Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2014, 10:13 PM   #1
cccolin OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 874
my fs thread disappeared?

I had a for sale thread in the bikes section, and it seems to have been nuked. I just read through the rules, andd i cant figure out why it disappeared? Anyone care to enlighten me? Is it because i said it was a feeler? I dont see any rules against feelers or for trade threads, and i posted where the bike was? I definitely own it. What did i do?
cccolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:14 AM   #2
Russ

Oddometer: 15,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaced_ghost View Post
I had a for sale thread in the bikes section, and it seems to have been nuked. I just read through the rules, andd i cant figure out why it disappeared? Anyone care to enlighten me? Is it because i said it was a feeler? I dont see any rules against feelers or for trade threads, and i posted where the bike was? I definitely own it. What did i do?

If trading or feeling the market you need to indicate a value, your ad was deleted as you did not include a price.

All ads in the FM need a price and location, there were inmate requests for prices and no response was forthcoming.

Feel free to offer your bike for sale with a price or ask the inmates in the bike forums to value your bike and accessories, the FM is not the place for hypothetical discussion.

If you decide to re-list GLWS.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:18 AM   #3
cccolin OP
Studly Adventurer

Goddamit. That was a lot of typing for it to get deleted over not having a cash price listed when i was trying to trade, not cash sale. I listed the price: a comparable bike. The request for a cash price was about 30 minutes before you closed the thread on a friday night when i was trying to make my family dinner, i didnt even get a chance to answer it.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:55 AM   #4
cccolin OP
Studly Adventurer

Anyway, thanks for explaining, at least.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:04 PM   #5
ian408
Oh?

Oddometer: 14,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaced_ghost View Post
Goddamit. That was a lot of typing for it to get deleted over not having a cash price listed when i was trying to trade, not cash sale. I listed the price: a comparable bike. The request for a cash price was about 30 minutes before you closed the thread on a friday night when i was trying to make my family dinner, i didnt even get a chance to answer it.
The rules are pretty clear about the need for a price in the body of the text.
ian408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: