Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Turbo

Turbo used to be XC700116

Oddometer:
    New lower price for ADV FF's I'm sick of CL flakes.

2. _Harry_

_Harry_ Redneck Emeritus

Oddometer:
  3. BuilderScott

BuilderScott Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  4. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Pm sent on carrier
  5. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Cleaning out the closet and this bag needs a new home. It's in perfect condition. The dividers can be rearranged to suit.
    15.00 plus shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    This tent has been used once. I no longer have the fly and they don't appear to be available. I can't find one, anyway. Included in the sale is the factory footprint. This tent would be perfect for lightweight desert camping. The tent was originally over 200.00 and footprint 25.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. twowheelflyer

twowheelflyer n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello,
    Please abide my shameless commerce. I have a nice '03 640 Adventurer for sale on the
    Fort Collins Craigslist. Lots of extras,runs great. $4099 ONO. 970-443-0999.
    Cheers,
    Scott:deal
  8. hughesatron

hughesatron Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have an '08 KLR with a FMF pipe and FMF power bomb header. The bike runs awesome, but it's too loud for me! I bought it used with the existing aftermarket exhaust. I'd like to go to a stock setup. I'd like to either trade my setup for your stock system + cash, or buy your stock exhaust and I'll sell my stuff separately.

Please PM me if you are interested.
    -Ryan
  9. adventure girl

adventure girl Donde esta la playa?!?

Oddometer:

pm sent!!
  10. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Forest Ranger Magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    If I had any money to spare, I'd be all over that! Oh well!
  11. Reddoggie

Reddoggie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sent you a PM
  12. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    Of course that "good home" means that you will need to correctly answer some skill testing quesitons. :lol3

Ok just free then

New maybe uses one OGIO 450 tool belt. I can't use this after my ordeal. So it needs to go.

I also have a number of used dirt bike tubes. Some front some rear. KTM and Husaberg.

I have a set of fork bleeders again KTM or Husaberg.

One new or used once :lol3 Iron man front sprocket for KTM or Husaberg. 12 tooth.

Also a oil filter for a newer Husaberg might also fit ktm. I'm not sure on that.

I would rather not ship. Please pickup only.
  13. RidesInTheDirt

RidesInTheDirt and to get to the dirt

Oddometer:
  14. STARSKEY

STARSKEY Wandering Soul

Oddometer:
    gratuitous self bump
  15. Narsisco Lopez

Narsisco Lopez Addlepated

Oddometer:
    Selling My New Klim Latitude Suit
    Everyone knows Klim is awesome stuff... this particular jacket/pants combo just doesn't fit my particular frame the way I'd like (blame my short/swarthy Portuguese heritage, I guess :D ), so I'm hoping to recoup some of my investment to put towards some replacement kit that fits my weird body a bit better.

Just got it brand-new in March from Motogear Outlet in Arvada and ridden it this spring and summer... still in excellent condition.

Figured I'd stick it in this thread to see if anyone's interested before going site-wide with it.

Latitude Jacket ~ Size Small
    <a href="http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-latitude-jacket#size_chart_tab" target="_new">Jacket Size Chart</a>

[​IMG]

Latitude Pants ~ Size 32 Regular
    <a href="http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-latitude-pants#size_chart_tab" target="_new">Pants Size Chart</a>

[​IMG]

PM me with questions or to arrange a time to come try this stuff on.
  16. tgeliot

tgeliot Topher

Oddometer:
    swarthy

adj swarthier, swarthiest
    dark-hued or dark-complexioned

So you're saying your klim suit is racist? :huh
  17. hughesatron

Oddometer:
    Pictures added!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  18. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Ryan-my FMF is also dirt bike loud as well. One thing you might do, if you haven't already, is repack it. There are two types of packing-performance and regular. The performance is stringy and the regular is the sheet stuff. FMF recommends the performance and it is a pain to work with-like yarn. I just redid mine a few days ago and it is recommended every 30 hours or so (yeah, lame).

Also, do you have the quiet tip or the performance tip? It comes out with a small allen wrench. The quiet is surrounded by a metal sheath.

It should be about 93db - which isn't quiet...but is bearable. One other thing is to pick up a regular stock exhaust from a OEM sportbike and mod that on..not bolt on but manageable.

I am close to selling my FMF and getting a GSXR pipe but the mid pipe required isn't cheap and it's almost cheaper to use the existing FMF mid pipe and then sacrifice the can.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

Chris
  19. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    I'd switch from a Powercore 4 to a Q4. I've had FMF Q4's on a few big XR's and they're decently quiet. They advertise the Powerbomb to lower the sound pressure by about 2db, don't know if that's true....but I also ran the Powerbomb essentially for that reason.
  20. hughesatron

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, it's loud, but if I wear earplugs (like I do on my sportbike) then it's totally fine. I guess I just don't want to wear earplugs when I ride this bike. On the trail, it's fine without earplugs and it's good to hear the engine on the very slow stuff so I know what's going on. I could probably repack it and I've done that before on another bike, so I have the riveting gun and everything, but I think I'd rather just go with a stock system. I may end up just buying the quite module insert if I can't find a stock system, which I hear does a good job at reducing the sound.