Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Battle scooters
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2006, 05:23 PM   #1
jconli1 OP
pleasant

Oddometer: 203
CORRECTED! Scooter Day at Vespa Columbia / Bike Nights in Savage (DC/MD)

Sorry for the confusion... had the wrong date originally.

(corporate shill mode on)

Its a long, slow process... but Vespa Columbia at Bob's BMW is coming together with great success. Celebrating this new venture as well as Bob's BMW's 25th anniversary, we're having special "Show and Shine" events throughout the summer. Saturday 5/20)is scooter day.

Make, model, and era do not matter... we'd just love to have as many scooters (and scooter fans) as possible come by and visit the shop this Saturday. There will be a new T-shirt available, and a concours (good, bad, or ugly) with prizes, the brand new GTS250ie (and the rest of the Piaggio/Vespa lineup) will be here with some test rides available.

Bob's BMW/Vespa Columbia is located just off of some great backroads and makes a very fun ride from DC, Baltimore, or Annapolis (from DC/PG, try going through the USDA, into Montpeilier, then to Brock Bridge Rd; from Baltimore/Ellicott try River Rd to Hanover Rd to Race Rd).

Also of note, we're now hosting a 3rd Thursday bike night at the Ram's Head in Savage Mill starting at 6:45pm. All are welcome to come enjoy good food and great company. Plenty of bike parking is available.

Bob's BMW/Vespa Columbia is located at 10720 Guilford Rd, Jessup MD 20794. Saturday hours are 9am-4pm.

(shill mode off)

Stellas represent!

jconli1 screwed with this post 05-12-2006 at 07:39 AM Reason: wrong date
jconli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 05:30 AM   #2
etdweasel
Running On Empty...

Oddometer: 15
Sorry if I'm bein' stupid or such, but Bob's website's listin' the scooter S&S on the 20th. I was actually planning on attending on my daughter's PX 150 but I'd like to make sure I'm there on the right day. I'm gonna call 'em, but I thought I'd post a heads up here... http://bobsbmw.com/motorcycles/vespa_columbia.html
etdweasel is offline   Reply With Quote