Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. retroone

retroone Long timer

Oddometer:
    2006 Patrol with 34,094 km for sale.Two canisters,one shovel,spot light on the car,fender rack,front bumper. Herzog timing gears,lasted alt adaptor. F/D has the harden bolts for the driven gear.Rear brake pedal off set for more room. $6,500. firm.
    Located in the Albq New Mexico area. PM email and I will send pictures to see or post.
    Derek
  2. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    Plated 1999 ATK 260LQ - Original Owner

1999 ATK 260LQ. $1650/offer. I bought this bike new in 1999. This is a 2-stroke dirt bike made in Utah with a bullet proof 6-speed Rotax motor. It has Talon billet hubs, an Ohlins rear shock, and a chrome-moly frame. It is titled and plated in Colorado.

It has been meticulously maintained. The bike has only been ridden 1-2 times / year for the past 5 years. Prior to that, it received a fresh top end every year. I haven't had time to look through my parts boxes to inventory everything, but there would be a long list of spares that are included. I have all records, including a cross reference to match virtually all of the chassis components to an equivalent Yamaha or KTM part number.

The bike is in excellent condition. Both radiators are perfect. The rims are undented. The tires have 80-90% tread remaining. The carb was replaced with a Keihn when the stock Mikuni wore out the slide several years ago.

The bike is currently lowered about 2" on the front and rear suspension. The seat has also been cut down. There is a spare stock height seat in perfect condition included. If the buyer prefers I can quickly restore the suspension to the stock height.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Narsisco Lopez

Narsisco Lopez Addlepated

Oddometer:
  4. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:
    Is this the bike you found buried in the bottom of the Great Salt Lake?

Nice job cleaning it up.

:eyes

1999 ATK 260, plated. Original owner.
    <!-- #dg-post-title --><!-- message -->Plated 1999 ATK 260LQ - Original Owner

1999 ATK 260LQ. $1650/offer. I bought this bike new in 1999. This is a 2-stroke dirt bike made in Utah with a bullet proof 6-speed Rotax motor. It has Talon billet hubs, an Ohlins rear shock, and a chrome-moly frame. It is titled and plated in Colorado.

It has been meticulously maintained. The bike has only been ridden 1-2 times / year for the past 5 years. Prior to that, it received a fresh top end every year. I haven't had time to look through my parts boxes to inventory everything, but there would be a long list of spares that are included. I have all records, including a cross reference to match virtually all of the chassis components to an equivalent Yamaha or KTM part number.

The bike is in excellent condition. Both radiators are perfect. The rims are undented. The tires have 80-90% tread remaining. The carb was replaced with a Keihn when the stock Mikuni wore out the slide several years ago.

The bike is currently lowered about 2" on the front and rear suspension. The seat has also been cut down. There is a spare stock height seat in perfect condition included. If the buyer prefers I can quickly restore the suspension to the stock height.
  5. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    Hey, I have something for you. Where did I put that.... Oh, here it is

:fyyff

:rofl

Actually, in keeping with the principle religion in Utah, I could claim the bike was found under a stone slab in upstate New York. :wink:
  6. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Oh, that's bad. His followers will be finding you soon. :deal
  7. J0HN

J0HN n00b

Oddometer:
    I am looking to buy Kouba Links for my 2000 KTM 640 Adventure. They are $100 new.. If any of you guys have some laying around I take them off you for a fair price?
  8. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    The pants are gone. Thanks

I bought these for my son. He used them on weekend and never again. But during that time he managed to tear the webbing on the lower back side of one leg. Other than that the pants are new condition. They are blue and black.

You pay for shipping. or better still stop by and pick them up.
    [​IMG]
  9. mikrow

mikrow Where'd my bike go?

Oddometer:
    Hair,

PM Sent about Klim pants
  10. GrizGirl

GrizGirl Long timer

Oddometer:
    If they don't work for Mike, let me know, second in line!!! We will even be down that way this weekend so could probably arrange to pick them up. :D
  11. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    I have two people inline for the pants. I'll get that sorted first.
  12. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Adventurer

Oddometer:
  13. pfb

pfb Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer:
    SOLD!

KTM/Acerbis 13 liter Tank and Seat

Yup, here's what you need to get lost really far away from home! :evil

13L KTM 'XC' Tank
    • 13L (3.4 gallon) KTM tank. OEM KTM part, made by Acerbis for KTM.
    • Includes petcock and cap.
    • Used, but in great condition, obviously no cracks or leaks, but some scuffing like you would expect on a used tank. Also, the 'XC' lettering on these tanks wears pretty quickly.
    • $399 list price.

Gut's Racing 'Comfort Gripper' seat.
    • Matches tank for proper installation on KTM bikes.
    • Way more comfortable than stock KTM seat, and nice grippy material.
    • Used, also in great condition, no tears or other damage, light wear as you would expect.
    • $130 list price.

$530 (combined) list price,
    $280 (both tank and seat) ADVprice.

UPDATE: I have somebody who wants the tank only (tank will fit a 2003, seat will not). I'm really looking to sell them as a pair, but if somebody has interest in the seat only, we can figure something out.

This tank and seat should fit almost all KTM RFS generation bikes... It definitely fits all of the KTM 400/450/525 RFS bikes (2004-2006?).

It should also fit most of the KTM two-strokes like the 250 and 300 through 2006 (possibly later?) as well as the smaller KTM 4T bikes of that generation.

Happy to help test fit if you have any concerns...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. _Magoo_

_Magoo_ master of disaster....

Oddometer:
    posting this for my friend Rex, he is selling his nephew's 2008 CRF-70F. Bike is in excellent condition, with maybe 15 hours of use......He is asking $1000.

Call Rex @ (505) 228-zero four 10------(or send me a PM with questions)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  15. anomad

anomad not in storage

Oddometer:
    moved to last page 7/13
  16. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    I like the front sticker. :lol3
  17. SnowMule

SnowMule still learning what is and isn't edible Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    +1... Do want! :lol3
  18. HiluxCrux

HiluxCrux Under western skies.

Oddometer:
    PM Sent.
  19. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:

They're already on the way.

Sorry, too late to repent.
  20. GTC

GTC Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a full FMF exhaust system for an XR400R. $225.00 OBO It includes a Powerbomb header and Powercore 4 muffler with spark arrestor insert. The system is used, the muffler has two small dents in the bottom and a minor scratches. The header has one dent in the Powerbomb, neither of the blemishes affected the power of the machine. I tried to highlight the bad spots in the pictures. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    If you are interested please call me at 970-318-0079. I will be heading to Denver tomorrow if someone is interested in it.<o:p></o:p>
    Here is the craigslist link to see the pictures: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/3122751184.html