Teiz Motorsports One Piece Riding Suits - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by TheNedster, Feb 14, 2009.

1. TheHeretic

TheHeretic Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm interested in the 1 piece Lombard but I'm really not sure what size would fit me. I am 5'6" with a 36" waist and 30" inseam. Looking at the sizing chart, the large would have me with 33" inseam. Might not be bad while riding but would probably be walking on them. How tight fitting is the suit in the waist area? I was thinking maybe a medium (Since it has a shorter inseam) may be a better choice if the waist is relatively loose fitting. Of course, offering a short size would be the best option. My Joe rocket Ballistic pants are shorts and fit well inseam wise.
  2. Gray Dragon

Gray Dragon Geezer rider

Oddometer:
    Ghazi

Is there an expected date when the this shipment will be going out to customers? Its getting warm out here and I'm needing cooler gear:evil.

Thanks

Kevin
  3. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    The shipment has left the factory and is on the way to USA. items will be shipped out to you guys as soon as it reaches the factory which should be sometime this week is everything goes smoothly
    thanks
  4. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    what is your chest size?
    the waist is pretty adjustable and can be made quite snug.
    though the inseam on the med/large might work for you while on the motorcycle, i do think that the suit may otherwise may be too long for your (sleeves and torso). the best thing would be to try on the size closest to yours and get it customized.
  5. Navy Chief

Navy Chief Long timer

Oddometer:
    When is the next shipment due to leave the factory? Basically I am wondering what the cutoff is for orders to make the next shipment.

Thanks! :D
  6. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    well the latest shipment just the factory so place your order in the next few days to be a part of the next one.
  7. Navy Chief

Navy Chief Long timer

Oddometer:
    Any estimate on when the next one would ship so I can figure approximate delivery timeframe?
  8. Gray Dragon

Gray Dragon Geezer rider

Oddometer:
    Ghazi

Thanks for the update.

Kevin
  9. Romulux

Romulux Next exit

Oddometer:
    I think the 6-8 weeks mentioned on the product pages is a good "at most" indicator.
  10. TheHeretic

TheHeretic Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello Ghazi

My chest measures 40". I think overall the medium may suit me better. The question I have is the waist, is it a loose enough fit for a 36" waist. I'd assume a 1 piece suit would be more forgiving of waist size than just pants?
  11. fattires

fattires Wandering aimlessly...

Oddometer:
    PM sent with a couple questions. :D
  12. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    I dont think that waist will be a big issue.
    Go ahead with the medium and if there are any issues we can have it exchanged.
  13. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    6-8 weeks is a good estimate.. order soon because we have started work on the next shipment.
  14. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ventilation from florida! I had a mesh jjacket and wore it twice and gave it away. the mesh itself was hot and the continuous hot air flowing through was misearable. i prefered wearing perf leather with underarm zips, back and front zips and leather pants. it was still too hot to wear here in fla. So this past monday, it was in the high 90's with a 107 heat index. i was dreading my ride home in the Lombard. All vents were open and my cuffs were adjusted loose to allow air flow up the arms. it was terribly hot walking to the bike. but once i got moving, i got a blast of HOT wind in my face---like you just opened the oven door to check the turkey. for that 47 miles home with 40 of it interstate (80mph) i never noticed the Lombard as being hot. it flows air great and that HOT wind blast in my face was more the issue. i normally quit riding at all until late aug/sept in Fla. riding in shorts/t shirt is not preferred. the Lombard will work in Fla!
  15. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
  16. Wayward

Wayward Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ghazi am I going to hear back from you today?
    I emailed you back yesterday but still haven't heard anything.
    Just making sure it didn't get lost since I changed email accounts in the last response.

Thanks
  17. Romulux

Romulux Next exit

Oddometer:

And I thought I had it bad in humid Michigan...
  18. cccbarkbuster

cccbarkbuster Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Any chance my order will be shipped before the holiday weekend? I`ll be traveling on my 2-wheeler and it would be a good time to break the suit in:1drink
    Order # 469
    l8r
  19. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey, you will have to tell me what name you used when emailing because i am unable to link your adv username with any email i have received.
    thanks
  20. Wayward

Wayward Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sorry I knew you were going to ask me that.
    Eric E.