ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-20-2014, 09:37 AM   #256
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevalDeFer View Post
Howdy,
Would you change my username to BK please? I didn't think I would really meet any fellow inmates and have to say this out loud.
Good timing on your part, I was just doing some admin chores...

so... out with the iron horse and in with BK... no relation to BTK I hope.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:43 AM   #257
BK
Electron herder
 
BK's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Oddometer: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
Good timing on your part, I was just doing some admin chores...

so... out with the iron horse and in with BK... no relation to BTK I hope.
Heck no, I'm just a good church going, cub scout leader.....



Thank you!
__________________
"Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a God, and the only living things that behave like they haven't got one." - The Rum Diary
BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:02 PM   #258
cccolin
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: South Carolina
Oddometer: 806
I would very much like it if my username could be changed to cccolin to be the same as my other profiles. thanks.
cccolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:10 PM   #259
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaced_ghost View Post
I would very much like it if my username could be changed to cccolin to be the same as my other profiles. thanks.
ok
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 05:09 PM   #260
cccolin
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: South Carolina
Oddometer: 806
most excellent, thanks so much!
cccolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:53 PM   #261
Festus
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: WNC
Oddometer: 35
Name change

Could y'all change my username to Festus?
Thanks, Mark
Festus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:01 PM   #262
ian408
Oh?
 
ian408's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Oddometer: 14,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclestrom View Post
Could y'all change my username to Festus?
Thanks, Mark
Sure.
ian408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:52 PM   #263
PhotoMotoAdv
PhotoGuy
 
PhotoMotoAdv's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Weston, FL
Oddometer: 95
Another PIA

Hate to be a PIA, but I'd appreciate if you could take the time to change my user name to PhotoMotoAdv. No biggie if it can't be done, and thanks in advance if it can!
PhotoMotoAdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:57 PM   #264
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricaserpa View Post
Hate to be a PIA, but I'd appreciate if you could take the time to change my user name to PhotoMotoAdv. No biggie if it can't be done, and thanks in advance if it can!
no trouble... changed.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:09 PM   #265
PhotoMotoAdv
PhotoGuy
 
PhotoMotoAdv's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Weston, FL
Oddometer: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
no trouble... changed.
Thanks a lot!
PhotoMotoAdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #266
Blueshark
Coastal Castaway
 
Blueshark's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Last small beach town N of LA, S of Pt Conception
Oddometer: 166
Revert last name change

Looks like I'm getting a new Tiger after all, so please change my name back to Tigerpawed. Thanks!
__________________
One cannot enlighten the unconscious.
Blueshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:54 AM   #267
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplepawed View Post
Looks like I'm getting a new Tiger after all, so please change my name back to Tigerpawed. Thanks!
Please read the rules posted in the first post of this thread. Bike related name changes are not permitted, and you're a case in point; you were Tigerpawed, then changed it to the above, and now you want to change it back and next year you might have a different bike and you'll be back for another name change.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:58 AM   #268
brownstoner
....rumbling fool...
 
brownstoner's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Breuckelen
Oddometer: 15
Name change request

Could you please change my name to 'brownstoner'?

Thank you for maintaining this superb forum
__________________
__________________
Motorcycling.......it's not for the uninspired
brownstoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:12 AM   #269
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkln_brownstoner View Post
Could you please change my name to 'brownstoner'?

Thank you for maintaining this superb forum
done. this is your last name change.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:43 AM   #270
Blueshark
Coastal Castaway
 
Blueshark's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Last small beach town N of LA, S of Pt Conception
Oddometer: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
Please read the rules posted in the first post of this thread. Bike related name changes are not permitted, and you're a case in point; you were Tigerpawed, then changed it to the above, and now you want to change it back and next year you might have a different bike and you'll be back for another name change.
Sorry, now I know. Please change my name to a beast I admire: Blueshark, a great ocean wanderer.

Like others have said, thank you for maintaining the forum.
__________________
One cannot enlighten the unconscious.
Blueshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014