. I followed at a distance so as to be able to identify where they lived to stave off the inevitable 'Well where did they go/can't do anything without knowing who they are' blockage from the lackadaisical less than enthusiastic Plod. They however found themselves disinclined to deal with the 14 blokes so took the easy option and arrested little ol' me instead and did me for 'offensive weapon' as I had tools about my person. Well one would if one was fixing a gearbox.

Granted, one of the tools was a expanding rod with a spring tip, but then if you'd seen my tool box it's full of improvisations and I'd been using that to prod the far end of a lay shaft into it's seat. Anyway I'm hardly a qualified mechanic with a SnapOn endorsement deal... After that I wrote 'CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN STICKS' on my shed door...

And so this is how we learn...
Old 03-18-2014, 07:22 PM   #4900
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Fickshire can't be all bad. Fuck is nice, and shire? unless you're Smeagol/Gollum or that fucking Sauron, whats not to like about Hobbits (cant get any Silly ideas like stealing your bike when they're all soaking drunk after an all-nighter at Ye Green Dragon, plus they cant be all bad, making all those mini Hobbitlings, those horny little furfoots).

Fuckshire: Nasty but a little nice? now that more fits my strangely-beloved Inland Armpit.
Seems like that 'getting knackered' worked

To obfuscate my whereabouts due to modesty and an unpleasant experience where I was stalked by a coach-load of international actresses/models led by Kaley Cuoco & Lucy Liu I didn't use the correct name to identify my home area in the original poll question. If I'd been totally honest it should have read 'Fuckingemshite' and this place too is certainly strange, tho/ough little beloved.

Oddly enough tho/ough there is a village near here named Inland Armpit. Hoo wood'a thunk it?
Old 03-18-2014, 08:06 PM   #4901
Thorazine
Likes exhaust fumes

Quote:
Oddly enough tho/ough there is a village near here named Inland Armpit. Hoo wood'a thunk it?
Look, I may still be high as Lebowski right now, but my bullshit detector is still on 10. Inland Armpit? Ima gonna need to see a pic or other proof, and no, getting Dirty Boy Dudley to corroborate won't do--I trust him like I trust you--no offense intended, nor should there be any taken.

Inland Armpit, Somewhere near Plank, UK? Proof! As in the same kind of proof for Fucking, Austria (Fucking-A, for short).

Old 03-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #4902
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
... Inland Armpit? Ima gonna need to see a pic or other proof ...
Ok, what can I say, I lied for (very small) comedic purposes. Ya got me, but if you knew the area you'd know that there might as well be a place nearby so named

After all we do have a village called 'Marsh Gibbon' in the general area, tho/ough that is, in a sense, a very lovely place. I certainly had some very good times there.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:30 PM   #4903
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn

Lo Inland Armpit? Ima gonna need to see a pic or other proof, and no, getting Dirty Boy Dudley to corroborate won't do--I trust him like I trust you--no offense intended, nor should there be any taken.

Inland Armpit, Somewhere near Plank, UK? Proof! As in the same kind of proof for Fucking, Austria (Fucking-A, for short).
I thought my ears were glowing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #4904
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly View Post
I thought my ears were glowin
It's ok, all us locals have that, it's something in the water
Old 03-19-2014, 01:43 PM   #4905
rambozo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 446
Quote:

When they have a place called 'cock er mouth' inland armpit doesn't sound too
far fetched

(I may of added a couple of spaces to cockermouth by accident)
rambozo is offline   Reply With Quote